Lancome Hydra Zen

3.6

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

on 9/18/2004 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this moisturiser and i don't like it at all. It's more suitable for those who are lack of hydration and oiliness at the same time but not for those who are only have dehyrated skin. The result is, it is too oily for me yet not enough of hydration. I won't say it is a bad product but just not for me.

on 9/11/2004 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is my second time that i bought this cream. Its very pricy but it does moisturize my flaky areas. I've tried many other brands but hydrazen is the only one that really works for me. I normally have dry skin or flaky area in all season. So if you are oily skin i won't recomment this for you.

on 7/22/2004 7:06:00 AM

Got this as part of GWP and this is an great moisturizer. It removes a little redness on my face and gives me slightly dewy look. Non Greasy, very light moisturizer but PRICEY & Highly FRAGRANCE.

on 6/12/2004 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This was my HG moisturizer when I first purchased, but when I repurchased it I felt they had added a stronger fragrance, which doesn't make sense if this is supposed to be "calming". Aside from that, it feels very nice on and really seemed to soothe my skin. It is a nice gel style moisturizer, but I wouldn't recommend it for seriously dry flaky skin. Probably won't repurchase for a third time.

on 4/20/2004 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have been battling with dehydrated skin for a long time now. After trying this cream religiously for over 1 week, i noticed that my skin was alittle bit more toned and hydrated but sometimes it would cause slight burning sensation around my nose area and i also noticed that certain area of my face became flakey so i decided to stop using it. Overall, this cream did hydrate my skin alittle but not enough, one good thing was that it didn't cause any significant irritations. Although i wouldn't buy it again but i would recommend this cream for people who has normal/combination skin and people who are not allergic to strong fragrance.

on 4/13/2004 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an Okay product but it is not definitely all that!!!! Once you wash it off in the morning, that is it, the relaxing effect is gone. It does not repair the skin at all either.

on 4/9/2004 6:17:00 AM

Its another excellent moisturizer! I love it!

on 3/25/2004 3:46:00 PM

I got oil-combination skin. This product works pretty good to me. Every moning after i get up, my face is never so oily like before. And even in the daytime(i wear Shiseido the Skin Care day essentail for the day), the oil and the breakouts all dissapear! As my understanding, this product primarily "LOCK" the water, so before apply this, i usually apply a moisture toner to keep the skin watery.

on 3/8/2004 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i purchased this product to relieve the red blotches on my cheeks after a hot shower. I live in the uk and we have very cold winters with biting winds,i thought this product was sublime,yes it did calm my skin and it has a good texture,smell and melts in to the skin like butter on hot toast, however its very expensive 28 for 50ml and not very emolliant for that price i want my skin to feel like cashmere

on 2/12/2004 3:36:00 AM

This moisturizer definitely does the job right. It replenishes your skin with moisture without the greasiness. It just feels clean and cool on your skin. I love using this during the winter time when my skin gets really dry. This moisturizer protects my skin when I go outside into the cold and keeps my face moisturized.