December 21, 2014 | 852 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - With Love by Hilary Duff

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

A few days ago at work, I kept smelling this lovely smell on one of my co workers. It was like a woodsy/clean/slightly spicy smell and it's a smell that I've always been attracted to. I assumed it was probably some type of deodorant or body lotion that she was wearing, but she informed me it was With Love by Hilary Duff.
In the midst of all the pop princesses and their teenybopper sickly sweet smelling fragrances, this really surprised me.
I found a 1.0oz bottle yesterday at Target for $20.00. I figured if I didn't like it, it wouldn't be a huge waste instead of buying a bigger bottle for more money. Upon my first spray, I get a whiff of vanilla and something gourmand, but it settles into that woodsy smell that I smelled on the woman at work. I have to say it smells wonderful and seems work friendly too. The packaging is also really gorgeous. My only complaint is the staying power. Within two hours, I couldn't smell it as much as I could before and it grew more faint as the day went on. However, it was fairly priced so I can live with that.
I'm going to keep this perfume in my rotation for a while but for now it's definitely a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by amaiaisabella

I love this perfume- Hilary Duff really knocked it out of the park! I try to rotate it with my other perfumes so I don't get sick of it, but every time I wear it I smile and inhale. I think With Love is considered a floral, but it's got some gourmand to it, so I think it's more a sugary floral. Great for every day, I feel very pretty when wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

I really like this perfume. It has a lovely scent. It is very memorable...once you smell it you will always recognize it. Plus, it lasts long on skin, clothing and in hair.
I used to wear this two or three years ago, always got compliments on it. Graduated to Juicy Couture but I think i will go back and repurchase a bottle of it since it really is a great scent for a decent price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by iluv2dnc210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scent it last all day without being to strong and overpowering... this is the only perfume my boyfriend can tolerate!!! i recommend you try it before you buy!! make sure it blends well with your body's natural oils... b/c it smelled great on me but my gf it didnt smell that great!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was sceptical about this perfume when I first heard about it. I mean Hillary Duff? I automatically assumed it would be a scent more geared toward pre-teens. Not true. I smelled it at Shoppers and I just love it! It smells a lot like vanilla. It has such a womanly and elegant scent. I only wear it on special occasions because I find it to be too fancy to wear everyday. I bought it at Shoppers for $20 CAN for the full size one. It's not my fav but will repurchase if I can find it for cheap again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by leeli86

I almost bought this today. I remember liking it but I just couldn't get over the fact that it was a Hilary Duff perfume (sweet as she is). So I saw it at winners today for $15 CDN. For $15 bucks I figured I could get over my perfume snobbery since I remembered it being a decent perfume. Then it hit me that I couldn't actually remember what it smelled like so I took a spritz from the tester and wandered for a few minutes before sniffing. What I smelled was....food. The opening is fruity but dies down all to quickly to an ubber intesnse vanilla and sickly sweet caramel stench. I don't understand how I could have ever liked this. It's far too young and sweet for my tastes. I am a woman NOT a cupcake and I do not want to smell like one! Bottle is beautiful though so I give it two lippies for being pretty and cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by shannon83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this perfume a few days ago, because it was so Cheap at T.J. Maxx. Plus, I have heard some good things about it on Youtube. I adore this scent, it is my favorite perfume right now. I have been shopping around a lot for new perfumes smelling samples of almost everything, and I have not smelled any other perfume that smells like this one. So to me it is a more unique sent than a lot out there. It smells really yummy, like raspberries and champagne in my opinion. It is a good scent for day or night, it is warm and cozy yet elegant. I recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by MayeRaye

Loveeeeeeeeee this.
First off, the bottle? Gorgeous.

The scent starts off sweet and kinda spicey but fruity at the same time. By the time it dries its just this warm, comforting and uniquie smell. Kind of makes you want to keep smelling it! Ive never really tried anything like it and wasn't very much in to perfume cause at the end of the day i couldnt find one that didnt smell alot like the last. This was soo different, never smelt anything like it. Its not too sweet and girly, very sexy and warm.

love love love it

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

I wanted to like this, after getting it as an xmas gift.
I gave it to my roommate after awhile, and now every time she sprays it I feel like throwing up (almost). It smells disgusting and is nauseating. Ick!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the bottle. The cap is a little flimsy but the bottle looks great. But now onto the most important part..........the juice. The opening notes are undeniably fruity, underscored by heavy burnt caramel. It is headachey and quite nose singeing in fact. Within ten minutes it has dried down to a very pleasent sweet vanilla with hints of incense but within twenty minutes it is GONE. Completely and utterly gone, without even a trace of a base note. I feel that cheap ingredients have let this one down badly because for a few minutes inbetween the obligitary fruity opening and the disappearing act, there is a fragrance worth attention.