Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite fragrance!!! Juicy has released a few other fragrances since coming out with this. I bought it from Sephora when it first came out. I hadn't smelled it first I just saw it in a little Sephora pamphlet and thought the bottle looked pretty. Luckily I loved the smell and after years of trying different fragrances I always come back to this. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I've always liked how it smelled on me but it does smell different on different people. Also I love how the bottle comes with a necklace. The first bottle I got my friend "borrowed" the necklace so it's been a while since I've worn it. I have a lot of good memories tied to this fragrance so that is also why I love it so much.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not a fan of this unfortunately. It's quite mature smelling and I hate how it lingered on my skin - like a bad combo of musk, vanilla and fruit. I think the tuberose was too much for my liking.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this in a sale to try out, and while I do like it, I feel like it's not a stand out fragrance. It has more of a classical smell to it and is a little softer. It does last a while though, which is nice. The bottle is gorgeous and very sturdy. I likely wouldn't buy it again, but the scent is nice.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this scent. The 1st time I smelled this was in a magazine.Yes, a magazine. I love sooo much! I wear this almost everyday. Its a very strong scent which I usually don't like but this one works. I'm not the best desciber of scents and this one its difficult to tell what the notes are. But I can say it smells very sweet (sugary if I must say), fruity and floral but more floral. Its definitey not one of those older flowery scents. It smells very hip and youthful still.

It lasts all day. I wear it during the day even though its strong. I dont care, I love it. It works at night as well because its a bit heavy. And yes it is expensive. This is not the most expensive perfume in my collection but this the most expensive one I've bought for myself. I bought it in a set with the body lotion and the sugar scrub. I have the 3.4 oz eau de parfum bottle.

Its not one of those scents you're going to be indifferent about as you're either going to love it or hate it. If you hate strong floral scents don't count this one out and check it out because you may fall hard for it when you least expect it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was so excited when I received this fragrance for my birthday, but unfortunately I had steered my dad in the wrong direction. You see, I own Viva La Juicy and I absolutely adore it, and I was dead set on owning another Juicy Couture fragrance. I had smelled several of them at Kohl's and I was aware that one of them smelled like synthetic florals/strong aldehyde (which many people connect with "old lady fragrances."(I won't say that this smells old lady, because that would be insulting older ladies, and I respect my elders and my mimaw is my best friend.) Well, it turns out this is the one that smelled horrible that day at Kohl's, but I mistakenly thought that was Couture Couture. I just don't understand how Juicy Couture could possibly include any fruity notes because this is not fruity at all. I tried to appreciate this fragrance, but there is just no way that's going to happen. I just think this was a horribly made fragrance and it's just sickingly overwhelming and suffocating. I'm going to try to exchange this today for either Couture Couture or Peace, Love and Juicy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is for YOUNG people as i would say a girl in her early teens to her early twenties.This is my go to perfume,its sweet and girly.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

this product smelled really good when I first smelled it in sephora, but then I later realized the smell of this makes me want to barf. honestly. its disgusting. its super musky but has this sweet scent along with it that is so unpleasing. I cant stand this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have currently run out of this. Out of all the perfumes I have ever tried this has been my favorite, on me it came out as a beautiful flowery musk smell with a touch of fruitiness (I normally don't like overly fruity smelling perfumes) which disappeared quick leaving me with the warm flowery musk smell and lasted for ages on me, and was the only perfume that males ever commented on liking which I took as a good thing =).

i love this fragrance for those days where i actually feel like i want a slightly more mature scent instead of those super sweet fruits and florals most girls my age wear. i think its a good mixture of a mature scent mixed with a sweet teen scent i always get compliments on it i will admit the initial scent is a bit much but the dry down is lovely =]

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Firstly, i have to admit i'm something of a fragrance junkie: i buy way too many and have never finished a bottle. However that was before, and now I am proud to say that with JC I've finished my first bottle of perfume! I find that this stuff does last on me (I always catch an unexpected whiff of it during the day), but I do carry the mini rollerball in my purse just in case I'm going somewhere special and want an extra boost. This is my go-to perfume and I've gotten compliments from my bf, friends, relatives, classmates, etc. I definitely plan on repurchasing again and again, so hopefully JC doesn't discontinue this scent!

Popular Fragrances