Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush in All Over Shimmer - 832D [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/16/2006 10:08:00 AM

Wow I cannot believe I found this! It is either sold out or not carried at many stores. Where do I find it? While doing my grocery shopping of all places! AOS is a light, beautiful shimmer that really gives my LLL skin a glow. Of course the packaging and the brush sucks but for two dollars and change it is a winner!I have used it with my other brushes and it works well as a highlighter, corners of eyes and on my arms and chest. Will def repurchase another! It is right up there with expensive brands in terms of quality and performance.

on 3/13/2006 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I finally found this today at Rite Aid. I really like the soft glow this gives my face. You don't need too much of this, apply with a light hand. Very pretty. I think it works great on the browbone and inner corners of the eyes as well...HG!!

on 3/6/2006 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

With a light hand (finger!) it gives a very subtle glow. I have to blend carefully, but it looks fantastic. The stick lasts forever, and you can't beat the price.

on 2/16/2006 10:35:00 PM

After read the reviews I went to many stores for buy this and I dont found it in any place. today I went to Rite Aid and I found it. Is good but is no so amazing. I bought the last week "Blend'n Glow (Bone bell) and this is better. have four colors and is cheap too, like $4.00.
i am crazy for buy the Shimmer brick of Bobbi Brown but is expensive ($38.00). i saw this in the store the last time and it is so amazing! Is really shiny and beautiful. Anyways, I hope this review help!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

interesting that this is grouped with the blushes instead of highlighters. somehow this is one of those looked over products... i don't use this very often except when i go out, but it gives such a gorgeous glow. i apply it very high on the cheekbones, on chest, and over shoulders. is a champagne color, if it has color at all... because it's really just shimmer. very fine shimmer, too, this isn't juvenile glitter despite the fact that it comes from wet 'n' wild. the packing, however, is a hideous white plastic square compact. but this little drugstore find has a great finish on the skin -- a "movie star" type of glow.

on 2/7/2006 1:32:00 PM

This is a CHANEL-quality drugstore product!! It's SUPER pigmented... a LITTLE goes a LONG way. It's NOT a blush so you'll be sorry if you apply it as a blush. I bought this (i had to look really hard for this at Target) 1+ yrs ago after reading the raves here. I use this to highlight my browbones and to pop it on the apple of my cheeks to get a nice glow. The color is a very fine silvery shimmers -- it could look WHITE if you overapply. Now I use MAC vanilla for browbones and Stila All Over Shimmer to highlight cheeks, but this WnW is still one of my favorite drugstore finds. I rarely use this now (since I don't like the packaging and i'm a little skeptical abt the chemicals contained in lower end products) but i keep this at work just in case i left my Stila AOS at home. I recommend this to everyone especially the ladies on tight budget.

on 1/31/2006 10:11:00 PM

Gives you a nice shimmery glow, you can even mix it with a bronzer for color. The shade is not too white or too yellow, gives you just enough shimmer without chunky sparkles. Not bad for $3.

on 1/10/2006 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Adds a beautiful subtle shimmer all over. I had to have someone CP this for me as I can't find it anywhere around here and I was so afraid I'd be disappointed with it but it's gorgeous. In the pan it looks like it would be super frosty (think 80's here) but it's not. It's got just the right amount of shimmer to it. Makes me look glowy and angelic.

I'm also amazed at how soft and silky the powder itself is. One word of advice though, this is very fragile so be careful with it.

on 1/9/2006 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A great cheap product that I would definitly purchase again. It's very silky and effective. I've tryed other products before and they where not better for the expensive price. Only the brush it not very good and the packaging not really nice, I prefer to apply with my L'Oreal professional brush. It convince me to try other blush from Wet'n'Wild.

on 12/3/2005 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful blush! Fairly inexpensive and an easy to find product (Walmart)...this enhances the face beautifully! I have been using this for the past 3 or 4 years as a highlighter/bronzer as I sort of stipple this on my upper cheekbones and random areas on my face when I wear beige and tan color outfits. It imparts a perfect glow to the face and really compliments the coordinating color scheme. Nice stuff!