August 23, 2014 | 1117 users online

Masks - LUSH - Love Lettuce Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Nikileez

In reference to a previous comment, the moldiness is due to non refrigeration. The sales clerk lets you know to refrigerate it upon purchasing it. As far as my opinion, it is not my favorite. It feels okay when you take it off but the almond feels almost like glass. Maybe it is just my skin type but I don't see my self trying it again in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by MargretteJoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

The scrubby shell bits are very sharp. Not for sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG .
So I opened my sample container of this mask two weeks after buying it and I'm pretty sure it was moldy. (!!!) I had it kept tight in my makeup drawer, which was kept in my room so steam couldn't effect it. When I opened it, there was black ashing residue con half of the top portion of the mask. I was so freaked out thatI I almost threw this in my garbage, but then remembered that I should probably close it...

I'm really disappointed because I've heard so many good things about LUSH, and something stupid like mold had to ruin my high image for this company.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this!! It's fresh and wonderful! Leaves my skin in great condition. My teenage daughters love this as well (they also use the garlic-y one). The only down side is that because these are made fresh and have a short shelf life (also have to be kept in the fridge) you can't stock up! You have to visit the LUSH store and I live pretty far away from one (they are not available online to my knowledge).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by candyshock134

I tried cupcake mask and was very disappointed and went back to LUSH so they could help me find a new one! They recommended this one and I completely fell in love.I ended up getting four masks out of it within the two week period (and my 50 year old father even got one out of it!) and felt like it was well worth it! It made my skin softer, feel cleaner, and really reduced the redness of my skin while taming my acne. I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Quite possibly the holy grail of all lush products! Love lettuce has a nice light lavender scent to it and applies nicely. The little almond bits exfoliate as you rinse it off and rejuvenates my skin when used once a week whether it be summer or winter! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by soleilrouge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love using this product on hot sweaty days. It's lovely, refreshing and the lavender smell is quite pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by brownskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mask and have purchased it several times. I love the natural, non-irritating ingredients in it. It just smells and feels so FRESH. It does not leave the skin dry like some other masks and feels very refreshing. The honey and almond shells moisturize your skin and leave the natural skin oils in tact. It's great to put on after a long hard day or even before heading out somewhere. It's unlikely to break you out. The only thing people complain about is the short shelf life, but hey that's a GOOD THING in my view. It's nice to know that your cosmetics are made of real LIVING ingredients rather than synthetic chemicals.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by lovedork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this product. I put it on and the first thing I wasn't sure of was the smell. I like floral scents and this smells like a spice rack. Then if felt tight, and I was worried. I washed it off and my skin felt soft, but not different. I went to bed disappointed. I woke up this morning and -yay- I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My pimples/blemishes are gone. All of them. I had a massive one on my chin that has been reduced to a teensy pink blur. My skin feels sooo soft. The scent is gone, which is a plus for me. Also, my skin looks bright, almost like its glowing. I'm very satisfied and will probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. This is my holy grail of skin care items. I bought this on a whim and I feel that it must have been destiny because my skin looks amazing. First off, putting this mask on after it's been in the fridge feels so good after a long hard day. I actually use this as a cleanser/mask (I wipe off my makeup and then I slather this on). You don't need a lot of it, either. One jar will last you about 1.5-2 weeks if you use it every day like I do. It soothes my skin, cleanses it of all the oil and impurities gathered during the day, and exfoliates (it's part scrub, so after I've let it set for 10 minutes I wet my face a little and then gently rub). You have to be sure to use a good toner afterwards, though, because it does leave a little residue (on the cotton pads I use for my toner I see a little bit of green after I wipe my face). After I wash off the mask my skin feels so nice-soft, clean, glowing and rejuvenated. I was a little worried about using this product at first because one of the ingredients is almond oil. I'm hesitant of any oil because I have super oily skin. But, this mask whisks away all of the nasty oil and replaces it with essential oils that are good for your skin, so it doesn't dry you out. It also helps a lot with acne, and evening your skin tone. It might even help reduce the size of your pores, but it's a little early yet for me to tell. If it has done anything for my pores it's only slightly noticeable. But anyways, my skin has never looked this amazing before. Kudos to Lush I can't wait to buy more of this product. I also love that they have a recycling program, so after you turn in 5 empty containers you get a free mask.