July 30, 2014 | 1683 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This does what it claims to do. My fine hair is noticeably softer and shinier. No miracles, but what product can achieve those?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by poopinshmicken

I think this stuff makes hair feel very very soft but it's possible to find something better. I love Redken products so I'm going to come back to this stuff a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by namaenai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome awesome product! My ends were really dry and fried from coloring and blow drying my hair. I use this only on my ends as I have an oily scalp and it brought life back into my hair! I couldn't believe it was MY hair afterwards! I got the sample size at Ulta for $3 and it's been a week and I think my hair is still ok so maybe I won't need to use it again for yet another week. Unless you're going to be using this weekly or a couple times a week I would recommend the sample size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Ag14500

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this after I rinse out the Redken's " Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying ". This really leaves my hair feeling silky and alive. I will say that this is exspensive but so worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a few years now and I just love it. My hair feels wonderful and light and soft after use. It does not harm the colour. It is not heavy at all, but I also have to use a lot of it to (then again, I have lots of fine long dry coloured hair). Good good stuff.

UPDATE APRIL 27 2012 - I don't know what happened to it! I repurchased after a long break with Aveda and ewwww what happened! It smelled gross, sickeningly sweet and almost like it was rancid, and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. Returning it!!! WAH!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by skiba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Extremely heavy treatment that needs TONS of rinsing out. I have naturally curly, dry porous hair that loves product & moisture, and my hair sucks this stuff up but it usually leaves a filmy residue. This does make my hair really soft and relatively shiny, but I feel like it never rinses completely clean, and by the time i blow dry and flat iron my hair doesn't feel as "sleek" as i can usually get it.. it is almost kind puffy. I like it, but I don't at the same time. I am going to keep experimenting, but I also find it leaves that weird residue when I use it on my clip-in extensions too.. I'd give it a 3.5 for now.
EDIT: Started using less of it, and rinsing really well with warm water and now I use this stuff on the regular. I switch between this and the butter treat. My brittle, coarse curly hair responds really well to it when it needs that boost of protein. I've since repurchased a bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Laurhen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I worked as a product sales person/receptionist in 3 hair salons over a 5 year period and have used a ton of different professional products and this is by far the best hair treatment I've ever come across. I used to use this 2 times weekly to deep condition my hair when it was bleach blond and curly, it always helped bring back some much needed moisture when my hair would feel dry and brittle. Just don't use this if you have overly thin hair, it would likely be much too heavy for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by PinkBumbleBee918

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product. My hair was in terrible terrible shape after years of bleaching it and then finally going back to brunette in one sitting. This has made my hair look beautiful and healthy again and a little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Danik2

I was really excited to try this product after I watched a youtube video where a girl was raving about how it saved her bleached hair. Unfortunatly it didn't have the same results for me.I've used it several times now trying to find a way that it would work for me, but it just makes my hair feel dry. I will stick to Joico as it doesn't make my hair feel dry like this does.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sugarplumgirl19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair: Medium length, thick, fine texture, naturally wavy, colored, straightened daily w/a flat iron

My hair is fairly damaged from all the heat and color I've put in to it over the years so a good conditioning treatment is a must. This product reallllllly helps to restore my hair to a healthy state. There's no product that will un-do damage but this product makes a huge difference. Once a week I shampoo my hair, towel dry it, and then saturate my hair w/Redken all soft heavy cream. I leave it in for about 15 minutes, rinse my hair with warm water, then cold water. After using it my hair always feels stronger, softer, healthier, and super shiny.

My only gripe is the price, which is a little high for what you get IMO. I paid about $15 for 8.5 oz, which isn't terrible but I use a lot at one time because my hair is pretty thick and long. Overall, I love this product and I will definitely be repurchasing again.