April 16, 2014 | 1979 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Mat Black 0L

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by A7XSYNdrome

I'm a hardcore eyeliner wearer, personally. I like my eyeliner, dark, black and to stay in place.
Unfortunately, I haven't found my go-to eyeliner. I'm still on the lookout.
This liner is insanely expensive, first of all. And even after I let it set for a minute, used an undereye setting powder AND set it with black eyeshadow, it still didn't do the trick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:41:00 AM More reviews by jlrodriguez

I really like this eyeliner. It doesn't skid at all or pull at my skin when I apply it. It stays put until I use remover at the end of the night. I don't line my waterline so I can't speak to that, I just do my top lids and the very corner of my bottoms and it works fine for that.

What I don't like is the price! I'm used to drugstore eyeliners so this is a splurge for me. The texture IS better than drugstore eyeliners, but I don't know if it's so much better that it justifies the high price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by gmaco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I'm a very cheap person. I don't like to spend a lot of high end products but once in a while I'll splurge.

I've been using this particular eyeliner for quite some time now and it's not too bad. Just make sure you set this (like you should with all other eyeliners) so increase staying power. It does smudge great if you're looking for a more smokier (?) look.

I'm still unsure if i'll purchase this again as it is above my budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lynbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the look of liquid or gel eyeliner, but often don't have the time to apply it flawlessly. Aqua Eyes combines the convenience of a pencil with the look of liquid. It has good staying power, too. It will last a good 8 hours if your eyes stay dry. Don't know about swimming or such - I try not to wear eyeliner if water is involved. To sum up, good product, kind of expensive, but I would repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this eyeliner mainly to use on waterline ...it's sooo creamy and smooth ..this eyeliner will stay put on waterline for about 4 -5 hours no more which is good amount of time anyway ...then i have to reapply it ...it did NOT leave me with raccoon eyes but it's a slight smearing or smudging on my bottom lid ...i'll try to set it with black eyeshadow from now on...over all a good eyeliner so far ..will update

i tried this eyeliner for a smoky eye look and it smudged great ... will buy this eyeliner again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by WhateverPeopleSayIAm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, when I first bought this product I heard wonderful things about; it really struck me that the French synchronized swimming team used this brand. So, I bought it and I found out it's an overall good product; I wouldn't use it everyday as it was quite pricey but for special occassions it does work.

I've got very oily lids so I always have to use a shadow base, maybe that helped increase its staying power for more than 10 hours :D Oh, I also drew a tattoo on my skin with this as to try what the website says, and it really stayed, just be careful when choosing the place; if you do it inside your wrist and you work with a computer, it's really probable that it'll smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by kimf79

This liner is a product I keep coming back to. Before I discovered MUFE Aqua Eyes I was not really getting what I needed from my eyeliner. I wanted a black line, that would not smudge, goes on easily and stays put. So this has been a staple in my make up collection for a few years, and I haven't really found anything I like better....besides maybe a liquid or gel liner but thats another product altogether!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Color is decent and does last but the actual pencil dries out after a few months and tugs on the eye like nobody's business. Considering the price, I don't see how it's a value. Also, after sharpening, the tip breaks off, leaving the pencil useless. I'm going with Urban Decay next time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

As far as pencil eyeliners go this is my favourite staple. 0L is a super pigmented coal black. I used Urban Decays 24/7 Liners for a long time but these are definitely superior (although I will say that at times I do like the colors UD has a bit better). The 24/7s are very smooth and soft but they also smudge and melt away on me within hours. The aqua eyes are much better - they are a bit firmer (but not nearly as hard as regular kohl eyeliners) and last longer. Do they stay perfect all day long - no. But most days I prefer the speed and convenience of applying eyeliner with a pencil, so without using a waterproof liquid liner this is really the best thing I've found for daily use. Some smudging occurs but its minimal compared to any other pencils I've tried, and at least at the end of the day I can still see an actual black line along my lashes instead of a smudgey shadow of where liner used to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Beladahmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i do love this eyeliner. i didnt give it a 5 tho because its very expensive and it doesnt quite stay on my waterline.. but so far one of the best for a smudgy smokey eye.