November 22, 2014 | 1400 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm impressed by UD again and again!

I love this color in Bourbon because it looks so natural with my dark brown hair without looking too artificial. It's very creamy and glides on smoothly on lids, and the BEST PART is it DOESN"T SMUDGE!!! even after a whole day! woooo The only gripe I have about this product is the pencil cap, you know when you sharpen a pencil to a length that is too short to hold in hand and draw properly? I was thinking of attaching the cap to the top of the pencil and lengthen it for easier use by hand, but the cap hang loose and can't be attached to the top of the pencil properly.

this is overall an extremely surprising product! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by rea93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! It's so creamy and glides on effortlessly (yet very smudgeable), and has great staying power. This colour is very daytime-friendly, and I love the subtle sparkles - it opens up and brightens my small eyes! The only cons with this product is that the cap comes off very easilly, and I've had the tip of the pencil chopped off quite a few times now. Not only that, but the liner is so creamy that you have to keep sharpening it down, as it gets blunt pretty quickly. But overall, I love this eyeliner, it's the best I've tried, and will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by ELdotPdot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brown was a bit too light for my liking. It would be good for a neutral "I'm not wearing any makeup" look except for the fact that it is riddled with glitter that seems especially hard to dismiss. Eugh! Not a fan of picking chunks of glitter of my forehead and cheeks long after all my other waterproof makeup has gone down the drain.
I do like the texture of the 24/7 pencils, they are rich and creamy and smoke out nicely, so that is a plus. But they also seem to disappear a bit quickly. Overall, I'll stick with Zero and find another go to brown eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these eyeliners to death. Seriously, the texture is just wonderful and it's waterproof and it's a fantastical eyeliner. I just don't like the color very much. I was hoping it would be darker, but it wasn't. It's also a bit too sparkly for me. I mean, I do use it because I have it and it's a nice eyeliner, I just prefer my eyeliners darker. But if you have a lighter coloring, then go for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

the prettiest bronze eyeliner everr

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by mjm88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this color! I have hazel eyes and it looks amazing on my waterline! I love how smooth this goes on smooth and doesn't smudge

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Trilliana

This reminds me so much of the waterproof pencils from Gosh, that I would in fact rather buy theirs, were it not for the magnificent colours that UD offers. Yes, the colour fades some during the day, but it does not run at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by themarshmalo

I bought this liner primarily for its touted staying quality, and that's what I'm rating it on. I use this below my lash line and it fades more than any other liner I've tried. Complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by heathersmakeupaddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bourbon is pretty much my go-to liner. Because it is brown, its doesn't look too harsh with my pale skin and blond hair. Also, it is extremely versatile, and with it you can accomplish a wide range of looks from naturally defined to smokey. It really does glide on without any tugging, and once you give it a minute or so to set it stays put all day (except for minimal smudging on hotter days). It has a pretty hefty price for a liner, but I will definately cough up the dough for it when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

Hands-down, my favorite pencil eyeliner on the market. If you are a fan of Bobbi Brown's Bronze Shimmer gel eyeliner (my favorite gel eyeliner - which has tragically been discontinued), then you will also love this one. It glides on soft as silk, and doesn't move all day (in fact, if you want to smudge it out you can a bit - but hurry, it sets after about 20-30 seconds). I don't do my waterlines because I wear contacting lenses (and I have also heard that it is dangerous), but if I were to do so this would be the eye pencil for the job. The color is gorgeous: a rich, medium/dark brown with tasteful bronze shimmer. It is perfect for making blue eyes pop - and is absolutely worth the price. I have used several more expensive pencil liners that cannot touch the 24/7 line in terms of formula or color selection. I will definitely repurchase.