December 19, 2014 | 1024 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by trackstar4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Define-A-Lash mascara is nothing to write home about, in my experience using it. I have had two tubes, and I have found both times I have found that the mascara is too wet for my taste. My eyelashes are a bit short, and this mascara, if used very little, does a good job at adding some length and definition to them. The packaging is very cute, but the wand is too slender and breakable for me. Overall, a decent mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by kayeartemis

used to be my go to mascara when i didn't wear mascara all that often
the brush used to be great, but with all the new brushes and mascaras around it isn't all that special or great anymore
it's sadly become one of those average mascaras

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by jwow1230

I'm Asian...so I have short lashes that droop down. Over the years I've been trying products like rapidlash to try to grow my lashes a bit longer..btw rapidlash works well lOL.. define a lash works for me because after curling and applying, my lashes will stay up and sturdy!. use waterproof though.. and it makes my lashes look longerr and it doesn't look clumpyy. I love this mascara...i'm sure there are better ones but it all has to do with your lashes too. if you have thick and full lashes it may clump...if you have thin spacy lashes it can look really good! try it outt

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2012 5:21:00 AM More reviews by schwabj

I'm not a fan of this mascara. When first used it applies okay (decent length, decent at separating, but does nothing for volume). But within as little as a month, it dries out like no other and turns into a giant clumpy, flakey mess! No thanks. Also, the wand is way too flimsy and can't build volume. Pass on this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by dawly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara and comparable to full n soft by maybelline (which I couldn't find). Its just as good as any high end expensive mascara and you can wear on bottom lashes because it doesn't smudge.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by MeganAshleigh92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had better, I've had much worse, it's pretty damn cheap though. It seperates lashes okay but it's nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by JessiMarie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why everyone is complaining about this mascara. It's amazing! Although it does work alot better when it has dried out some!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by MissImpala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOL... I actually joined this site just to complain about this product. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing it. Product goes on ok, but quickly deteriorates after that. When trying to separate the lashes, clumps and little fibers begin flaking off. When I try to curl my lashes, it turns into a gummy mess.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by jessicahailey101

this mascara is amazing! it gives me no clumps, length & volume. but the applicator is really annoying...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think the formula is good, but I HATE the floppy mascara wand. I used this until it was gone, but that soft applicator was really annoying. Sometimes it felt like clown show mascara application or something - ha.