December 20, 2014 | 1717 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by SimplyGunaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. I am skinny and am always lacking sleep and the bags under my eyes become very prominent. I found this as I was looking through my makeup organizers. Ever since I have fell in love. It has phenomenal staying power. It covers up my dark circles without any problems. It my HG for under eye concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by rxqueen011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Eh, I don't know why I used this product for so long. My dark circles can get pretty bad sometimes and this did not do much for that. The staying power is not good by itself and I always had to use a translucent powder over it. Doing that magnified any fine lines I have (I am only 25!) and it looked crappy. I finally gave up on this product. I will use whatever I have left for times I will be outdoors and want just a little coverage. The packaging is good and price is reasonable. I replaced this product with Prescriptives concealer. Definitely pricier, but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 11:12:00 AM More reviews by inmyopinion

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very good concealer with sunscreen for the undereye area.

I do need to blend it with an undereye moisturizer mixed on the back of my hand, and applying it with a little brush (I use Quo's little retractable brush for ease of application) because I have a few little lines under the eyes.

I call them laughing and living lines, so they can't be all that bad.... ;)

For my light to medium olive skin color, the Medium 15 shade is perfect; if I want just a little more "lift", I combine with Physician's Formula Circle control concealer in Yellow (see my review). The other Neutrogena shades are too light, except I sometimes mix in Buff 09 in the depths of winter.

Added 2012: I have found a new use for it: as a concealer it works wonders for my rosacea-ravaged skin, with the Medium 15 having yellow undertones which neutralize the redness on and around the nose, and the chin area. The fact that it has SPF 20 is a bonus, and the texture is very skin-like, not flakey at all.

I took 1 lippie off for the fact that it does not have an applicator for precise placement, and now have switched to Neutrogena Healthy Skin eye brightening perfector, which has a perfect brush applicator, and a higher SPF as well (see my review).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by julia0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Suprisingly, this product is really great...doesn't last all day though but it does cover up my dark circles. Will definitely re-purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is ok. It is the best eye concealer I've found so far, but really that is because it doesn't suck as much as the rest. The yellow tint neutralizes the blueish-purple a bit. The coverage isn't high enough to cover my dark circles to my satisfaction, but at the same time it looks really heavy on my skin, like it's sitting right on top of it. I still use it for special occasions when I need to look more made up than normal (tinted moisturizer, translucent powder, and chapstick lol), but I wouldn't say it's great by any means.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Lisajoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this for under my eyes. It is a great concealer. I use Fair 05 and it is great. It brightens up under my eyes and covers up the darkness. I like how it has eye cream and SPF 20 in it too. Great 3 in 1 product

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by michex8

I hate this! It's wayyyyy to thick, and creamy. It appears white & yellow on my skin and makes me look dead. It doesn't cover up anything as well. It doesn't like to blend either.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lewheir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted so bad to like this product. However, it really dried the skin out underneath my eyes so it looked crepey. It also didn't have much staying power, and creased badly, making what lines I had (I'm only 27 so not that many) really visible. I wish I could have given it a 0 for price because, even though it isn't expensive, anything that I pay money for that doesn't work is a 0 in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by larsonwendy

I could have used more coverage but I liked the cooling effect that it had.

I'm falling in love with this product! It depuffs beautifully and brightens your eye area. Would totally buy again, especially in place of eye cream!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I bought this after seeing fafinettex3's review on youtube. I was on the market for a new TM and a moisturizing concealer, so I gave this a shot. I've been using it for a couple weeks now, but I'm not entirely sold on it. Here's the breakdown:

PROS:
The liquidy conistency makes it easy to apply
Supposedly has eye cream in it, though I haven't seen a difference
SPF 20
A little goes a long way
Color selection is alright

CONS:
Seems drying, which is the opposite of what I need
Expensive, ~$10
Creases
Looks cakey with powder on top

Overall, I'm just not sure. The primary reason I bought it was for the moisture. Since I don't have bad dark circles, I like to apply a light, moisturizing concealer around my eyes to brighten everything up, but this just seems to be drying me out. I'll give it a few more chances, but I doubt I'll repurchase, especially since it's expensive (I got it on sale + coupons).