Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, Simethicone, Quaternium 22, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Worst mascara I've ever used!

Pros:

-Price is alright.

Cons:

-No added length or volume.
-Clumps up
-Irritated my sensitive eyes.
-Flakes off

on 8/10/2014 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use this product everytime with the lash blast this product doesn't do much though I have went through 2 bottles of this

I purchased this infamous 'Great Lash' mascara as it was around 2.99. I have heard about this mascara for many years, my mum used to use it.

Pros:
*The small brush is very good for getting the finer, smaller eyelashes on your lower lashes. This is the only way I use this mascara.
*It is extremely cheap.

Cons:
* It weighed my eyelashes down at the corner making them seem really heavy & straight.
* It takes about an hour to dry! So many times I've applied this to my upper lashes and have completely ruined my eyeshadow.

Overall, a pretty bad mascara. It certainly isn't the worst on the market but I wouldn't recommend purchasing this even at the price of it. Save your money for something else!

on 8/8/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this at my local dollar store for only $3. It doesn't lengthen or give volume or do anything! I don't know why it was so popular! It also takes some time to dry. After I put it on it went all over my eye lid! augh! Wouldn't recommend or buy again! Thank goodness I only paid $3, waste of money and time.

This mascara does not add length or volume. It just adds dark goop to your eyelashes and ends up flaking off. For me, I couldn't even separate my lashes after applying one thin coat. My eyelashes looked better before applying this product unfortunately :/ I really wanted to like it and it's so unfortunate that it turned out so badly , but I really don't have anything positive to say except it will work as a bottom mascara but will flake off and wear.

on 8/7/2014 8:04:00 PM

I recently purchased this and find it a good general black mascara. It can tend to be a little clumpy, as I've found other Maybelline mascaras to be too, but it's not too bad. This is a good general wear mascara.

on 8/6/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product looks pretty and efficient, however shame the same couldn't be said for my eyelashes!
They appeared clumpy and horrible.
Would not reccomend.

on 8/5/2014 10:41:00 PM

I bought this product because so many bloggers and celebs swear by it. I was immensely disappointed by the quality of the product. It was very clumpy and it did not make my lashes look much longer. This is probably the worst mascara I've ever tried.

on 8/5/2014 4:11:00 PM

Horrible. Just stay away from this. I have had this numerous of times during my 18 years hoping it would get better, but it didn't.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Although it has cute packaging and has a great price, it goes on beautifully, but then it just... wears off? Definitely not the type of mascara you would put on for a full day out shopping, however you could wear it if you only needed to take a photo or something like that.