Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

on 12/7/2010 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I just dont get all the hype about this product. It is just ordinary. Avon hair line has alike products. Nothing very special save your money

on 12/3/2010 11:38:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! I put it on my hair after I washed it this morning and let it air dry (I rarely blow dry my hair but use a curling iron a couple of times a week) and once it dried it was soft, silky, shiny and frizz-free. My HG styling product used to be L'Oreal Studio Line Anti-Frizz Cream but they discontinued it a couple of years ago much to my dismay. Ever since then I have been on a quest to find something that could even come close. I think I've finally found it with Ciment Thermique. I love that it didn't make my hair crispy like so many other products tend to do. The only negative is the ridiculous price but in this case it really is true - you get what you pay for.

on 12/1/2010 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this smell of product. But I hate this because its lack of moisturizer.. It just make ur hair smell good, thats all. No significant effect after use this :((

on 11/20/2010 11:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best heat protectant available. I don't use it very often because I like to keep my hair free from silicones for the most part (though I know this doesn't have many), so I only break it out when I know I'm going to do some intensive styling. But every time I do use it, I get soft, shiny hair with no signs of heat damage. It's just great! One of the few styling products on the market that delivers exactly what it promises.

on 11/8/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Overall a good product. Leaves my hair feeling healthy and not too weighted down. Doesn't make a huge difference but for my fine hair it's difficult to find a product like this that doesn't make it look greasy or way too silky, it's a good balance.

on 10/19/2010 2:14:00 PM

This is the best heat defense product in the market, makes your hair feel luscious.....love it...just use it once a week as kerastase says

on 10/19/2010 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This really does smell great and makes your hair feel soft and healty, but it didn't do much more for me. The condition of my hair (which was never really damaged in the first place) hasn't improved. Maybe I go back to this when I get a bit older, but right now, drugstore products are able to do the same for my hair.

on 9/12/2010 2:18:00 PM

First of this is the only hair product I've ever used that actually made a difference. The price is ridiculous but I keep buying it because it's so good freaking good. It's got everything you can ask of: adds shine, softens the hair, does _NOT_ make it greasy or weigh it down and it smells lovely.

I recommend you to stop buying cheap, crappy products that run out in no time and start saving up for this instead, it's totally worth it. A bottle like this lasts for 3 months (my hair is medium length) and you'll avoid a lot of frustration from buying stuff that doesn't work for shit.

Try it!

on 8/22/2010 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after suffering an extremely ill-advised 'colour correction' at my local salon. I say 'suffering' as the process - stripping my hair of all colour build-up (years of home hair dying!) - left me with the most straw-like, straw-coloured, stretchy, breaky, weak, tangled excuse for a head of hair I have ever had. Well, ok, let's just say it was unhealthy and unmanageable. The Ciment Thermique didn't 'rescue' my hair, in the sense of repairing it, but what it did was get me through those months immediately afterwards, by making my hair feel and look healthy and soft. Feel and look, not actually BE healthy! I still had to run my GHDs over my hair to smooth it out, which was probably only adding to the damage. I've now had my hair cut short - which was the only real way to get rid of the damage, and it's in fantastic condition, thankfully. I still use the Ciment Thermique occasionally, just on the ends, but I don't rely on it quite as much as I used to. If you have over-processed, over-bleached, weak hair, it's definitely worth a shot.

on 8/17/2010 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wasn’t really happy with this. I mean, for the price you pay the results are not that visibly better than with other smoothing lotions. Yes, you hair is smooth after ironing but not so moisturized. I also had the impression that the next day my hair felt somehow thinner and had some static. I had better results with the much cheaper smoothing lotions of TresSemme, GoToBe, l’Oreal or Nivea.

Top Rated Kerastase Products