December 17, 2014 | 1683 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

MY HG! I got this for $18 but it's worth it. all you need is one or two coats. the color is BLACK it looks so beautiful. and when I say waterproof formula I mean WATERPROOF FORMULA! I took a shower AND took a nap with it on and it still looked perfect after both. but keep in mind it's not easy to take off, you need some really good makeup remover. it came off with vaseline for me. but I highly recommend it for anyone who is as obsessed with super black eye makeup as I am!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

This is the only eyeliner I have found that does NOT smudge on me. My eye lids tend to get oily really fast, plus I have Asian eyes so it is really difficult for me to find eye makeup that does not smudge. But this is truely amazing. The only reason I took off one lippie is because of the dumb brush. This brush is flimsy and stupid. It is difficult to draw a perfectly straight line with it, so I use a seperate eye liner brush and wash it off afterwards. Though this has been working for me, I'm getting pretty sick of doing this, so I think I'll start my search again. I have heard great things about the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner so I think I'll try that next.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by springnsummer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best most intense black eyeliner that will stay on all day. You can go swimming, you can fall asleep and its still on. If you're looking for staying power and intense colour this is the best product you will ever try. I always bring this with me when I go on a vacation and even in the heat of Cancun it stays on amazingly well and you don't have to worry about reapplying- it starts to rub off a bit after like 12 hours in Cancun though...just a BIT though, lol but that's because of the heat and being at the beach. It is a bit difficult to use due to the strange brush, but practice makes perfect so don't let that scare you away. Though it is pricey it is well worth it. It stays intense and black and I had one which I had been using for about a year before I lost it and it was still fine though it became a bit chunkier it could still be used. You Just have be careful not to make mistakes cause once it dries its very hard to get off. At the end of the day I take it off with Andrea's eye wipes in the roundish blue bottle and it comes off pretty easy with that. I REALLY hope it wont be discontinued as some of the comments suggest. From what I know the Black colour will not be discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

The color and staying power was great. However, it started to thicken almost right away. I also found the tiny brush so silly. It's really bad for doing a winged eyeliner look. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Aiyume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liner ever. I can swim in my pool or have a nap and it'll still be exactly where it was when I first put it on.

I'm REALLY disappointed that it's been discontinued :( :( :(

The best replacement I've found so far is Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner. You can get it at the drugstore for around $7-$8 CAD.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by sweetiisme

AMAZING stuff! I bought this last week and used it for the first time today and I'm in love. This eyeliner is the only one I've tried that stays on my super oily eyelids. This is going to be my HG eyeliner for sure! I just came back from 8 hours school and it didn't smudged at all. It looks just the way it was in the morning. It's even hard to remove if you make a mistake with it. I've tried Mac Blacktrack fluidline and it is great in the wintertime. In the winter it stays all day long but now it smudges like crazy because of the warmer weather. So Mac Liquidlast Liner beats the fluidline for sure! Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by ItsNayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favourite eyeliner! It's easy to use and it's such a pigmented black. It stays on all day and it's even hard to get off with makeup remover (not a bad thing!)

Only complaint is that it can leave black smudges on eyelid or underneath eye during day. Otherwise perfect eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lusciouspreciousluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

HG eyeliner. Period. This gem is getting discontinued and I ran out and bought 12 tubes in Point Black. This is the ONLY eyeliner I can line my waterline with without any smudging. The brush sucks, but I use my own. Also, the packaging sucks because you can't get out the entire product. But the actual product itself is amazing in terms of staying power. It takes practice getting used to, but wow, if I could give this 6 lippies, I would. I'm thinking of running out and getting even more tubes in case nothing in the next years come out that are close to comparable!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by jennyjbloom

This is my HG eyeliner. Hands down, best waterproof, smudgeproof eyeliner on the market. This stuff does not budge. I rub my eyes a lot due to allergies - the combination of dabbing + tears made wearing eye makeup a nightmare until i found Liquidlast. You need a steady hand, a bit of practice and must keep your eyes closed for a bit to allow the liner to set. Oh, and good makeup remover. I use a q-tip soaked in remover and gently swipe back and forth. A cotton pad just doesn't do the trick.

The black is my fave. The colored ones are good, but don't quite have the staying power as the black - I think bc of the mica (sparkly bits) the formula is a little different. You need to apply additional layers to build color.

NOTE: I just found out that MAC is discontinuing this product. I went out and bought six today. Three in black, one navy, one forest green, one purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by gloomyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG products, layer this on top of pencil eyeliner and BAM my brown eyes pop out. It stays on forever and last a long time. It looks really intense on and does not flake. LOVE LOVE LOVE