Dejavu (Imju) Fiberwig Lash Knockout

3.6

WATER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CERESIN. BEESWAX, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITAN STEARATE, CETETH-20, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE-60, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, CARBON BLACK(CI 77266)

I absolutely love this mascara. It's the one mascara that I use everyday. I have 5 tubes of mascara and this is the one I always reach for when I don't want to be disappointed. This mascara leaves my lashes looking great. When I use a new tube, it looks like I'm wearing falsies. After 2 months, the texture isn't as liquidy and it could get a little clumpy. I usually wiggly the wand at the base of my lashes and glide it to the tips. I love that it doesn't smuge at all, and is very easy to remove with warm water. I usually purchase them from adambeauty.com since they're like $14.50 USD +2 shipping, which is a great price compared to Sephora at $30.

unfortunatly gave me a very bad eye irritation

Gives length, but no volume. A bit pricey. Still doesn't beat my HG mascara:

Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My husband bought this for me in Japan - it was the 2nd best seller there.

Pros - absolutely not chance of clumping, it's just not a possibility. If you keep on building it up, it adds heaps of length, while looking slightly glossy.

Cons - adds NO volume. Whatsoever.

Overall, it's a great no fuss mascara that you can throw on without having to worry about clumping or flaking, but if you want volume, this is not for you. It is good for lower lashes though.

I really really do like this product. It was my first mascara of its kind (one that tubes around your eyelashes) and it did everything that it said it would. I did find the consistency of it a little dry and so it took quite a bit of time to coat properly and build the product up to what I wanted. BUT it never flaked and I never had a problem with it's waterproof-ness. I used it all the time.

However as I have found the Kevyn Aucoin mascara, I don't think I'll go back to this.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was so excited to use this product as I had heard great things about it. I love my mascara....and lots of it! I was so disappointed when the product barely coated my lashes after about 10 swipes over my lashes. Gave a slight bit of lenght, but no volume at all. Only neat benefit to this mascara was that when you washed it off, the black came off in little tubules, like they were coated right over your eyelashes. Came off well, and left no black smudging under your eyes
I would not buy this again !!!

I purchased the version sold at Sephora which has a curved shaped brush, and goes by the name d.j.v. beautenizer Fiberwig LX. I find it absolutely great for two main reasons: it lengthens, and it is completely smudgeproof. I have sparse thin short asian lashes that naturally point to the ground. The curved brush helps to push the lashes upwards into a slight curl, and it is also really good at catching all the lashes. My eyes usually smudge all mascaras and eyeliners (even those that are labeled "waterproof" and "smudgeproof"), but I never have to worry about this with this mascara. My complaints about this product is that it doesn't do much for volume, and it can be a bit tricky to use. I highly recommend watching the how-to video on their website (http://www.djv-beautenizer.com/usa/) for application tips. It takes some time and patience to get the best results. I also find it helps to apply a thin coat at the base of lashes after curling in order to hold the curl better. Removal of the product is ridiculously easy! No need for any sort of rubbing or eye makeup remover! As I shower, I just place my index finger across my eyelashes against my cheek, and slide the little "tubes" right off. I dislike the fact that this mascara is pricey here in North America. I believe it only retails for approximately 14$ usd in Asia!

I was so stoked getting this mascara after hearing so many wonderful things about it from friends, but gosh I was disappointed..
It didn't give me any length or thickness at all. I don't know if there were something wrong with the packaging or something, but I really didn't like it at all.
The only good thing about it was that it was so very easy to wash off.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very suprised to find my lashes staying kind of thin and as I brushed product onto my eyelashes. I could not seem to build volume, but i did manage to lose the effect of my curling by the time I was done trying. I suppose If you like a little bit of length but to keep lashes thin and seperated, you might like this mascara but I didn't like this mascara at all. Taking it off made me feel like I was tugging on my lashes, which I also didn't appreciate much.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i had such high hopes for this, but i have to say, it was a NIGHTMARE come true!! first off, it didn't give me any volume or length. i put on coats after coats, hoping i'd see the reason why so many ppl love this, but i just didn't see any length, or volume. i wouldn't have minded it so much had it not flaked and stung my eyes like hell!! right now my eyes are still red and burning, even though i took the mascara off two hours ago.. for those of you who found this too be irritating and flaking, try L'oreal's Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara - THAT one is a winner, and a true fiber mascara that will actually give you results!!

Popular Mascaras