April 19, 2014 | 1190 users online

Masks - LUSH - Love Lettuce Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by brownskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mask and have purchased it several times. I love the natural, non-irritating ingredients in it. It just smells and feels so FRESH. It does not leave the skin dry like some other masks and feels very refreshing. The honey and almond shells moisturize your skin and leave the natural skin oils in tact. It's great to put on after a long hard day or even before heading out somewhere. It's unlikely to break you out. The only thing people complain about is the short shelf life, but hey that's a GOOD THING in my view. It's nice to know that your cosmetics are made of real LIVING ingredients rather than synthetic chemicals.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by lovedork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this product. I put it on and the first thing I wasn't sure of was the smell. I like floral scents and this smells like a spice rack. Then if felt tight, and I was worried. I washed it off and my skin felt soft, but not different. I went to bed disappointed. I woke up this morning and -yay- I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My pimples/blemishes are gone. All of them. I had a massive one on my chin that has been reduced to a teensy pink blur. My skin feels sooo soft. The scent is gone, which is a plus for me. Also, my skin looks bright, almost like its glowing. I'm very satisfied and will probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. This is my holy grail of skin care items. I bought this on a whim and I feel that it must have been destiny because my skin looks amazing. First off, putting this mask on after it's been in the fridge feels so good after a long hard day. I actually use this as a cleanser/mask (I wipe off my makeup and then I slather this on). You don't need a lot of it, either. One jar will last you about 1.5-2 weeks if you use it every day like I do. It soothes my skin, cleanses it of all the oil and impurities gathered during the day, and exfoliates (it's part scrub, so after I've let it set for 10 minutes I wet my face a little and then gently rub). You have to be sure to use a good toner afterwards, though, because it does leave a little residue (on the cotton pads I use for my toner I see a little bit of green after I wipe my face). After I wash off the mask my skin feels so nice-soft, clean, glowing and rejuvenated. I was a little worried about using this product at first because one of the ingredients is almond oil. I'm hesitant of any oil because I have super oily skin. But, this mask whisks away all of the nasty oil and replaces it with essential oils that are good for your skin, so it doesn't dry you out. It also helps a lot with acne, and evening your skin tone. It might even help reduce the size of your pores, but it's a little early yet for me to tell. If it has done anything for my pores it's only slightly noticeable. But anyways, my skin has never looked this amazing before. Kudos to Lush I can't wait to buy more of this product. I also love that they have a recycling program, so after you turn in 5 empty containers you get a free mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by 1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite mask out of all LUSH's face mask. Only downfall I have for this one is that you have to use it within a couple weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by capricandy

I LOOOVE THIS MASK!! I've only tried two lush masks but I feel no need to try any other ones because I am in love with this one!. I only use it about twice a week, wish I could use it daily because I love how my face feels after using it.super soft!!! and fresh! the smell is not so bad...I actually like it! smells fresh like trees or grass :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by lavalon

Ay first I really wasn't sure about this bright green mask at all, but after the first go I decided I like it. My skin was looking pretty good beforehand and I didn't notice any dramatic change after using the mask. But just before I tried it the second time round, my skin was sadly in need of some help - a bit blotchy, dull and not so smooth. A quick session with Love Lettuce and voila! Lovely glowing, smooth skin, great!
I would recommend a gentle hand when removing the mask, since the exfoliating bits would probably be a bit harsh otherwise, but I had no trouble.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

WOW, It does brighten up my face. I can't stop checking myself out in the mirror after the first application. It's great and will definitely buy again. I'm not too fond of the smell though. nevertheless I'm loving the results!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice mask. It cleanses well, functions as a scrub and leaves your face clean yet moisturized. It is not my favourite Lush mask though, but it still is a really nice mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by monsterbeans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I *think* that this mask might be one of Lush's great unsung heroes of the face mask collection. I have tried nearly every Lush mask, especially as I live in black pot central and 5 pots = one free mask (at least in the UK) but I have never tried this one. Why? It looks BORING in comparision to the others. There is the classic Cupcake and the brightly coloured Catastrophe. But Love Lettuce? Sounds and looks boring. Lettuce *is* boring.

But, I've been nitpicking over my skin for a while, its been worse than normal for some time and it was quite frankly, bumming me out. So I decided to go with what i thought would clear up spots and tighten pores. So armed with 5 black pots, Love Lettuce it was.

It smells....fine. Nothing exciting and I don't want to eat it but that is possibly an advantage. It has the authentic 'mask green' colour as well. It applies like a dream though. I don't find the almond shells too scratchy. I leave for the allotted time and potter about doing other things. When I swirl the mask about and wash it off, my skin feels very soft and exfoliated. My pores seem a bit smaller and less lumpy and I've done it a couple of times now and I have had maybe one new tiiiiiny spot.

So I will carry on with this and see if my skin clears up. But so far I am veeerrry impressed with how this underdog has performed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This and BB Seaweed are my favourite face masks from Lush. I love the cooling and calm sensations from the mild ingredients, and the fact that I can use this mask as a scrub when I'm washing it off my face. No irritations, and the smell doesn't overpower like some other Lush products. The best part of all with this mask is that I can use it as often as I like; everyday, if I feel like it, with no problems or dryness. I've gone through a few pots over the years, and I personally feel that these masks are one of the few products that Lush does best.