Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Eye Magnifier Eye Opening

3.3

on 8/21/2008 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Nothing special , it does lenghtens your lashes , and doesnt clump so Im happy with that.

Mine is new and only used it a few times so far , so in my experience I know that , after it dries a bit , all mascaras are a bit better ... and not so runny .

What I didnt particularly like is it's colour. It's not exactly a true black in my oppinion. I use mascaras in the blackest blacks possible so this isnt as strong in colour as Id like.

Id probably buy it again , better for a daytime look than a bold night-time look.

This has to be the worst mascara I've ever used. The brush is useless and makes for a terribly gloppy application. It also flaked!! I threw the brush away and put a Clinique High Impact brush into the tube. Luckily it worked with the container, and I was able to use it for a few days 'til I could buy my staple Clinique mascara. Do not waste your money on this. Yes, it's inexpensive, but it's an awful product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

well, first i bought this thinking that my lashes were gunna be lifted, and clump free and so gorgous and i would get compliments. but it actually didnt turn out that way. the brush has sooo much product on it, that when you put it on your lashes its all clumpy and horrible looking. it also is all flakey on my lashes, it looks like it was snowing black flakes on my lashes. so ugly. and it didnt lift my lashes at all like the commericial said it would have. instead, it made them short, clumpy, and flakey.
Its a complete waste of money!

xoxo

on 8/19/2008 5:24:00 PM

First, the brush itself comes out with entirely too much product on it. If I scrape the brush off I get no volume, even with multiple coats & multiple coats equaled clumps. The brush doesn't seem to catch my lashes & I get mascara everywhere trying to force it onto my eyelashes. Flakes off. Just not good. I got it for a couple bucks, so at least it wasn't a huge waste. Avoid.

on 8/14/2008 1:25:00 AM

I used this product after 2 months straight of using Shu Umera Fiber Lash Xtension. Rimmel eye magifier is by far inferior to what I have been using. The brush is cheapy and gives a somewhat clumpiness to the lashes. I was hoping this might be something like Maybelline's Define-A-Lash but was sorely disappointed. At least it was dirt cheap, but I won't be wasting any money buying this product again.

on 8/10/2008 11:37:00 AM

Volume & Lift, all in one mascara. I was amazed with the lift I got w/o even using a lash curler. One of my faves!

on 8/8/2008 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!!!!!! For me, the biggest problem has always been mascaras being smeared around my eyes. I have eyelashes that point downward (I'm Asian), and I have oily skin. So even with eyelash curlers, I would always get "panda eyes" in few hours. I've tried tons of waterproof and water resistent mascaras, and maybeline unstoppable mascara (which was also a good product), but none have lived up to my expectation. It's also very easy to remove. I just used Dove soap to remove them! While it may not be the best lengthening mascara out there (personally I think the best lengthening mascara is l'oreal voluminous-although it's suppose to be a volume mascara rather than lenghtening), it definitely does open up your eyes, does not get smeared, and is very easy to remove!

on 7/29/2008 2:32:00 AM

Horrible product. The rubber wand looked clumpy and disgusting every time I pulled it out. It lengthens my lashes a little, no volume, a lot of clumps. They stick to the rubbery ends too. You definitely can find a whole lot better mascaras out there that delivers a better job than this one....

I'm editing this...the first tube I got was wonderful, but I've been disappointed ever since. It's hard to apply and it's pretty clumpy. If the formula were nice and thin (like it was the first time I got it), I'd love this one.

on 7/15/2008 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Seriously? This product was kind of a waste of money. Once I took the brush out it already looked clumped up and thick. Don't get me wrong-, I like thick mascera. But it didn't work AT ALL for me. All though, my eye lashes are straight, but still. This stuff clumps and the brush is rough.

Popular Mascaras