E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

seems like i'm in the minority but i don't love this at all. it's far too shimmery. and i'm just not down with that orange smell a lot of the elf products have.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in Pink Lemonade and I love it! Lasts a really long time, doesn't wear off. The color is a nice shade of pink, you can layer it to get the desired amount of blush you would want. It is smaller than I expected, but still if you think about other brands, they tend to make packaging look bigger so you feel like you are getting more, but really the actual amount of makeup in tube is way smaller than the container. Perfect size for your purse, which is exactly where I was going to keep it for touch ups throughout the day, would buy this again for sure, I love it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bought this in permisson i think its called, very nice shimmery color, very pretty and smells great too!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I bought this in Lilac Petal. And I love it. I use it as blush and a highlighter. Take note that I have dry skin. I suggest that if you have oily skin, you might want to not use it as a blush as it's pretty thick. I have dry lips that chap easily and this product is very drying to my lips so I wouldn't use it on my lips. Moreover, it doesn't look nice on my lips. It's like a light frosty pink. It works well on my cheeks because it gives me this very beautiful glow! I would buy this color stick again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this product. I got it in the color "Toasted". It's a bronze brown shade and I really like it. Gives a nice bronze glow to the cheeks, a nice brown shimmer to the lips and makes a great quick out the door eye. Will crease like the dickens on eyes though even with primer but maybe used as a base would be better? Overall this is a nice go to product when you are in a hurry and I will repurchase.

This is awesome!! although it doesn't blend very well, the color is cool and smells nice!! (I bought this in shy) This stretches your dollar a long wayyy!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I do not like this on my cheeks or on my lips, but I love it as an eyeshadow. It is just to sparkly to use anywhere else. I have it in pink lemonade and in toasted. I think that maybe over the summer when I am more tan I might be able to use toasted on my face, but until then I will just use it on my eyes. I am neutral on the smell. Do not love it or hate it.

I really like this as a blush when I am not in the mood to do a "full" face of makeup. It's easy to apply, I use my finger and not swipe my face with it, so it's easier to blend. Also, by using my finger I don't get the stripe look. It's a great buy for the price.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product was a big dissappointment for me. First, this has very little colour-- it's mainly just microglitter and vaseline. Second, the packaging breaks very easily. It's packaged so that it looks like you can twist it down into the tube, but in reality that's how it stays :(

I have this in pink lemonade, and I don't think this product is that bad. I've only really used this on my cheeks (kind of as a highlighter/blush), never tried it on my eyes, and maybe a TINY dab on my lips every now and then. I say only every now and then because it's got a lot of frost for lips and I don't like really like that look. True, it can be kind of difficult to blend on the cheeks, but it's not like it's impossible or anything. It maybe takes one or two seconds more than other cream blushes I would guess, it's not like your whole makeup routine is consumed by this thing. So yeah, I like the color, the shimmer is nice, and it gives me a nice glow. And oh yeah...it costs one freakin' dollar. That coupled with the fact that I've received compliments on it, and it's good enough for me!