December 18, 2014 | 1066 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by jwhisper

This is horrible eyeliner. I love the regular WnW liquid eyeliner. I bought this because rainy season just started. It immediately transfers to my upper lids. I have oily lids but with primer and powder, I never have any transfer with the regular eyeliner. This stuff makes me look a hot mess within an hour of application. Going straight in the trash

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by KattyBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not like anything about this product, other than the price. The applicator is stiff (to the point of actually hurting your eyelid), and it strips off color as you go, leaving a weird double line. It is very hard to get a smooth, controlled line. The product is watery, without very good pigment (I pruchased the black). Large areas of it flaked off over the course of the day, and what was left was nearly impossible to remove! Only baby oil took it off, by which point both my eyes and my mood were pretty irritated. Would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, how I so wanted to love this eyeliner. I'm a huge fan of Wet n Wild. I find that their products are kind of hit or miss, but that is true of most brands. I love Wet n Wild blush, eye shadow, nail polish and lipsticks and glosses. The quality is good and the price cannot be beat.

I'm not sure why I have never tried this eyeliner before. I guess it's because I have super oily skin and almost EVERYTHING smudges on my under eye area. I'm really happy with LíOreal Telescopic Waterproof liquid eyeliner (the one with the blue cap) so no complaints there. That stuff rocks my socks off. Its relativity cheap and it does not smear or smudge on my oily eye area. It only comes in black or brown but I only buy brown since the black is a little harsh for my pale coloring.

I was in CVS a couple of days ago and everything Wet n Wild was Buy-One-Get-One-Free. O.K...SCORE! I cannot pass up a sale like this one! I saw that this eyeliner comes in both black and brown. I bought brown since black is usually too harsh on me. I took it home and swiped in on my arm. I let it dry and then tried to smudge it with my finger. It stayed put! Yeah, good sign I thought. When I ran my arm under the sink to wash it off, it came off waaay to easily! Not a good sign for something that is supposed to be waterproof! Any Hoo...I wore it to work both today and yesterday and I did get some smudging under my eyes. Not a TON of smudging, but enough so I had to try to fix it during the day.

This is a no-go for me and my oily under eye area. Somebody else who has dry or combo skin might love this liner however.

The formula itself is thin and watery. The brown color that I purchased was not dark at all so I probably could have gotten the black and been happy with the color. This is not a liner that you could do dramatic eye looks with, but itís a good everyday liner to wear to work. I just wish it would have worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by GraceElicker

this is my fifth time buying this prouduct! I love great for a dancer like me nice longwear:) stays black and clean all day great price but a little on the cheaper side but thats ok sometimes but i love it anyways

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I bought this one like many others, thinking it would be just like the Mega Liner liquid, but waterproof. I never have a problem with the regular one migrating, so I don't even know why I thought I needed this one. Big mistake. Why is the "brush" thing so stiff? It hurts and doesn't flex with your eye, so it skips along making a mess. The color payoff is much lighter than the regular one, too, because the dumb applicator strips it off as it's going on. It does last forever, and I had to remove with coconut oil. I think I will use the brush from the Mega Liner when that runs out, and see if I like it better.
ETA: I ended up returning it to Rite Aid. By the end of the day, it turned tacky like glue! I don't even have oily eyelids. My lids were seriously sticking so much I had trouble closing my eyes. Awful stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this product! I am such a big fan on the wet n wild Megaliner in black, so when i saw this one i thought i would give it a try because it is water proof after all. But i hated it. Its really watery and the brush applicator sucks. Will not be buying this again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by JeLoveDior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I grabbed this product in dark brown by accident, I was actually planning to buy it in black.

Anyhow, it comes in a typical liquid eyeliner packaging, a small pot and a screw on handle. The tip is nothing to complain about, it is consisted of flexible hairs, instead of a foam-y hard tip. You do find some higher-end liquid eyeliner providing this sort of tip.

The reason for the single lippie is simply due to the formula. It is supposed to be waterproof. However, it chipps right off with a touch of oil. For example, you put it on in the morning, after 2-3 hours, the product starts to disappear from your inner corners.

Will not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by coolcolors

The brush was so rigid and awkward that it hurt my eyes just to put it on. It tugged at my lids and the color payoff (I got it in brown) was terrible. The consistency was sticky and so hard to take off later. It irritated my eyes after one day of use, so it quickly went into the trash that same day. It was such a waste. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by bee224

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product due to all the great reviews (and the very affordable price!) but it is not as waterproof for me as it seems to be for other users. My eyelids get pretty oily so by the end of the day, the eyeliner had smudged onto my top lid, i looked like a mess! Wont be repurchasing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff went straight in the trash after my first time using it. While it was very waterproof, the brush was so awkward to use and when I tried to apply it it ended up all over my lashes and got them all gross and stuck together and smeared all over my eyelid. What a waste. Dont even bother