RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 2/24/2009 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm usually very skeptical about beauty products that claim to work miracles, but I have to tell you about one that truly works. My friend gave this to me, and I've been using this for about a month and a half... My eyelashes are long and full now! You put this on your eyelashes (upper and lower) before bed to promote growth. You don't see results right away-- but come a few weeks, bam. A bit of an investment, but worth the results.

Add: I'll post a pic --don't have before pics to compare though...

on 2/20/2009 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Without a doubt, it works. I have the "new" formula.
I'm on my 4th month and still getting improvement. In fact, they're getting too long and need cutting here and there. If I were to have a problem with Revitalash it would be that (in my case) the lashes grown in uneven, I have 2 or 3 CRAZY long ones that needed cutting. Also, as noted in the insert, the product will discolor your lid. It's not real noticeable. I worry that it could get darker.
My lashes weren't short to begin with, but now I have people ask me about them almost every day. Which might be another downside. I dont like the idea of people thinking I would put on fakes to go to work (as a nurse!).
And don't even THINK ABOUT WRITING A REVIEW until you've given this stuff at least 3 months ladies!

on 1/24/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yes, it works, although you really need to use it religiously for two months and then BOOM! LONG lashes, but it's worth it. I don't use it at bedtime. I use it every morning after my shower, let it dry, then apply my makeup. I put liner and shadow right over it. It has NOT made my lashes thicker or more noticeable without mascara but I no longer have to use a lash primer and can just swipe on any mascara and show off my long, even lashes. I HAVE had compliments that I have never had in my life before. Getting a mini-makeover at a Saks cosmetic counter, upon applying mascara, the makeup sales guy says to me "Girl! You've got lashes! Nobody has ever said anything like that to me before. One of my co-workers also asked me if I had eyelash extensions. (I used to and she heard a rumor) I just re-ordered my second tube of Revitalash. I would also be willing to try similar products that get good reviews but are at a better price point. I've been using my first tube, bought at a salon for $150.00 since Sept. 08 and it's just starting to run out. At $150.00 every six months that's not so bad (WAY cheaper than my lash extensions @ $80.00 every three weeks!) and from other reviews I'm reading I should be able to find it cheaper. I would recommend you try it if you have unremarkable lashes and can afford it. If you've got pretty nice lashes without it, who knows? Maybe you don't need it, or maybe your eyelashes would get crazy awesome!?

on 1/22/2009 5:55:00 AM

I am a breast cancer patient and after I ended chemo, I lost every single one of my eyelashes. I bought this to try but it made my eyes red and itchy to the point that I could not give it even a week's worth of applications. I had to return it.

Note- I do not wear contacts so this was not a factor

on 1/17/2009 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm on the fence about this product.... I believe that it does work, it has not been a great product for me though. I started using this daily at the beginning of November 2008, so it's been about 2 and a half months now. I think I've given it ample time to be able to write a fair review.
Let me start by saying that I am reviewing the new formula of Revitalash.
After about 3 weeks of using this every night, I was amazed! I had longer lashes and def more of them too. I was delighted and wondered how much longer they could get. In the past I have used Ardell, Talika, DHC, Malava and Skinactives - None of these has produced the results that Revitalash has. I especially noticed that my outer lashes were incredibly longer.
Then, all of a sudden at around the middle of December, the lashes in the middle of my right eye started to fall out and I had a slight bald patch there!!!! I have no idea why! I also noticed a def loss of overall lashes too, they just seemed to be falling out and it seemed as though I had less lashes than when I first started using this.I was still using it every night so have no idea why this started to happen - maybe it was part of the growth cycle? but then again, My lashes have never shed like this before.
Even mascara made it seem as though I had less lashes than before, they looked wimpy and sparse. They have never looked so bad as when they did in December.
They are starting to grow again - but the thinner patch on the right eye is still taking it's time to catch up with the rest.
This product DID work for a while.. I have no idea why my lashes started to shed. I did not stop using the product or change the way I was using it either.
I am still using this every day and will continue to do so until I can get some growth back. I think then I will stop using this. I have Canmake Eyelash Essence which I will start using soon and would also like to try Enormous lash. I will not repurchase this product.
I have given it a rating of 2 as my personal experience with Revitalash has been mixed. Started great and then I ended up having less lashes than I had to begin with. I am now trying to repair the damage. Would probably give it a 2 1/2 if I could..... It's almost as if someone is whispering "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it"
Will update if there is any change.

Wow. This seriously worked for my short thin wimpy Asian lashes. My lashes are now twice as long as they used to be. It's been about two to three months since I started applying this product.

Within the second week, I noticed that my lashes were getting noticeably thicker and that the bald spots had filled out. Every week, my lashes got longer and thicker and new lashes sprouted above and between my existing lash line. So in place of one lash, I had three. It's seriously amazing.

I have tried Talika which successfully prevented my lashes from falling out and also did a little bit in terms of making my lashes thicker. However, I got greedy and wanted longer lashes so decided to give this a try.

I know that 75-125 dollars is a lot to plunk down, especially if you're skeptical. I just purchased this from a store with a return policy in case it didn't work out. It's so worth the risk.

Before I absolutely had to use Shiseido's Mascara primer just to make it look like I had any lashes to speak of. Though it was an HG, it definitely dried out my lashes and dried out in the bottle as well. Now I don't need it at all because as my lashes got longer, they got thicker and began curling upward. I'm sooo pleased with the results.

This is definitely a re-purchase for me.

on 1/12/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My doc gave me Lumigan to put on my lashes. Its the same active formula as this only normal price. He gave me a sample and I have used it for 4 weeks now but nothing. I read it will take 7 weeks for lashes to grow. Please dont pay for this brand. Ask your eye doc for a sample and use ONLY on ur lashes. Its never good to treat ur eyes for something they dont need.

on 1/11/2009 6:29:00 PM

I've used this for 2 years now. I've used the old formula and the new formula and get the exact same LONG results. If I stop using it, my lashes revert back to their shorter length. Using Revitalash, I have problems with my lashes brushing my sunglasses! Not a problem I mind. I don't understand those that say they don't have the time to use it. It takes a minute or less. Shake it up. Paint at base of lashes on one eye, redip, and paint on other. I buy mine on Ebay and pay around $75. Just look for a seller that has high sales and a near 100% feedback rating.

on 1/5/2009 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I bought my bottle for $125 on Oct. 25, 2008 at a Honolulu salon. (I don't trust online stores). I don't use Revitalsh every night b/c I don't have time; I would say I use it maybe 2-3 times a week. I only apply to my upper lashes. Contrary to unhappy MUA user reviews, I have experienced no significant tingling sensation. My lashes have not fallen out.
BUT: I don't know if I notice a difference yet. No one has complimented me or accused me of "fake" lashes, though I notice that it's harder to curl my lashes. My lashes have always been on the long side, but they are skinny and stick straight. This product does not make your lashes curl so getting the right mascara and eyelash curler is essential to great lashes. I have not found them yet =( Please let me know of you do.
I will update when I reach at least the 3 month point w/ this product.

on 1/1/2009 11:48:00 AM

I bought this from my plastic surgeon's office and paid $160.00 for it. I used it exactly as directed and saw no results at all. What a waste of time and money! I'd give this stuff zero lippies if I could.

Top Rated Lash Treatments