July 25, 2014 | 1025 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by evosmalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cute packaging but horrible product. Only three shades and I feel I'm in the middle of the two lighter shades. Number 1 is too light and Number 2 looks orange on me. Not worth the money to buy two to mix them. Shows my dry patches and it can make me look greasy. Both aren't good. Went back to Sephora!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by prettygirl22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was so excited to purchase and try this product! It seemed like the answer to all my problems...a one step foundation that was a "short cut to gorgeous" as the package describes.... This was a HORRIBLE product. I have a lot of redness and combination skin and this made my dry patches stand out and my oily areas appear greasy and slick.

It was pretty expensive and it made my skin look orange. It did not cover anything that I needed it to. I now use a maybelline foundation and than I put this on top...just so I can get RID of it and justify the expensive purchase. I used other benefit products and I found the only good thing about them is their appealing packaging...after that there are no "Benefits". I only like HIGH BEAM and the cheek stain.

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN AND WALLET!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by indiaisit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this product for light coverage and OMG it broke me out!!! I wish I hadn't purchased this but you live and you learn.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ls468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells funky like burning plastic or laboratory antiseptic. Gets all funked up with dust and lint.

Nice smooth finish. Cute packaging. Sheer coverage. Will continue to use but probably will not rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First time I used it I fell in love right away. Perhaps it was more because of the package than the product itself. In general, I like it, but I have two concerns about it: the color stays on my clothes, and it kinds of highlights my lines under the eyes, especially.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My skin gets really dry in the winter time, so I decided to try out a creme foundation. I got this foundation in medium. When I first applied it, It felt really smooth on my face, and it was moisturizing as well. It's super light weight, and I couldn't feel it on my skin. But as I applied this, it made my dry patches stand out and be more visible. This foundation doesn't really have a lot of staying power, so you have to use either a primer or set it with powder.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I totally forgot owning this. I ordered it when there was only 1 shade fits all; not true. I had no memory how it was; quess I tried once. My skin is now in pretty good condition; bit uneven, minor redness. I put Diorskin Nude Glow complexion enhancer 001 (apricot tone) over moisturizer to even skintone. With same brush Sigma F80 I started buffing this very creamy thing into skin. At first it seemed to not cover anything. Took more to brush and started buffing and buffing.. Finally it gave enough coverage for me. But my dehydrated-combo skin looked very greasy and about a shade too dark. Maybe Nude Glow under played a part. I used Stila Illuminating powder fndn in 20 watts to set it and make it look lighter. 20 watts is very light and odd shade imo. And I didn`t remember owning it either:). I was organazing my stash. With the Stila on top it looked better and wearable. Lasting power was ok, about 8h without touch-ups. I`m not that impressed. It`s not great or bad just ok. I probably forget it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:56:00 AM More reviews by sweetirma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it. hate it hate it. Will never buy it again.
Gives minimal coverage with expensive price!
(T.T)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bad, BAD foundation! My color is the medium one, and it looks orange-ey. I put some as a conceale over a few spots and I turned back and 3 minutes later it seemed to have already came off some! Bad coverage, bad color, bad price...bad product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by judysmath

I totally agree with the last reviewer. Horrible... simply horrible. Very greasy and no coverage. I don't know why I bought this. I can't even believe they sell it! Don't buy this.