November 26, 2014 | 1370 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by xdanilouise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even if I don't have greasy hair I use it to add volume to my hair, the ones that match the colour of your hair are the best and you don't need to blend it in! Recommend highly!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

I've tried a handful of other dry shampoos trying to find a little cheaper alternative to this. So far I haven't found one. It is a great dry shampoo. I usually buy the cheeky scent and I have dark hair. It does leave a slight white cast, but nothing near some of the others I've tried.

Will definitely continue rebuying until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jorani2194

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this dry shampoo. Honestly, this is the first dry shampoo I ever tried, and I enjoy it so much I don't think I really need to try others. I don't shower every day, so this is great for second or third day hair, as well as for travelling, weekend trips, and especially helpful for me when I go camping.
My family and I go camping for several weeks in August, and during that time you just want to relax, have fun, hangout with everyone etc. Late nights and activities every day mean little time for showering. We're camping and on holidays anyway, so it doesn't really matter, especially when you're on a campground that charges money and limits time in the public showers. So this product is great for keeping me feeling fresh and less oily in the sweaty summer heat.
This product also has some slight volumizing effects for me, is good for teasing and it helps keep a style in my hair.
I have tried a couple of the different scents. Around where I am, many of the scents are unavailable so I've only tested a few. Of the three that I've tried, original, tropical and floral, my favourite is definitely the Original. In my opinion, the other scents were just awful. They were too sweet and just so distracting. As a girl, there are already so many things on my body that already have a smell (bodywash, body lotion, shampoo, deodorant, perfume, etc), so these crazy scents are really unnecessary for me.
And the price is a bit high. Regular price where I'm from is about $8-9. But I find it's worth it, since I use it all the time. I really recommend this product for people who don't shower every day.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by JDorion

Everyone seems to love this, but it honestly did nothing for my hair :(..... I am fairly new to the dry shampoo realm, so am i doing this wrong?
How i shampoo
-have grotesque hair
-brush it so it has no tangles
-spray on the roots
-rub/scrunch in
-brush out
p.s. I really wanted to make this work, but it didn't.... plus $8 seems a little steep for dry shampoo....

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by kickingirl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is very overrated and I have tried several scents and also the one for blondes. It honestly feels dirty and makes my hair so dry and limp. I just wanted to wash it out ASAP. I've switched to Vidal Sasoon dry shampoo and am much happier. No white cast and smells better. If you want to basically spray baby powder onto you hair then buy Batiste!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Angie9024

Love, love, love this dry shampoo spray!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

I do love batiste as in the quality of the product and how it smells and makes my hair feel. BUT I tried the blonde and light one because I bleach my hair. I'm normally a dirty blonde but my hair is platinum so my roots can look pretty awful if you go one too many weeks without a touch up. I wish this color wasn't so yellow! It's more for golden blondes instead of platinum ones. I'm gonna try one of the regular ones when I'm finished with this bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works, even on really greasy hair! It has lasted me quite a long time. I have done a more thorough review of the 'blush' scented Batiste which I prefer. This does not smell of much. Actually I'm not particularly keen on the scent but I dont find it offensive or overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

have used two scents of this shampoo- blush and fresh. i definitely prefer the fresh over blush scent. blush scent is too strong for my liking.

pros:
1)great volumizing effect
2)sufficient powder in a spray to absorb oil
3)cheaper than khlorane

cons:
1)leave your hair white, but not much of a problem here though
2)bad packaging, pump was damaged after using for 2 times, had to throw away the whole bottle

i really like batiste for its volumizing effect. Have tried khlorane, both have their pros and cons, but this is definitely worth the try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Musa15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best dry shampoo, I've tried Suave, Tresseme, and a german brand (in blue bottle) and plenty more and thinkthey all suck compared to this. I've used the blush scented one and the one for dark hair and although the dark tinted one can get a bit messy I do think it is worth it. I used to have to wash my hair everyday before trying this shampoo, and that is so unhealthy for your hair! This lets me go 3 days without washing and it gives tons of volume too.