July 29, 2014 | 1954 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It been a few years since I've used this product, and, while it is very moisturizing, it smells like Grape Soda. I, for one, don't want to smell like Grape Soda. So, no thanks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Quite good product. Leaves my hair smooth and smells great..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by bombshellbree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS PRODUCT....definitely my HG(holy grail)!! I have been using this treatment as a conditioner/treatment for honestly about a year. I first started using it for a deep conditioner for my Foxy Locks Extensions, but i figured "Hey, why not use this on my hair!?" So I did..and I haven't stopped buying it since!!! The smell is kind of pepperminty but definitely faint. The packaging is very easy to use with grippys on the side so it doesnt slide out of your hands, and i love the squeeze tube. This product has NEVER dissapointed me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

Pros: smells great, softens hair and great for deep conditioning ends of dry hair, the top of the bottle is convenient because it just squeezes out.

No cons because this product is AMAZING!!:)

Oh and it also detangles hair

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by sealpup333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, so I was at walmart looking at all of the different hair products and came across this..I loved the smell and packaging so I had to get it.(plus it was dirt cheap) But the sad thing is..I hated it. It completely dried out my hair and made it frizzy..I'm going to experiment with it a little more and see if I can get better results..But so far the only thing good about it is the yummy cocoanutty smell<3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by fallback

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product! It keeps your hair moisturized and soft! After I use this, my hair feels so amazing! The price is really low so anyone can definately afford this(:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Used this when I was younger and had dry hair. It's an okay product. I just dont like how it makes my hair smell funny.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Kayanne95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product on and off for a year now. I love the results of the conditioner! The only thing I don't like is the smell.. I have a sensitive nose so its strong but I can live, just not without this amazing product!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by WhereDidYouGetThatHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My new HG - literally transformed by brutally damaged hair (see pics here: http://bit.ly/Aunp1C)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Twentysevenjo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing, amazing product. I use this as a daily conditioner, rather than a treatment. This conditioner is very, very thick and potent (a little goes a long way). I'm not a big fan of the smell, but the results are well worth it. This makes my hair so soft and manageable without weighing it down at all. Highly recommended. I only wish they sold a bigger size...