Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

on 1/21/2011 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have very dry hair with damaged ends, which is naturally curly. This product helps me to tame my hair so that I can straighten it, and also helps to protect it from heat from styling tools. I wouldn't say it makes my hair silky and glossy, but without this product, my hair is a lot more dry and less managable. I have had the tube for over a year and have hardly used any product - I have long, thick hair, and you only need a pea-sized amount. Overall, I rate this very highly; I would buy it again (if I ever run out).

on 12/13/2010 3:38:00 PM

Love Love Love Love Love <3
My hair is so dry and ick from flat ironing it daily... Now it's soft, shiny, and flowy. I loooooooove this stuff. I cannot remember life without it.

on 12/7/2010 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I just dont get all the hype about this product. It is just ordinary. Avon hair line has alike products. Nothing very special save your money

on 12/3/2010 11:38:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! I put it on my hair after I washed it this morning and let it air dry (I rarely blow dry my hair but use a curling iron a couple of times a week) and once it dried it was soft, silky, shiny and frizz-free. My HG styling product used to be L'Oreal Studio Line Anti-Frizz Cream but they discontinued it a couple of years ago much to my dismay. Ever since then I have been on a quest to find something that could even come close. I think I've finally found it with Ciment Thermique. I love that it didn't make my hair crispy like so many other products tend to do. The only negative is the ridiculous price but in this case it really is true - you get what you pay for.

on 12/1/2010 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this smell of product. But I hate this because its lack of moisturizer.. It just make ur hair smell good, thats all. No significant effect after use this :((

on 11/20/2010 11:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best heat protectant available. I don't use it very often because I like to keep my hair free from silicones for the most part (though I know this doesn't have many), so I only break it out when I know I'm going to do some intensive styling. But every time I do use it, I get soft, shiny hair with no signs of heat damage. It's just great! One of the few styling products on the market that delivers exactly what it promises.

on 11/8/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Overall a good product. Leaves my hair feeling healthy and not too weighted down. Doesn't make a huge difference but for my fine hair it's difficult to find a product like this that doesn't make it look greasy or way too silky, it's a good balance.

on 10/19/2010 2:14:00 PM

This is the best heat defense product in the market, makes your hair feel luscious.....love it...just use it once a week as kerastase says

on 10/19/2010 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This really does smell great and makes your hair feel soft and healty, but it didn't do much more for me. The condition of my hair (which was never really damaged in the first place) hasn't improved. Maybe I go back to this when I get a bit older, but right now, drugstore products are able to do the same for my hair.

on 9/12/2010 2:18:00 PM

First of this is the only hair product I've ever used that actually made a difference. The price is ridiculous but I keep buying it because it's so good freaking good. It's got everything you can ask of: adds shine, softens the hair, does _NOT_ make it greasy or weigh it down and it smells lovely.

I recommend you to stop buying cheap, crappy products that run out in no time and start saving up for this instead, it's totally worth it. A bottle like this lasts for 3 months (my hair is medium length) and you'll avoid a lot of frustration from buying stuff that doesn't work for shit.

Try it!