Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad

3.0

on 1/8/2010 1:43:00 PM

I LOVE these eyeshadows! It is creamy and easy to blend and I can wear this alone but it also works great as a base for powder eyeshadows. Price is affordable and packaging is cute. The only downside is that it often creases after a couple hours. I probably will repurchase again but only for the colors that I really like.

on 1/6/2010 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this and i hated it. it is pretty on, but it's harder in my opinion to blend out and it creases like crazy w/o any primer/base (w/o a primer it creased on my lids in ~3hrs). i've never had any eyeshadow, creme or otherwise, crease w/ UDPP but this did at the end of an 8 hr day.
NOTE: i gave this stuff to my mom and cousin who wear absolutely not makeup and they love it. this is b/c they only wear make up when going out to dinner or something so they don't need it to last long, but for amateur make up wearers this is easy to use b/c she can just use her fingers to apply it in under 5 secs. if u need quick, easy to apply eyeshadow for a short event this i guess this is good???

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So i hate this creme shadow because it creases on my oily lids, so i probably shouldn't have purchased it in the first place...but i do agree with some people that it could be a base, or a highlight color, but no thanks. the packaging it really nice and not cheep at all and the price i got it at was around $1 because they were having a 75% sticker sale at CVS, but definitely not for me

on 12/21/2009 9:44:00 PM

I bought this in the Pinks and I love it. Took me forever to find this particular color but I lucked into it at my grocery store. :) I am going to go and get this in some of the other colors like Twilight (has some steely blues and grays and a pink) and maybe the purple one. :) Packaging doesn't bother me- it has a "flimsy" kind of package but it's not something I'm going to carry with me everywhere I go anyway. I don't carry makeup with me- once its on its on- no reapplication. :)

on 12/17/2009 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the palette in Not Just Nudes. It comes it an array of browns (two metallic shades, one matte) and a nude shadow that's my skin tone. Initially when I applied the colors I really liked it. The texture is creamy and it seemed like it had good color payoff. I used an eyeshadow primer underneath and didn't get any creasing. I also used powder shadows over the creme shadows and the powder shadow adhered very well. However the colors don't stay vibrant and it fades a bit. I wouldn't buy this again, simply because there are better alternatives.

on 12/12/2009 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i bought 2 of theys at target for around $4 i got them in not just nudes wich is 4 diferent brown shades an i got wild orchids 4 purple shades i LOVE them i think they make great bases for shadow ,where i live there is a revlon factory and they have a little store where you can buy revlon but its cheaper then at the drugstore and the last time i was there i saw them for $1 so i will forshure b getting the other pallets

on 12/10/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

DIDN'T WORK FOR ME, WAS TO SHINY

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

So I use this in Not Just Nudes and its awesome. I really love the colors, what you see is what you get, there are no red undertones like a lot of other eye shadows. It also blends really easily because its a creme shadow so I love that too. Its also really good because it doesn't trickle down onto your face while you're applying it so no cleanup afterwards. Generally a great product that I am more or less in love with.

I also just bought this in Black Magic, basically a palette with black white silver and pink (perfect for the Smokey eye technique). LOVE IT! So easy to blend and goes on really dark, not like other eye shadows that look black in the package and when applied are actually a see-through gray ! Some say that it creases ... well, its a creme eyeshadow so if your skin is pretty oily creasing is inevitable. Perfect for me ....

on 12/5/2009 8:21:00 PM

This didn't work at all for me. It started to fade and crease very quickly. I tried using it on it's own, and also with a powder shadow over it, but it didn't make any difference.

Would never repurchase.

on 10/27/2009 2:01:00 AM

These work great as a base and wont crease if you use it sparingly and blend it well. Brings out my eyeshadows true colors! I dont like them by themselves but as an eyeshadow bade they look great.