November 23, 2014 | 1198 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ItsNayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo. I have to wash my hair everyday because it gets oily super quick. This shampoo isn't harsh on my hair - it gets rid of all the buildup and leaves it soft and healthy. This shampoo smells so nice, it's such a fruity and clean scent. I've finished my secound bottle and going to buy it again once I've finished my dove. Very good value shampoo that you should try if you haven't. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by irielove420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't used this product in about 3 years but when I was using it I did like it.. at the time i had platinum blonde hair right above my shoulders and i straightened it everyday but I used biosilk silk therapy and other products.. so it seemed to clean my hair well and I personally love the scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Yum3ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Come clean with my formula, fused with extracts of orange flower & berry tea--a combination of berry extracts & tea extracts--for hair that is renewed, refreshed and ready to go. Get light, lush locks with all the lather, but without all of the gunk. This little soap opera isn't over yet. Try my fresh-headed conditioner.
Use me: work your hair into a lather-frenzy. Rinse and repeat--just for the joy of it.

MY THOUGHTS: This is a review posted on behalf of my boyfriend. He purchased a 300 mL bottle of Herbal Essences Drama Clean shampoo at Wal-Mart for $2.93 CAD to use in between his Nizoral treatments. So far he is satisfied with the results; however, he has noticed that it has left his hair slightly on the dry side.

INGREDIENTS: Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Xylene Sulfonate, Yellow 10, Blue 1. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by heiditeafan

One of my favorites from the Herbal Essences line. I know this isn't the clarifying one, but still since it said drama clean, I figured I would try out. And at 2 bucks this was a great bargain find. I have pretty thick wavy hair that I straighten or curl it on a daily basis, so I use everything from mouses, hairsprays, serums, heat protectants, waxes and pomades. So I need a really good shampoo that's going to clean my hair but won't dry it out like some clarifying shampoos can. I love this stuff, it cleans and takes away all the nasty product buildup and leaves my hair shiny and squeaky clean. This doesn't dry out my hair, the scent is fabulous and stays in my hair. I've gone through 5 bottles of this shampoo, I'll always use and hopefully they won't discontinue it. Great packing also, no cons about this shampoo. Go buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by brightie

This is a generally good shampoo, my main beef with it is the smell. I'm not a fan. It's too strong for me, and has an annoyingly undescribable scent... not fruity, not floral, just... a little weird. It definitely clarifies my greasy root/dry end hair, but the ends are still left dry. I plan to keep it on hand for an occasional deep clean, but just can't take the smell every day. I find myself dreading squeezing it out of the bottle - probably not the best sign.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is great, and smells wonderful. It keeps my hair very clean, but not dry. I very much love the Herbal Essences collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by cater30

I love this shampoo for daily use! First of all, it smells great and has really cool packaging. It also works well with my hair type.... some shampoos make my hair kinda greasy and this stuff definitely does not. It leaves your hair feeling squeaky clean, without any residue. I for one don't use any product on my hair (mousse, spray, etc) but im sure for people who do, this shampoo would be excellent in stripping your hair of any product left over. I continue to buy this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this shampoo. My hair gets very greasy even without putting products in it and with most shampoos I have to put something in my hair because it gets really poofy when it dries. It's so unmanagable and tends to be on the dry side. With this shampoo my hair is left (literally) squeaky clean, which I love. Combined with the conditioner my hair is super clean, soft, shiny, manageable, fantastic smelling and best of all - I don't have to use any other products!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Elizabee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When combined with the Drama Clean conditioner, this stuff makes my hair look and feel AMAZING. Turns my hair totally soft and incredibly shiny. I don't get that too-clean feeling like others have experienced, just gunk-free hair. Absolutely loooove this stuff, will continue to buy as long as it's made!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by MascaraMadness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this shampoo! If you use the conditioner afterwards, your hair feels, looks, and smells fantastic! After I broke my ankle, it was hard for me to shower, so after 3 days (i know, nasty!), without a shower, it made my hair look soooo good. Buy this shampoo, you won't regret it.