August 29, 2014 | 1911 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - 10

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by appledee2

This looks great on lighter skinned ladies. I bought this after admiring my friend's cheeks, but unfortunately I don't have her porcelain complexion (I'm medium-tanned Filipina) and this doesn't really show up on my skin. I use it just to use it, but I don't see any difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

I love the bronzer in this highlighter, bronzer duo. I bough it because they had it at my local shoppers and that is where I buy most of my makeup when buying offline. I have hit pan on it because I used it so much. I have to say that even though I use the highlighter, it doesn't do much for me. I have the benefit highbeam as well, and that works better as a highlight. This duo is shimmery so I was hesitant to wear it to work and also it's quite expensive but since I made good use of it, I think it was worth it. Overall I liked it very much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 3:41:00 AM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this with both sides mixed together at once, not by swiping it to have highligher on top and brozner on the bottom, as the instructions say to do. It gives a very light bronzy glow that doesn't look orange or overdone. Like all of Benefit's powders, it smells very good - sometimes I reach for this just for the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by StarStarHeart

This is a great highlighter bronzer duo that works for my light skin tone. I like to use both sides of the product but probably like the bronzer side a little more.

I didn't buy it as it was gift from my friend but I might purchase it on my own.

The only con is the packaging. I wish it didn't have the walled sides. I prefer to use my own brushes over the benefit brush. The brush it comes with is ok but since it has the walled sides I can't really get my brushes swirled around in there to apply it the way I want it to.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by kimtnguyen

I think it was a great idea how this product came with a bronzer with a highlighter! I love the packaging and it smells good. The bronzer is very sheer on my skin, which I really like! I also like the idea that it came with instructions on how to apply both at the same time... very useful for beginners. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by heykatay254

This blush/bronzer is amazing!! I have naturally extremely red/rosy cheeks, so usually if I put blush on, I look like a clown. Also, I find it really hard to wear bronzer, without it looking orange. This is a perfect 2-in-1. The bronzer gives me a sun-kissed glow, balanced out by the pink highliter, which illuminates my cheekbones. The day I started wearing it, my friend was like, "You have really good cheekbones, I never noticed before." I use it everyday, my HG blush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by cupcakeface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS BRONZER/BLUSH!!!! ITS THE BEST! only apply on cheeks and the contour of cheeks or else the rest of your face will look kinda sunburned and weird...anyways this is best used with a stippling brush. this is great because it has a very light shimmer and the combo of the bronzer and blush make your cheeks have a radiant glow. i recommend this product to EVERYONE! GO OUT AND BUY IT NOW!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by echurch662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this product sooo much :) i wud have a round face but wh i contour my face using this and my face doesnt look as round and gives you a real glow!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by eandrews6338

This is such an amazing duo of colors! I love the light shimmery blush and bronzer together the package is so cute too that it comes in.....the only problem I had was that it seemed like the bronzer wore down faster than the blush and before I knew it the bronzer was completely gone and there was a whole side of blush still left over the blush almost had like a different texture....it was strange I probably wouldn't buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by rinstarangel

I love BeneFit cosmetics! The packaging for 10 is so cute and the brush works great. It took me a couple of times to get used to using this, but now I love it! I use this on my minimal makeup days. Just a quick brush of the product and place the brush right on your cheekbone by your hairline and swipe towards your nose. Then just blend. It'll take a couple of times to figure out where to line it up best, but once you do, you'll love the look! Definite repurchase!