April 24, 2014 | 1598 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by julia0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Suprisingly, this product is really great...doesn't last all day though but it does cover up my dark circles. Will definitely re-purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is ok. It is the best eye concealer I've found so far, but really that is because it doesn't suck as much as the rest. The yellow tint neutralizes the blueish-purple a bit. The coverage isn't high enough to cover my dark circles to my satisfaction, but at the same time it looks really heavy on my skin, like it's sitting right on top of it. I still use it for special occasions when I need to look more made up than normal (tinted moisturizer, translucent powder, and chapstick lol), but I wouldn't say it's great by any means.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Lisajoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this for under my eyes. It is a great concealer. I use Fair 05 and it is great. It brightens up under my eyes and covers up the darkness. I like how it has eye cream and SPF 20 in it too. Great 3 in 1 product

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by michex8

I hate this! It's wayyyyy to thick, and creamy. It appears white & yellow on my skin and makes me look dead. It doesn't cover up anything as well. It doesn't like to blend either.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lewheir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted so bad to like this product. However, it really dried the skin out underneath my eyes so it looked crepey. It also didn't have much staying power, and creased badly, making what lines I had (I'm only 27 so not that many) really visible. I wish I could have given it a 0 for price because, even though it isn't expensive, anything that I pay money for that doesn't work is a 0 in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by larsonwendy

I could have used more coverage but I liked the cooling effect that it had.

I'm falling in love with this product! It depuffs beautifully and brightens your eye area. Would totally buy again, especially in place of eye cream!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I bought this after seeing fafinettex3's review on youtube. I was on the market for a new TM and a moisturizing concealer, so I gave this a shot. I've been using it for a couple weeks now, but I'm not entirely sold on it. Here's the breakdown:

PROS:
The liquidy conistency makes it easy to apply
Supposedly has eye cream in it, though I haven't seen a difference
SPF 20
A little goes a long way
Color selection is alright

CONS:
Seems drying, which is the opposite of what I need
Expensive, ~$10
Creases
Looks cakey with powder on top

Overall, I'm just not sure. The primary reason I bought it was for the moisture. Since I don't have bad dark circles, I like to apply a light, moisturizing concealer around my eyes to brighten everything up, but this just seems to be drying me out. I'll give it a few more chances, but I doubt I'll repurchase, especially since it's expensive (I got it on sale + coupons).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fantastic cream concealer that doesn't settle into creases, lasts all day and doesn't get funky looking after powder is over it. It is a little more shear than I would like but the color is great and looks very natural on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by dawsonw95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i really did love this product! i am only 14 and have dark circles! uhh! i have tried soooooooo many concealers for them and this, a drugstore under $10 concealer (ive spent much more on worse ones) and this finally worked!!! YAY! i put this on with my ecotools concealer brush, and put on a pretty thick coat but not too crazy!! i like the tube b/c u can squirt it straight onto your concealer brush. i set it with the base powder in the Neutrogena nourishing eye quad in Copper glow! i have NEVER found a better set powder for my under eyes! i LOVE this and plus it has sunscreen and moisturizers in the concealer! gotta <3 neutrogena :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

OK the reviews are right. This concealer is too sheer to be a concealer. My dark circles aren't even that dark and i have to pile on a lot of this concealer to get the coverage i desire. And it creases and is gone in a hour or two... probalby sunk into my skin. I think its supposed to be sheer because it's supposed to be eye cream as well. The description says to apply this to the entire eye area which i'm relunctant to do... Imagine smearing concealer all over your eye area. It's not going to look natural. So the "eyecream" part of this concealer is out the window. I love that it has SPF20. I did manage to find a way to make it work. I use Lancome Effacernes concealer which is waterproof and pigmented but a bit drying. I mix half of it and half of this concealer and turn it into a concealer I love. It does take extra work to mix but it only takes 5 secs to do it. A mixture of the two is great... not too drying, not too moisturizing, good color payoff (thanks to lancome for this), and no creasing (as long as i don't mix too much of neutrogena).