Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

on 4/7/2011 9:25:00 AM

I'm THRILLED to have listened to the rave reviews about this product! I have used it now for a year or so and I still love it as much as after the 1st try. My hair - fine, oily roots, dry ends - is REALLY awkard when it comes to conditioners. Most of them either weigh it down, make it look greasy but the end of the day...or just don't suit it in some other way.

But not this leave-in product! It just makes my hair look and feel healthy, shiny, bouncy and moisturized and all this without weighing it down one iota. Over the years I found that many other leave-in conditioners seem to dull down the shine somehow, this one doesn't. The scent is simply fresh and clean. Yes, it is on the pricey side, but i found it to be VERY economical to use - one bottle easily me about 6 month ( !!). On my 4" below shoulder-lenght hair I use about a hazelnut sized amount. That is all that is needed. A more lavish amount isn't necessarily bad ( amazingly ,it still won't weigh the hair down) - just not necessary.

I am as fickle as can be and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. Thanks so much fellow MUA's - what a great find.

on 2/12/2011 7:41:00 AM

Im on my second bottle of this as my hair seems to miss it when I go without it for a while! My hair has suffered quite a bit of damage as i cant just leave it alone- from dying, highlights, blowdrying straightening etc..the ends are quite traumatised and i feel less guilty bout using heat with this in. The more you use it the better your hair feels. But be careful because if you use too much it feels like you didn't wash out conditioner properly! I find it tricky to judge how much to put in as my hair is fine and can get weighed down. But nonetheless its a good product that i'll keep using unless i find something better!

on 1/27/2011 10:09:00 AM

Love this to pieces!

Even though my hair is fine and I have oily roots my ends, suffering from blowdrying every two days, need some extra protection and that is what they get.

How often you need to appy this product is very individual: For me, I only need to use this once a month because my hair is in quite good condition.

Top Tip: Massage it into your ends and then wrap a towel around the head. The warmth inside the towel will make Ciment Thérmique really penetrate your hair. Chum around for about 10 minutes and then blowdry.

on 1/21/2011 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have very dry hair with damaged ends, which is naturally curly. This product helps me to tame my hair so that I can straighten it, and also helps to protect it from heat from styling tools. I wouldn't say it makes my hair silky and glossy, but without this product, my hair is a lot more dry and less managable. I have had the tube for over a year and have hardly used any product - I have long, thick hair, and you only need a pea-sized amount. Overall, I rate this very highly; I would buy it again (if I ever run out).

on 12/13/2010 3:38:00 PM

Love Love Love Love Love <3
My hair is so dry and ick from flat ironing it daily... Now it's soft, shiny, and flowy. I loooooooove this stuff. I cannot remember life without it.

on 12/7/2010 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I just dont get all the hype about this product. It is just ordinary. Avon hair line has alike products. Nothing very special save your money

on 12/3/2010 11:38:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! I put it on my hair after I washed it this morning and let it air dry (I rarely blow dry my hair but use a curling iron a couple of times a week) and once it dried it was soft, silky, shiny and frizz-free. My HG styling product used to be L'Oreal Studio Line Anti-Frizz Cream but they discontinued it a couple of years ago much to my dismay. Ever since then I have been on a quest to find something that could even come close. I think I've finally found it with Ciment Thermique. I love that it didn't make my hair crispy like so many other products tend to do. The only negative is the ridiculous price but in this case it really is true - you get what you pay for.

on 12/1/2010 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this smell of product. But I hate this because its lack of moisturizer.. It just make ur hair smell good, thats all. No significant effect after use this :((

on 11/20/2010 11:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best heat protectant available. I don't use it very often because I like to keep my hair free from silicones for the most part (though I know this doesn't have many), so I only break it out when I know I'm going to do some intensive styling. But every time I do use it, I get soft, shiny hair with no signs of heat damage. It's just great! One of the few styling products on the market that delivers exactly what it promises.

on 11/8/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Overall a good product. Leaves my hair feeling healthy and not too weighted down. Doesn't make a huge difference but for my fine hair it's difficult to find a product like this that doesn't make it look greasy or way too silky, it's a good balance.

Top Rated Kerastase Products