October 20, 2014 | 1398 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by htebazile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I am never without a Cherry Chapstick. This is my winter liptrick: Cherry Chapstick and any Rimmel Lip Pencil. I can pretty much apply these without a mirror, its fast and easy , and best of all my lips look and feel great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by SophieSpector

I love chapstick, I live in the north of england where it gets very chilly and windy. I go for a run every other day and I walk into town everyday having to brave the northen winds ontop of all this I also I have dry skin anyway so really chapstick is a life saver.

When I went skiing this christmas this was fantastic at keeping my lips protected and soft. The biggest plus about it is that it comes in tube packaging which makes it really easy to put in your pocket and easy to apply.

I love it so much I lent it to my boyfriend for his school ski trip this year and ive been missing it dearly!

The cherry smell and flavour are nice, they are obviously mostly if not completely synthetic but they don't smell too sweet or sour just a nice cherry scent, like a sweetie and the smell and taste goes almost instantly after you have applied it so really its not a big deal.

This really is a staple and the price is great. Cheap and cheerful!

Hope I helped.
Sophie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by JanM

I think that this is a pretty good lip product. It is dirt cheap - currently on offer on Boots at 2 for 2, but normally around 1.20, and it works. I can reapply it as often as necessary, it deals with chapping, and peeling lips and doesn't irritate.

I love all lip balms/glosses, but am always looking for something that gives my lips a hint of colour, but in a way that means I don't end up with bleed when I apply it without a mirror. This product does all of that with a lovely cherry smell.

I read somewhere years ago that this was the product of choice by makeup artists working on period films/dramas for that no makeup makeup look, and that is the reason why I buy it in multiples.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:26:00 AM More reviews by xMissFortunex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love anything cherry flavoured so it was only a matter of time before I purchased this. I have used the strawberry chapstick in the past & loved it. It tasted very strawberry-ish lol. I was disappointed when I applied this, it smelt very much of cherries, but doesn't really taste of much! It does a good job with softening lips.

I want to try the apple version, but need to track it down!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by MimiPinkque

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know this is just a basic cheap balm but I do love it!
Moisturizes, adds a little color and smells of cherries..i have a bit of an obsession.
And if its good enough for Katy Perry...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by black_bomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was first drawn into this product because I like the smell of cherries and I wanted a new flavor. But when I put it on it made my lips way too red and it did not last long as mush as the other chapstick flavors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 6:44:00 AM More reviews by dollgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this!!! the chery scent is delicious and it gives your lips a hint of colour (think "just bitten"). I buy lip balms all the time and it keeps your lips hydrated for longer than most.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by roop300

This chapstick is probably one of the best ones I've used. I like the cherry scent. Its pretty cheap to buy as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Adrianlu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This reminds me of when I was a kid, this was all I used then. I like the flavor and the texture. Its waxy but, It works to seal in the moisture and even though it is scented it doesn't irritate my lips. I got this again in a pinch and I keep it in my bag as a back up lip balm. I probably will purchase it again sometime in my life as its not the best but, there isn't anything wrong with it at all. This is one I can also get my SO to use as it smells/taste good, the package isn't too girly and it's cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by snowrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I saw it for about a dollar as I was paying for groceries. I feel like it doesn't do very much for dry or chapped lips. It does give a very, very faint tint to my lips (I have fairly pigmented lips). The smell is an artificial cherry scent but unoffensive. You get about 4.2g for a dollar so it's not a bad deal.