September 2, 2014 | 1777 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new quarter resolution is to stop regularly bleaching my naturally black hair & treat it with loving care until all my natural hair grows out again.

The last time I bleached it was, I think, 5 months ago. I've just chopped off like 5cm of my ends so I'm only applying the All Soft HEAVY CREAM onto the processed part of my hair (10cm from the scalp down) in order to grow my hair without having oftem trims. It really infuses heaps of moisture into(not on top) my hair & helps make it soft after my protein treatments.

During the week I use the Garnier Color Last Treatment as a regular conditioner. But I put aside about an hour once a week post my Redken CAT protein treatment as a luxury treatment on just the processed hair. My hair is noticably softer & stronger, therefore, less breakage & hair fall due to the tangles I previouly endured.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells SO good, it made me want to eat my hair. It also worked pretty well, my hair felt kind of stringy after using it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This does what it claims to do. My fine hair is noticeably softer and shinier. No miracles, but what product can achieve those?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by poopinshmicken

I think this stuff makes hair feel very very soft but it's possible to find something better. I love Redken products so I'm going to come back to this stuff a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by namaenai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome awesome product! My ends were really dry and fried from coloring and blow drying my hair. I use this only on my ends as I have an oily scalp and it brought life back into my hair! I couldn't believe it was MY hair afterwards! I got the sample size at Ulta for $3 and it's been a week and I think my hair is still ok so maybe I won't need to use it again for yet another week. Unless you're going to be using this weekly or a couple times a week I would recommend the sample size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Ag14500

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this after I rinse out the Redken's " Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying ". This really leaves my hair feeling silky and alive. I will say that this is exspensive but so worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a few years now and I just love it. My hair feels wonderful and light and soft after use. It does not harm the colour. It is not heavy at all, but I also have to use a lot of it to (then again, I have lots of fine long dry coloured hair). Good good stuff.

UPDATE APRIL 27 2012 - I don't know what happened to it! I repurchased after a long break with Aveda and ewwww what happened! It smelled gross, sickeningly sweet and almost like it was rancid, and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. Returning it!!! WAH!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by skiba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Extremely heavy treatment that needs TONS of rinsing out. I have naturally curly, dry porous hair that loves product & moisture, and my hair sucks this stuff up but it usually leaves a filmy residue. This does make my hair really soft and relatively shiny, but I feel like it never rinses completely clean, and by the time i blow dry and flat iron my hair doesn't feel as "sleek" as i can usually get it.. it is almost kind puffy. I like it, but I don't at the same time. I am going to keep experimenting, but I also find it leaves that weird residue when I use it on my clip-in extensions too.. I'd give it a 3.5 for now.
EDIT: Started using less of it, and rinsing really well with warm water and now I use this stuff on the regular. I switch between this and the butter treat. My brittle, coarse curly hair responds really well to it when it needs that boost of protein. I've since repurchased a bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Laurhen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I worked as a product sales person/receptionist in 3 hair salons over a 5 year period and have used a ton of different professional products and this is by far the best hair treatment I've ever come across. I used to use this 2 times weekly to deep condition my hair when it was bleach blond and curly, it always helped bring back some much needed moisture when my hair would feel dry and brittle. Just don't use this if you have overly thin hair, it would likely be much too heavy for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by PinkBumbleBee918

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product. My hair was in terrible terrible shape after years of bleaching it and then finally going back to brunette in one sitting. This has made my hair look beautiful and healthy again and a little goes a long way.