Redken All Soft HEAVY CREAM

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum, Sodium PCA, Benzoic acid, Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium chloride, Citric acid, Argania spinosa oil/Argania spinosa kernel oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.

on 6/20/2010 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have long, curly, fine, super dry hair. This product is really no better than any other drugstore deep conditioner. I was very disappointed as I know Redken is very reputable. I'm still searching for that mircale conditioner. My biggest complaint is that for being a deep conditioner, it really didn't help to detangle my hair, and in fact damaged it somewhat more.

on 6/13/2010 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is not really the moisture treatment it is supposed to be. It's a decent conditioner but really not all that special. I'm going to try the Butter Treat and see if that doesnt give more deep conditioning.

on 6/8/2010 2:50:00 PM

I have naturally black hair that has been color treated and is regularly heat styled. Every other time I shower I use all soft as a regular conditioner and it seems to work okay. It works better if you take the time to work it into your ends and leave it in for 15-20 minutes as a deep conditioning treatment.

on 5/24/2010 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i honestly cannot live without this product. i have been looking for a treatment that helps soften my hair, and this product worked miracles on my hair...i only leave it on for about 5 minutes after shampooing and my hair instantly feel smoother and softer, and it also look shinier and more healthy...the smell is also great...i also have less split ends with this product..i would buy this product again once i run out.

After trying quite a few hair treatments to cure my split hends and straw like hair, I found RedKen All Soft. I can say that after using it my hair is definitely smoother and silkier.

This is as good as the very expensive Kiehl's Olive Treatment. And I also found this to be better than Schwarzkopf's Bonacure, in terms of the smoothness of the hair ect after the treatment.

It smells quite nice (not fantastic but still not plastic-y or toxic like smell) and worth the money.

on 4/19/2010 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

As a loyal Redken follower, I was very unhappy with this product. My only positive comment is that it smells nice. It did not make my hair shinier or softer and I'm not sure why. I've used the All Soft shampoo's and conditioner's before and really liked them. I'm not sure what it is about this product but I was not impressed. Luckily, I got a sample size from Rite-Aid, because I would not purchase this.

UPDATE****My above review was for a small sample size. I have since purchased the full bottle and I LOVE IT. I saw that another MUA reviewer said their sample size was awful as well, but loved the full size bottle and I agree. Not sure why the sample size is not well formulated, but I have repurchased the full size bottle twice now and it's HG.

on 4/19/2010 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Luckily I got a sample of this. I was not impressed. It did nothing for my coarse hair. No softness, no moisture. Will not purchase.

on 4/3/2010 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My new quarter resolution is to stop regularly bleaching my naturally black hair & treat it with loving care until all my natural hair grows out again.

The last time I bleached it was, I think, 5 months ago. I've just chopped off like 5cm of my ends so I'm only applying the All Soft HEAVY CREAM onto the processed part of my hair (10cm from the scalp down) in order to grow my hair without having oftem trims. It really infuses heaps of moisture into(not on top) my hair & helps make it soft after my protein treatments.

During the week I use the Garnier Color Last Treatment as a regular conditioner. But I put aside about an hour once a week post my Redken CAT protein treatment as a luxury treatment on just the processed hair. My hair is noticably softer & stronger, therefore, less breakage & hair fall due to the tangles I previouly endured.

on 3/24/2010 11:53:00 PM

This smells SO good, it made me want to eat my hair. It also worked pretty well, my hair felt kind of stringy after using it though.

on 3/21/2010 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This does what it claims to do. My fine hair is noticeably softer and shinier. No miracles, but what product can achieve those?