December 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes - Matte Black 0L

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is ok. It doesn't smudge on the upper lash line but it doesn't stay on the inner water line.. It does moove around slightly on the lower lash line but not tremendously.. Overall I will by this liner again just probably not black since I have SO many black liner that act the same some even better. but the color selection is really nice so why not..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

Aqua eyes?? I don't think so. After 10 minutes of putting this on , it was all over my face. It smudeges like crazy without being in the water. $17 for a small pencil that doesn't work, I had to bring it back to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

I own countless numbers of black eyeliners but this one is by far my absolute favorite black pencil eyeliner. It is the perfect shade of black, not a charcoal but more of a true black. I always use this eyeliner to tightline and since it's safe for eyes, I line my waterline with this as well. MUFE does not disappoint. Well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

The Aqua Eyes eyeliner by MUFE blows the competition out of the water (pun intended!). It is the perfect consistency: not too dry/not too creamy - which makes it very easy to line the upper lash line and the ever-challenging lower waterline. Plus, the color is very close to a true black (none of that flat charcoal, or black with blue/green undertones). And it lasts! Finally, another bonus is that (so far) it seems to apply well over pearlized eye shadows. (Typically I find that pearlized shadows tend to coat the pencil or liner brush, rather than the other way around.) This liner is so good that it may replace my Smashbox Jet Set liner for weekend looks, and my Revlon Color Stay for workdays. I was very skeptical about this liner, but I'm glad I took the chance and tried it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by A7XSYNdrome

I'm a hardcore eyeliner wearer, personally. I like my eyeliner, dark, black and to stay in place.
Unfortunately, I haven't found my go-to eyeliner. I'm still on the lookout.
This liner is insanely expensive, first of all. And even after I let it set for a minute, used an undereye setting powder AND set it with black eyeshadow, it still didn't do the trick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:41:00 AM More reviews by jlrodriguez

I really like this eyeliner. It doesn't skid at all or pull at my skin when I apply it. It stays put until I use remover at the end of the night. I don't line my waterline so I can't speak to that, I just do my top lids and the very corner of my bottoms and it works fine for that.

What I don't like is the price! I'm used to drugstore eyeliners so this is a splurge for me. The texture IS better than drugstore eyeliners, but I don't know if it's so much better that it justifies the high price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by gmaco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I'm a very cheap person. I don't like to spend a lot of high end products but once in a while I'll splurge.

I've been using this particular eyeliner for quite some time now and it's not too bad. Just make sure you set this (like you should with all other eyeliners) so increase staying power. It does smudge great if you're looking for a more smokier (?) look.

I'm still unsure if i'll purchase this again as it is above my budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lynbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the look of liquid or gel eyeliner, but often don't have the time to apply it flawlessly. Aqua Eyes combines the convenience of a pencil with the look of liquid. It has good staying power, too. It will last a good 8 hours if your eyes stay dry. Don't know about swimming or such - I try not to wear eyeliner if water is involved. To sum up, good product, kind of expensive, but I would repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this eyeliner mainly to use on waterline ...it's sooo creamy and smooth ..this eyeliner will stay put on waterline for about 4 -5 hours no more which is good amount of time anyway ...then i have to reapply it ...it did NOT leave me with raccoon eyes but it's a slight smearing or smudging on my bottom lid ...i'll try to set it with black eyeshadow from now on...over all a good eyeliner so far ..will update

i tried this eyeliner for a smoky eye look and it smudged great ... will buy this eyeliner again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by WhateverPeopleSayIAm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, when I first bought this product I heard wonderful things about; it really struck me that the French synchronized swimming team used this brand. So, I bought it and I found out it's an overall good product; I wouldn't use it everyday as it was quite pricey but for special occassions it does work.

I've got very oily lids so I always have to use a shadow base, maybe that helped increase its staying power for more than 10 hours :D Oh, I also drew a tattoo on my skin with this as to try what the website says, and it really stayed, just be careful when choosing the place; if you do it inside your wrist and you work with a computer, it's really probable that it'll smudge.