August 2, 2014 | 1637 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by JanM

I think that this is a pretty good lip product. It is dirt cheap - currently on offer on Boots at 2 for 2, but normally around 1.20, and it works. I can reapply it as often as necessary, it deals with chapping, and peeling lips and doesn't irritate.

I love all lip balms/glosses, but am always looking for something that gives my lips a hint of colour, but in a way that means I don't end up with bleed when I apply it without a mirror. This product does all of that with a lovely cherry smell.

I read somewhere years ago that this was the product of choice by makeup artists working on period films/dramas for that no makeup makeup look, and that is the reason why I buy it in multiples.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:26:00 AM More reviews by xMissFortunex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love anything cherry flavoured so it was only a matter of time before I purchased this. I have used the strawberry chapstick in the past & loved it. It tasted very strawberry-ish lol. I was disappointed when I applied this, it smelt very much of cherries, but doesn't really taste of much! It does a good job with softening lips.

I want to try the apple version, but need to track it down!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by MimiPinkque

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know this is just a basic cheap balm but I do love it!
Moisturizes, adds a little color and smells of cherries..i have a bit of an obsession.
And if its good enough for Katy Perry...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by black_bomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was first drawn into this product because I like the smell of cherries and I wanted a new flavor. But when I put it on it made my lips way too red and it did not last long as mush as the other chapstick flavors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 6:44:00 AM More reviews by dollgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this!!! the chery scent is delicious and it gives your lips a hint of colour (think "just bitten"). I buy lip balms all the time and it keeps your lips hydrated for longer than most.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by roop300

This chapstick is probably one of the best ones I've used. I like the cherry scent. Its pretty cheap to buy as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Adrianlu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This reminds me of when I was a kid, this was all I used then. I like the flavor and the texture. Its waxy but, It works to seal in the moisture and even though it is scented it doesn't irritate my lips. I got this again in a pinch and I keep it in my bag as a back up lip balm. I probably will purchase it again sometime in my life as its not the best but, there isn't anything wrong with it at all. This is one I can also get my SO to use as it smells/taste good, the package isn't too girly and it's cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by snowrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I saw it for about a dollar as I was paying for groceries. I feel like it doesn't do very much for dry or chapped lips. It does give a very, very faint tint to my lips (I have fairly pigmented lips). The smell is an artificial cherry scent but unoffensive. You get about 4.2g for a dollar so it's not a bad deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ImGaskarthsLilMamaxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love cherry chapstick!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you have really chapped lips, this probly wont be enough though. like when i wear it i make sure my lips arent too dry beforehand. it gives a pretty red tint, smells and tastes soooooooooooo good (well in my opinion, someone else might not think the same) and it lasts a while :). this is the only chapstick i get. i wonder how long its been around...lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by cat070992

this is my normal, everyday chapstick. tho i do like softlips better, i think this is a great alternative as it is cheap and i am constantly buying because i always lose it. it does not have color payoff but has great different "flavors" i guess you could say. very good at moisturizing!