September 2, 2014 | 1877 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Dlrainer

Awesome highlighter! A little goes a long way, so use with a light hand! Can also be used on your cupid's bow, or as an eyeshadow! Definitely recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by ingrid88

Yes this product is VERY expensive for what it is, but I use it everyday! Basically it's a highlighter but it has a gorgeous golden sheen and makes your face glow like it's being illuminated by candlelight! It's multidimensional and complex, unlike anything else I've tried before. A little goes a long way so it'll last you forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by missmarytx

I love this highlighter, I purchased this at sephora a week ago after eyeing it for months and contemplating if it was worth spending so much money on a highlighter when there were lots of other drugstore options available... OMG I'm so glad I did ,as always with Nars blushes the product is so multidimensional and intricate you just feel special with it on. It looks amazing on the skin and reflects a beautiful golden yellow color. This highlighter is worth every bit of hype I plan on using this everyday.Iit adds the most perfect glow to make cheek bones that really enhances my makeup and adds depth to my face.
However this is a 28 dollar blush and many don't have the extra money to splurge on this product(as I didn't for several months.) If this is the case hard candy (sold at walmart only) has a line of "blushes", I use this term loosely because the majority of them are not blushes but highlighters,but they have a beautiful sheen and no glitter. the color in particular "honeymoon" is a peachy-pink color that has a similar finish to albatross when applied on the skin. Also they have a skin-toned highlighter called "tiki" either one would be a great option if your wanting a highlighter for $6-9 while you save your money to purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by PetaDeLa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great highlighter, very soft looking. I also use it as a brow bone highlighter. Lovely colour, really compliments my NC25 skin.

Stays on all day. Blends really well over foundation. Doesn't do that over sparkle look that most highlighters do.

Very impressed, definitely my staple highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by mangueframboise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! However, it is quite yellow/golden even if its white in the pan. I love the effect that it has on me if applied sparingly but I'm sure that it would not suit everyone. It blends and applies beautifully and the quality of the product is good (I apply with an eyeshadow blending brush). A little goes a long way so I'm sure that it will take a while before I hit the pan.
Also, I'm quite happy that the shimmer isn't too noticeable. The final result is a nice glowy golden light that looks very pretty and natural if applied correctly.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Jen25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow... I was really let down with this one. Consistency, texture and packaging were great, but the color is horrible. A pale chalk-yellow with a touch of shimmer. Made my skin look way too yellow... like I powdered myself with that old nasty pale yellow chalk from high school + shimmer. Not sure who this color would look good on. Really I was left scratching my head on this one. I'll stick to my MAC MSF in Soft-n-Gentle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not only is this an excellent highlighter, it also makes a beautiful eyeshadow! I wear Albatross on my eyes in gold looks or alone as a shimmery wash along with a red lip. It imparts the most beautiful golden sheen. It lasts upwards of 8 hours on my cheeks, even in the heat of summer. On my cool toned skin it looks lovely, despite comments that it can be look over done. Using a stippling brush like the MAC 188, I can get a light dusting without looking fake. One of my favorite things to do is put it on my cupidís bow and the inner corners of my eyes. The highlighter has a million uses! This and the Copacabana Multiple are my HG highlighters.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by SCHAVDA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best highlighters I've come across. It is an off White colour in the pan but completely tranforms when you put in on the skin. It turns into a pale yellow gold colour that looks subtle but beautiful. It can be used on top of cheekbones, under the brow and anywhere else that needs highlighting. It adds a sheen to the skin that looks like it comes from within. It is expensive but totally worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ExoticDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore my NARS Albatross highlighter. It is perfect for giving me a warm golden glow! One of the cosmetic products that I cannot do without.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mmaryy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this highlighter! it gives me the perfect glow whenever I need it. In my opinion, it has this beautiful light gold color to brighten you up and make heads turn. I receive compliments every time I use Nars Albatross! No complaints, highly recommended and the price is worth it due to the quality, will purchase again when I run out but that won't be for awhile, small package but a little goes a long way, be gentle when applying, you don't want to be glowing too much ;-)