September 20, 2014 | 1536 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by junethea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To make it quick: One of my favorite pencil liners. Very very black. It stays on the water line for a while, but not the whole day. Easy to work with, and the sharpener at the end is nice as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The little sharpener at the end is great, but somehow whenever I try to use it, it just ends up breaking off a huge chunk off the tip. I have oily monolids, and this just smudges off in about 4-5 hours on the upper lash line. However, it works very well on the waterline and lower lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by gypsylee333

Ive bought this item over and over, its my go to black eyeliner! I think its just as good, if not better than many other HE eyeliner pencils Ive tried. It is a retractable eyeliner, it twists up and down, and glides on smoothly. It lasts all day pretty much for me with little to no smudging (unless i smudge it on purpose). The best part tho is that it is great on the waterline, it stays a long time- longer than any other pencil ive tried. All in all its a great eyeliner for everyday use. I also have it in blackberry and luv that one too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I use this on the waterline, it stings. This hasn't happened to me with any other liner, so I'm assuming it's this liner's fault, not mine :P Maybe I'm allergic or sensitive to one of the ingredients?
Anyway, it's a nice deep black, not AS dark as some stuff I've used in the past, but it'll do. Stays on from morning to night. Have rebought it already.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ilikeshim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this after my sister gave it to me and I found that UD's eyeliner smudged too much on my waterline, I've only wore it once and it didn't not last that much, people kept telling me it looked smokey which it wasn't suppose to because I find that the smokey look is a little harsh on me.

This one I find its a little better than UD's but the problem is its gone after like 2-3 hours. I wore it on my waterline but it didn't last that long and it was kind of disappointing. I only use pencil on my waterline cuz I find that its too hard to use on my upper lash line so instead I use liquid liner. I would only line half of my waterline and the other half with silver eyeliner to open my eyes but after a while all I had was the silver eyeliner left. I don't want to be reapplying all the time. Maybe once I use this up i'll try Almay ones because apparently they work really well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by alexandriacosta22

I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by bttrflyrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite eyeliner. It stays on all day, applies smoothly, and best of all doesn't smudge! I have found my HG eyeliner. It is much better than any high end eyeliner I've ever tried. I would definitely recommend giving it a try. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by UrsullaE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

best eyeliner on earth. it stays on all day. and you get the exact type of line you want. no smudging.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence with this liner. I love the fact that it stays on my waterline all day long and doesn't budge.And I would buy it again for that reason, but I wish the color was darker. It fades pretty quickly on me, and looks like a soft black. So I'm still in search of a darker liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Khristine

I really, really, REALLY wanted to love this product. It had gotten so many rave reviews on YT, and popular beauty bloggers.. and I thought i'd find my HG eyeliner..

BUT.. I didn't! a lot of ladies who had used this said this was their HG eyeliner and that it wouldn't smudge.. and even a few had the similar oily lids/runny lower lashline/waterline problem but swore this worked for them..

So.. instinctively I bought two! because everytime I went to the store (target, and walgreens) they were sold out in Black - so i figured it HAD to be awesome!..

well I first tried it on my waterline as that was my main thing.. well it didn't stay all day.. it had rubbed off on parts of my waterline which was weird looking!..

so secondly i used it on my waterline and bottom lash line when i went to disneyland yesterday.. and boy did i have racoon eyes!

and thirdly i used it today for work and i thought hmm i'll test it on my upper lash line to see.. so it did stay on my upper lash line pretty well.. it wasn't dull.. but it wasn't super black like a gel eyeliner.. but again it ran and smudged all over my lower lash line.. making me look like i had bags for days..

the price was inexpensive.. but i'll definitely NOT be repurchasing it - as this did not work for me.. it did not stay and it was not smudge proof for me (mind you i did not touch my eyes at all today or the past 2 days i've used it)..

so i hope it works for you if you decide to use it - but it didn't work for me..