April 19, 2014 | 1361 users online

Highlighters - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush in All Over Shimmer - 832D [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2006 6:34:00 PM More reviews by idgebrit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only very recently tried this brand because I used to snub all drug store cosmetics. I was introduced to Wet 'n' Wild through their tinted moisturizer, and I only tried it because of all the reviews here on MUA. Since I was so happy with that product, I decided to try some of their other products, too. Boy, am I glad I tried this highlighter! It is sooooo silky and soft and you only need a tiny bit to get a great effect. Beautiful on the browbone and inner corners of the eye. I also use it sparingly on cheeks when I want to add shimmer to a matte blush. On my skin, the color is a very neutral champagne that is very slightly taupe-y. There are no large chunks of glitter and once applied, can be built up to desired effect. For reference, I am a MMM/GGG, NC 35-40, black hair, brown eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 10:08:00 AM More reviews by onthemove

Wow I cannot believe I found this! It is either sold out or not carried at many stores. Where do I find it? While doing my grocery shopping of all places! AOS is a light, beautiful shimmer that really gives my LLL skin a glow. Of course the packaging and the brush sucks but for two dollars and change it is a winner!I have used it with my other brushes and it works well as a highlighter, corners of eyes and on my arms and chest. Will def repurchase another! It is right up there with expensive brands in terms of quality and performance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2006 2:13:00 PM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finally found this today at Rite Aid. I really like the soft glow this gives my face. You don't need too much of this, apply with a light hand. Very pretty. I think it works great on the browbone and inner corners of the eyes as well...HG!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2006 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

With a light hand (finger!) it gives a very subtle glow. I have to blend carefully, but it looks fantastic. The stick lasts forever, and you can't beat the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2006 10:35:00 PM More reviews by cata00

After read the reviews I went to many stores for buy this and I dont found it in any place. today I went to Rite Aid and I found it. Is good but is no so amazing. I bought the last week "Blend'n Glow (Bone bell) and this is better. have four colors and is cheap too, like $4.00.
    i am crazy for buy the Shimmer brick of Bobbi Brown but is expensive ($38.00). i saw this in the store the last time and it is so amazing! Is really shiny and beautiful. Anyways, I hope this review help!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 7:14:00 PM More reviews by synergena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

interesting that this is grouped with the blushes instead of highlighters. somehow this is one of those looked over products... i don't use this very often except when i go out, but it gives such a gorgeous glow. i apply it very high on the cheekbones, on chest, and over shoulders. is a champagne color, if it has color at all... because it's really just shimmer. very fine shimmer, too, this isn't juvenile glitter despite the fact that it comes from wet 'n' wild. the packing, however, is a hideous white plastic square compact. but this little drugstore find has a great finish on the skin -- a "movie star" type of glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This is a CHANEL-quality drugstore product!! It's SUPER pigmented... a LITTLE goes a LONG way. It's NOT a blush so you'll be sorry if you apply it as a blush. I bought this (i had to look really hard for this at Target) 1+ yrs ago after reading the raves here. I use this to highlight my browbones and to pop it on the apple of my cheeks to get a nice glow. The color is a very fine silvery shimmers -- it could look WHITE if you overapply. Now I use MAC vanilla for browbones and Stila All Over Shimmer to highlight cheeks, but this WnW is still one of my favorite drugstore finds. I rarely use this now (since I don't like the packaging and i'm a little skeptical abt the chemicals contained in lower end products) but i keep this at work just in case i left my Stila AOS at home. I recommend this to everyone especially the ladies on tight budget.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

Gives you a nice shimmery glow, you can even mix it with a bronzer for color. The shade is not too white or too yellow, gives you just enough shimmer without chunky sparkles. Not bad for $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2006 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Abbytabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Adds a beautiful subtle shimmer all over. I had to have someone CP this for me as I can't find it anywhere around here and I was so afraid I'd be disappointed with it but it's gorgeous. In the pan it looks like it would be super frosty (think 80's here) but it's not. It's got just the right amount of shimmer to it. Makes me look glowy and angelic.

I'm also amazed at how soft and silky the powder itself is. One word of advice though, this is very fragile so be careful with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2006 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Leontine

A great cheap product that I would definitly purchase again. It's very silky and effective. I've tryed other products before and they where not better for the expensive price. Only the brush it not very good and the packaging not really nice, I prefer to apply with my L'Oreal professional brush. It convince me to try other blush from Wet'n'Wild.