LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 12/21/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I love that its both a mask and an exfoliator! I have oily/combination/acne prone skin and I've been focusing on buying products that would help improve my skin condition (left over acne scars). I bought this because of the good reviews and I am so glad I did! My skin has been improving - my acne scars are getting lighter and my complexion is so much brighter and even. It has greatly reduced the redness of my skin and has left it feeling baby smooth. I love this product, but I hate that it expires in such a short amount of time. I will buy this again and would recommend for people who have the same skin condition as me.

on 12/20/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Oooooo I love Love Lettuce!! The smell is divine, provides superb exfolitation, and leaves your skin baby soft! I like how you keep it in a refridgerator too because when you apply this mask on your skin it so cool and refreshing!

on 12/13/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

OMG, i love this mask. It's by far the best one out of all of Lush's facial masks. It feels and smells great when you put it on and when you take it off, your face feels like baby skin. I was scared that the oil inside the mask would worsen my acneprone/ oily skin but I truly believe that it helped. This is a miracle worker!

on 11/27/2010 3:42:00 AM

I absolutely love this product! i have oily skin with patches of dryness around the nose and mouth. I dried a lot of products before such as the cosmetic warrior and the cupcake. Those 2 products broke out my face like crazy! even though after a while of using, the cosmetic warrior did calm my face, i didn't like what it did to it before it got to the healing stage. Love lettuce was recommended to me by a sales lady, i tried it and fell in love. I use this facial right after i shower every other day and its been doing wonders to my skin. It leaves it soft, glowy and reduces the appearance of my pores. The best part is, its not expensive at all. The expiry date is a little worry some though but like i said, i use it every other day so its not a big problem to me. I would definitely buy this product for years to come.

on 11/1/2010 12:43:00 PM

wish this mask was as kind to me as it has been to others. this mask makes me itch like no other. i have tried it alone, with lush serums, for shorter times, for longer times... it's itchy no matter what i do and doesn't do anything noticeable for me.

on 10/21/2010 2:04:00 AM

This is the first face mask Ive purchased from Lush. I love love love it!!! It dries in about 5-10 minutes and you can feel it tightening on your face. I have fairly sensitive, combo skin and it did make my face a bit warm afterwards but that is usual after I use an exfoliating product. No breakouts!! Yay!! My skin was so soft after I used this mask. I used it once by itself and once with one of the toner tabs before. The experience with the toner tab prior to the face mask cannot be beat!!!! I did give the mask only 4 stars since it has to be refrigerated and doesn't last long. For $6 though you can get about 5 uses out of it and that's worth it. I just wish it wouldn't expire so soon so I could use it more frequently. The closest lush is about 45 mins away and that's far to go. Overall, I definitely recommend this product!!!

on 10/8/2010 7:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite Lush mask. I have oily skin and large pores, and I'm prone to redness and breakouts. After I use this mask, though, my skin tone is much more even and everything's soft and smooth. Love it!

i purchased this product on a whim while i was in the area and i love love it! i bought the smallest jar available because it was my first lush facial product. don't get me wrong, i LOVE their bath stuff. this mask has almond grains that really help to exfoliate. after leaving it on for 10 minutes it dries and it's nice to rinse off. after the treatment, my skin felt renewed, rejuvenated and glowy. thank you so much lush! (and please, stop putting skin absorbable crack in your products, i'd like to have enough to pay off my school loans in the next ten years...)

on 10/1/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The almond grains felt rough but the mask itself felt soothing and cool on my face. Unfortunately, it broke me out :(

on 9/6/2010 3:11:00 AM

I really like Love Lettuce! The LUSH UK website says that this face mask contains kaolin clay, almond oil and seaweed gel; I don't know what else is in it but all I can say is that this face mask smells amazing and exfoliates my oily skin wonderfully. I simply clean my face, rinse, and add the mask while my face is still damp. I then leave it on for about 15 minutes or so until it dries to the point where the green color of the mask darkens, and then rinse off with warm water. My skin always feels really soft after this mask, but I probably won't repurchase because of two reasons. First, my favorite exfoliating mask is LUSH Mask of Magnaminty, which lasts longer and smells, like it's name would suggest, really minty and delicious. And second, as other reviewers have mentioned, Love Lettuce is the Fresh Face Mask that grows mold the quickest, which means I have to use it up faster than other ones. For these two reasons I wouldn't repurchase, but I do enjoy it quite a bit.

Quick tip: Keep your Fresh Face Masks in the refrigerator to prolong it's shelf-life. Keep them in your freezer to keep them good for even longer. And don't forget: you can exchange five clean black pots for a free Fresh Face Mask at LUSH UK stores!

Popular Masks