July 31, 2014 | 1623 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by sweetiisme

AMAZING stuff! I bought this last week and used it for the first time today and I'm in love. This eyeliner is the only one I've tried that stays on my super oily eyelids. This is going to be my HG eyeliner for sure! I just came back from 8 hours school and it didn't smudged at all. It looks just the way it was in the morning. It's even hard to remove if you make a mistake with it. I've tried Mac Blacktrack fluidline and it is great in the wintertime. In the winter it stays all day long but now it smudges like crazy because of the warmer weather. So Mac Liquidlast Liner beats the fluidline for sure! Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by ItsNayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favourite eyeliner! It's easy to use and it's such a pigmented black. It stays on all day and it's even hard to get off with makeup remover (not a bad thing!)

Only complaint is that it can leave black smudges on eyelid or underneath eye during day. Otherwise perfect eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lusciouspreciousluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

HG eyeliner. Period. This gem is getting discontinued and I ran out and bought 12 tubes in Point Black. This is the ONLY eyeliner I can line my waterline with without any smudging. The brush sucks, but I use my own. Also, the packaging sucks because you can't get out the entire product. But the actual product itself is amazing in terms of staying power. It takes practice getting used to, but wow, if I could give this 6 lippies, I would. I'm thinking of running out and getting even more tubes in case nothing in the next years come out that are close to comparable!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by jennyjbloom

This is my HG eyeliner. Hands down, best waterproof, smudgeproof eyeliner on the market. This stuff does not budge. I rub my eyes a lot due to allergies - the combination of dabbing + tears made wearing eye makeup a nightmare until i found Liquidlast. You need a steady hand, a bit of practice and must keep your eyes closed for a bit to allow the liner to set. Oh, and good makeup remover. I use a q-tip soaked in remover and gently swipe back and forth. A cotton pad just doesn't do the trick.

The black is my fave. The colored ones are good, but don't quite have the staying power as the black - I think bc of the mica (sparkly bits) the formula is a little different. You need to apply additional layers to build color.

NOTE: I just found out that MAC is discontinuing this product. I went out and bought six today. Three in black, one navy, one forest green, one purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by gloomyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG products, layer this on top of pencil eyeliner and BAM my brown eyes pop out. It stays on forever and last a long time. It looks really intense on and does not flake. LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by jgorog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This may sound a bit dramatic but I can honestly say that this liner has been my biggest makeup revelation! I have always had extremely oily eyelids, every single mascara and eyeliner smudges on me within an hour. It doesn't even help to reapply, as my eyelids are already oily by then and the makeup slides right off. It is extremely annoying when I go out or during work when I am always conscious of my makeup wearing off and smudging and I can't even touch my eye for fear of making it worse.
Then I found reviews on Liquidlast. I'm not gonna lie, when I first took it home, the learning curve on this thing was crazy. I would go through at least 10 qtips with waterproof makeup remover to make the lines passably even. I know a lot of reviewers have said they use a different eyeliner brush with it but I have not been able to find a single decent brush where I live! After a month or so, I learned to work with it and the brush it came with. However, it still is not an eyeliner I can use in a rush without getting the qtips involved. But it is COMPLETELY worth it because this liner is pretty much perfect. It will last through crying, sleeping, the apocalypse, etc.
I love this eyeliner, I have repurchased it over 6 times. If MAC ever removes this from their line, I'm pretty sure I would sit down in front of their store and cry my head off until they find me one or ban me. That's how much of a difference this eyeliner has made in my life!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by kristymcn92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It does NOT budge. I put this stuff on my hand four days ago to see how long it would stay, and it's STILL on there, even through showers and handwashing and using chemicals in science class. I love that though, it will not come off until you want it to and will stay pretty much forever until you do something about it. I also love the brush and the formula of the eyeliner, it's very black and you can make a very precise line, as thin or thick as you want it. I've found this to be the only eyeliner I can make a perfect cat eye with. Love love love it, I hope they never discontinue this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by swimfishyfish85

I have super mixed feelings about this product. First of all, I have monolids and NOTHING stays put. This liner keeps its shape and color all day!! The very corners start to smudge a little after literally 10 hours!! My new holy grail! My life long search has ended!!! Even when I wipe my make up off, it is still there! You can ride into war with this stuff on and never have to worry about it!! :-O However, to remove it I have to use make up remover that is entirely oil which I don’t mind but drives some people insane to use. The brush is super long and hard to use because it is very flimsy. I cut it short which helped a lot. Even after shortening it is still hard to use especially on the lower lash line. I have the world’s tiniest lower lashes but they still push the brush around and lining is very hard. The product coats my lower lashes and wiping it off makes a huge mess! Mess ups are nearly impossible to fix and wiping away spots is out of the question! First application has to be perfect. Dry time can be a bit of a wait too so if you are in a hurry, have a back up liner handy. I love using it with my gel liner brush but I have to clean with oil make up remover THEN with soap. Major pain in the fanny. Also, it is super crazy small!! The opening is much like that of a lip gloss. It gets gunky very quickly so I use a q-tip to swab in out. Though I use tons of liner I am sure this will last a while but I paid $17.50 plus $5.95 for shipping!! In conclusion: this is a miracle product sent from God that requires an extremely steady & experienced hand. If smudging liner is the bane of your existence, it is worth making it work! Otherwise, I am sure there are plenty of other options with great quality and are easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by lalilulelo

HG for me
this is the only eyeliner that won't smudge on me
even when i cry, take a shower, or sleeping
like tattoo, i'll definitely purchase this again and again

the only problem with it is the applicator, it's hard to use, and you better prepare make up remover near you when you use it cause when you made mistake, it really hard to erase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by TheRemodeller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG liner! I love liquid liner but whatever I use it always ends up smudging and running near my tear-ducts every time, gel liners are the same. I used to carry q-tips in my purse so I could periodically remove the smudged black.

But this stuff doesn't budge! Its a nice crisp opaque liner. It does take very steady hands and if you haven't worked with liquid liner before I wouldn't recommend it. The brush is as a lot of other reviewers said not ideal but I've learned to work with it, I will usually only load up the very tip of the brush as opposed to the whole thing. A lot of people have difficulty removing it but if you have baby oil or ponds cold cream its easy enough to remove and it comes off just like all the other liquid liners I've used.

It is literally the ONLY liner that works for me! Mac only has point black on their website but if you call them I was able to order coco bar (other colors are available too) which I am soooo looking forward to!