March 1, 2015 | 917 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance Eau Fraiche

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by GeeJocUrGOLD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent! For a toilette it's very potent, admittedly I'm an over-sprayer and people could smell it on me from at least ten feet away (lesson learned) . Very fresh and clean, good for daytime and work. I have gotten A LOT of compliments on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by amyelise

amazing!... fresh but lasts forever, you can smell it on your clothes for days. one of my favourites.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by happywoman28

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this totally "fresh" scent". It makes my eyes pop open,
in a good way.

HOWEVER: on me it does not last more than half an hour.
I sprayed my entire right arm in the store, really soaked it,
with the tester, and by the time I got home I could hardly smell it.
It is definitely masculine when it first hits your nose but quickly
fades out to a more flowery feminine scent.
Sigh!
Guess I will have to stick with the boring Estee Lauder smells.
Them and Lancome are the only brands that last on me for
some reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by miracle_as

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am using this for nearly 3 years. I have also used the original Chance but liked this one better. I love citrusy notes. It's become my HG since my original HG is discontinued. It is a little strange fragrance. It starts masculine(for example when someone else sprays my fragrance at first I smell this masculine smell on them but on me I love it and everyone loves it. Everybody tells me "you smell great" try it.

This is my review for Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche, i am adding it here also because I talk about Chanel more than Gucci here ==> Is it a coincidence that all reviewers have talked about Chanel Chance Eau fraiche?? I don't think so. :) Eau fraiche is my HG fragrance for 4 years. And for 4 years, any other scent couldn't get my love . It is the scent of "me".

All of a sudden a sample was given after a shopping and DG the one struck me and I smelled Gucci Flora fraiche in the store and liked it. The fresh is definitely better than the original one. After 4 years...a scent got my attention, and I wanted /want to give a chance to it. This is my second day of wearing it. As it is summer right now I chose Flora fresh but at the start of fall, I dream to buy Dg One also. After Chance fraiche and after the "me" scent Gucci flora fresh "can" be my second "me" scent but it won't be my HG. The number one will always be Chance Eau fraiche.

If we come to DG the one, I think this is what a woman should smell like. Everyone loves the poison series by Dior, and I sort of like Lolita Lempicka but I believe the "womanly woman version of me" should smell DG The one. So when I need/want to smell like a grown up, sexy woman I think I should use The One DG.

How about Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche this is me! :) Chance eau fraiche makes me feel sexy, young, attractive,happy, full of life, energy and sexiness in the instant I spray it. Oh what scents can do for us :) This is the smell that everyone comments on me, you smell so nice. All of us can't be wrong :) Please smell Chance Eau fraiche! And give a chance to all of them, maybe you'll like them even more than I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My fiance purchased this more me back in '07... Love it! I want to try the New Tendre!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by jltran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very picky on scents, and LOVEE this one! It's very fresh, classy, sophisticated, and doesn't give me a headache like most other scents do. Plus it smells expensive (it better be for the price you pay!) You only need one spritz (spray on one wrist, lightly rub the other, and rub both wrists on your neck).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by dreamsinTexas

I will start off by saying that men Love this scent. My exboyfriend loved it, co-workers, random strangers, friends, even my father all love how this smells. I first smelled this perfume through a magazine sniff sample and it was love at first whiff. I have been wearing it for the past three years now and keep praying for it to never be discontinued. I have officially made it my beauty staple. It still remains a treat to spray after a nice long shower or bath. Love, love, love.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by izzit

This is one of my signature scents, I absolutely love it. Its fresh with a citrus kick and some floral notes. The drydown is less citrus, but slightly more floral and warm. I definitely get a LOT of compliments when wearing this fragrance, its unique so class mates always ask what I'm wearing. Although this is thought to be aimed at young people, I've been wearing this fragrance for 3 years now (I'm 19 now) and I think its feminine and classy enough that anyone could pull it off with the right attitude. I would say its ideal for spring summer due to its fresh lightness, but equally you could wear it in the winter. The fragrance is not at all obnoxious or cloying that people would find it offensive- all of my family including brother and dad like this scent on me as well. I would definitely recommend this scent, its definitely different from the original chance, which I dislike, you'll be amazed at how many compliments you will get from wearing it! I would say this is more expensive than most fragrances- 50 for 100ml.. this is the only perfume I have bought in such a big size before, but its not one I'll get bored of anytime soon! A huge plus is that it lasts all day on my skin.. and even longer when sprayed on clothes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am a little bit confused with this fragrance. It starts out very fresh and citrus-y with a strong lime note but soon morphs into something much more floral with a touch of an aquatic note (maybe the water hyacinth). It is a feminine and sophisticated scent. But at this point there is a note that smells very off for me ( like smth "stale") that it soon mellows and becomes less annoying. The sillage is good and the staying power is average and it would make a good spring/summer fragrance for all ages that could be easily worn in a business environment. But due to its weird development on my skin, I would not buy a full bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by mszlaydeej

My mom bought this originally for herself. After I smelled it I fell in love with the scent. The scent stays on for quite awhile which I love. Anyway, I had to get a bottle for myself because I loved it so much. I usually don't buy perfumes but this was an exception.