July 30, 2014 | 1943 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by JeLoveDior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I grabbed this product in dark brown by accident, I was actually planning to buy it in black.

Anyhow, it comes in a typical liquid eyeliner packaging, a small pot and a screw on handle. The tip is nothing to complain about, it is consisted of flexible hairs, instead of a foam-y hard tip. You do find some higher-end liquid eyeliner providing this sort of tip.

The reason for the single lippie is simply due to the formula. It is supposed to be waterproof. However, it chipps right off with a touch of oil. For example, you put it on in the morning, after 2-3 hours, the product starts to disappear from your inner corners.

Will not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by coolcolors

The brush was so rigid and awkward that it hurt my eyes just to put it on. It tugged at my lids and the color payoff (I got it in brown) was terrible. The consistency was sticky and so hard to take off later. It irritated my eyes after one day of use, so it quickly went into the trash that same day. It was such a waste. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by bee224

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product due to all the great reviews (and the very affordable price!) but it is not as waterproof for me as it seems to be for other users. My eyelids get pretty oily so by the end of the day, the eyeliner had smudged onto my top lid, i looked like a mess! Wont be repurchasing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff went straight in the trash after my first time using it. While it was very waterproof, the brush was so awkward to use and when I tried to apply it it ended up all over my lashes and got them all gross and stuck together and smeared all over my eyelid. What a waste. Dont even bother

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Krystie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I bought this product thinking that it would be the same as the Wet n Wild Mega liner, but waterproof. Unfortunately, the tip of the brush on the H2O was very hard and it was difficult to create a smooth line. This eyeliner is as tough as nails, like it's impossible to remove it without an oil based remover.

I've never used this much as an eyeliner but I've found another use for it; draw on potential tattoos. I was thinking of getting a small tattoo on my arm and I wanted to go around with it and ask for people's opinions/get used to having a tattoo. The tip is thin and hard so it works like a normal pencil and it was easy to draw the design on my skin. I've had it on for several days now and it still hasn't come off despite the showers/soap that it has come in contact with.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by blush1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I stopped using this product entirely because the tip is too rigid and I find it painful/too difficult to make a thin, consistent line.

This would be ok if the liner wasn't quite so waterproof... It requires water, plus a cleanser/remover and a LOT of scrubbing to get off your eyes, to the point where my skin is red, irritated and swollen.

Would not reccommend for users with sensitive skin who often make mistakes when applying.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by SammiXo

I'm usually a huge fan of gel liners but wanted to try a liquid liner for something different, and this was pretty cheap so I decided to give it a try. First off it really is water proof and it was a little difficult for me to get off, and I was using a makeup remover. I don't really mind that though because when I get an eyeliner I want it to last all day and stay put. The only thing I really don't like as much is the brush. Since I really couldn't get the brush it came with to do what I wanted to do I used an angled eyeliner brush which helped make my lines more precise.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by TheEmppu24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my fave liquid eyeliner. It doesn't smudge It doesn't come off it stays all day! It's really cheap for me here in Europe it cost 4 euros. What i know it's 2 dollars in USA! So it will not hurt if you give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by anniekwan

I like the brush of this eyeliner, very easy to control. It stays on pretty good. What I don't like about it is.. it has a funky smell to it but it doesn't bother me that much. It also has a matte finish which I don't prefer. It is also hard to get off. I wouldn't recommend to people who are beginners and mistake prone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Xintothebreezex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I really loved this liner in the beginning. I only use felt tip liners that have the little pot. It goes on so smooth and evenly, and gives me great control over the line I'm making, which is great.

The most waterproof liner I have ever tried! I wore it one day, beginning at 630 am, went to a relay for life, came home and slept til noon the next day, and took a shower. It still looked absolutely flawless! Definitely need make up remover for this one though.

Only thing is that Both of my eyes got very red and irritated for a week after using this for a few days. As soon as I stopped using it, my eyes were better. I guess I can't use it anymore :(