LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 10/8/2010 7:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite Lush mask. I have oily skin and large pores, and I'm prone to redness and breakouts. After I use this mask, though, my skin tone is much more even and everything's soft and smooth. Love it!

i purchased this product on a whim while i was in the area and i love love it! i bought the smallest jar available because it was my first lush facial product. don't get me wrong, i LOVE their bath stuff. this mask has almond grains that really help to exfoliate. after leaving it on for 10 minutes it dries and it's nice to rinse off. after the treatment, my skin felt renewed, rejuvenated and glowy. thank you so much lush! (and please, stop putting skin absorbable crack in your products, i'd like to have enough to pay off my school loans in the next ten years...)

on 10/1/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The almond grains felt rough but the mask itself felt soothing and cool on my face. Unfortunately, it broke me out :(

on 9/6/2010 3:11:00 AM

I really like Love Lettuce! The LUSH UK website says that this face mask contains kaolin clay, almond oil and seaweed gel; I don't know what else is in it but all I can say is that this face mask smells amazing and exfoliates my oily skin wonderfully. I simply clean my face, rinse, and add the mask while my face is still damp. I then leave it on for about 15 minutes or so until it dries to the point where the green color of the mask darkens, and then rinse off with warm water. My skin always feels really soft after this mask, but I probably won't repurchase because of two reasons. First, my favorite exfoliating mask is LUSH Mask of Magnaminty, which lasts longer and smells, like it's name would suggest, really minty and delicious. And second, as other reviewers have mentioned, Love Lettuce is the Fresh Face Mask that grows mold the quickest, which means I have to use it up faster than other ones. For these two reasons I wouldn't repurchase, but I do enjoy it quite a bit.

Quick tip: Keep your Fresh Face Masks in the refrigerator to prolong it's shelf-life. Keep them in your freezer to keep them good for even longer. And don't forget: you can exchange five clean black pots for a free Fresh Face Mask at LUSH UK stores!

on 8/25/2010 9:56:00 PM

I love this mask! I love how its green like a stereotypical face mask. It reduces my oily skin breakouts. The almond shells exfoliates perfectly and my skin ends up baby soft. I would absolutely repurchase.

on 8/21/2010 8:40:00 PM

In reference to a previous comment, the moldiness is due to non refrigeration. The sales clerk lets you know to refrigerate it upon purchasing it. As far as my opinion, it is not my favorite. It feels okay when you take it off but the almond feels almost like glass. Maybe it is just my skin type but I don't see my self trying it again in the future.

on 8/17/2010 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

The scrubby shell bits are very sharp. Not for sensitive skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OMG .
So I opened my sample container of this mask two weeks after buying it and I'm pretty sure it was moldy. (!!!) I had it kept tight in my makeup drawer, which was kept in my room so steam couldn't effect it. When I opened it, there was black ashing residue con half of the top portion of the mask. I was so freaked out thatI I almost threw this in my garbage, but then remembered that I should probably close it...

I'm really disappointed because I've heard so many good things about LUSH, and something stupid like mold had to ruin my high image for this company.

on 8/7/2010 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this!! It's fresh and wonderful! Leaves my skin in great condition. My teenage daughters love this as well (they also use the garlic-y one). The only down side is that because these are made fresh and have a short shelf life (also have to be kept in the fridge) you can't stock up! You have to visit the LUSH store and I live pretty far away from one (they are not available online to my knowledge).

I tried cupcake mask and was very disappointed and went back to LUSH so they could help me find a new one! They recommended this one and I completely fell in love.I ended up getting four masks out of it within the two week period (and my 50 year old father even got one out of it!) and felt like it was well worth it! It made my skin softer, feel cleaner, and really reduced the redness of my skin while taming my acne. I highly recommend it!

Popular Masks