November 29, 2014 | 1731 users online

Pressed Powders - BeneFit Cosmetics - Get Even

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Figure88

Overall a good product. This powder definitely does what it says...it evens out my fair skin, eliminates redness, and does a great job of making me look flawless. However, this product, just like myself, is not flawless. The pros come at the expense of one major thing...looking natural! While I may look polished, and even toned it is undeniable that I am wearing make up when I use this product. It is heavy no matter how lightly is it applied and incredibly matte. It would be perfect for evening or event make up. It it only looked a little softer on it would probably be one of the best products ever!

UPDATE: causes breakouts...becareful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by KristineEL

I am fortunate enough to have pretty even and normal skin. Since I do not wear a foundation, I have found that all I need is a couple dabs of this powder in my T-zone and it looks like I have my entire face done up! It evens out a moderate amount of redness to a very smooth finish. It is not a miracle product - duh- if you have really red skin get something else. I absolutely love, love, love this product and I will buy it until they stop making it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 1:50:00 AM More reviews by indiekisses

I'm sure this product works differently for other people, but I love this powder. after using it for months now, I find it much better to apply using a small blush brush than the one included inside the compact, because it applies well on the face. I hope benefit has more colors for this powder in the future besides the three they have now.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by seraphina_vogue

i bought this for my combination skin
i have broken capillaries and heaps of redness

get even did nothing for me
ive used it over concealer and it didnt even powder my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2007 8:43:00 PM More reviews by chaachawuman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I loved this product; I am moving on. My acne is beginning to go away so this cakey powder isn't making my face look different. However, when you have a zit or any other blemish, this is a great product because it completely covers all the color, but it needs to be applied everywhere, not just over that specific place. If my acne returns; I will repurchase, but for the moment, it's unnecessary.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2007 10:32:00 AM More reviews by gibsongirl76

A very ordinary pressed powder. It does a good job at evening out skintone--because it cakes on and washes ALL color out of your face. The color is great, but not as a pressed powder formulation. I think it work better as a loose powder. Like most Benefit cosmetics, the price is not warranted given the quality. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by blackangel

Possible holy grail status. This is a finishing powder that will help correct your coloring *after* you apply the initial foundation. my nose gets so oily that people offer to blot it for me, but after using this a few times I didnt need to blot my nose. I could also touch up throughout the day as well. The color match was perfect and overall the powder goes on smoothly, a little bit goes a very long way...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2006 10:50:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros - It's a nice powder for normal ro oily skin. It has a medium coverage that doesn't cake up too bad unless one gets crazy with the initial application. It seems to get rid of ruddiness in my skin without looking fake.
Cons - I went through the compact rather fast, and the snap case on it broke after having it for about 3 weeks. If i didn't blot before applying it mid day, it felt cakey on my skin, which i don't get with some other powders. I mainly used it to set my makeup in the morning. I didn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2006 11:57:00 PM More reviews by 1iwilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this powder! as long as yr not oily and greasy, OR heavy handed... it works. not too many copanys make heavier powders taht work on my zits AND match my paleness.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2006 2:37:00 AM More reviews by finalheaven

once again benefit fails, this did nothing and it didn't even match my skin tone.