July 29, 2014 | 1705 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by ashleyekw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this product smelled really good when I first smelled it in sephora, but then I later realized the smell of this makes me want to barf. honestly. its disgusting. its super musky but has this sweet scent along with it that is so unpleasing. I cant stand this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by trayw86

I have currently run out of this. Out of all the perfumes I have ever tried this has been my favorite, on me it came out as a beautiful flowery musk smell with a touch of fruitiness (I normally don't like overly fruity smelling perfumes) which disappeared quick leaving me with the warm flowery musk smell and lasted for ages on me, and was the only perfume that males ever commented on liking which I took as a good thing =).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ashleyannyellow

i love this fragrance for those days where i actually feel like i want a slightly more mature scent instead of those super sweet fruits and florals most girls my age wear. i think its a good mixture of a mature scent mixed with a sweet teen scent i always get compliments on it i will admit the initial scent is a bit much but the dry down is lovely =]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by tadeusz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Firstly, i have to admit i'm something of a fragrance junkie: i buy way too many and have never finished a bottle. However that was before, and now I am proud to say that with JC I've finished my first bottle of perfume! I find that this stuff does last on me (I always catch an unexpected whiff of it during the day), but I do carry the mini rollerball in my purse just in case I'm going somewhere special and want an extra boost. This is my go-to perfume and I've gotten compliments from my bf, friends, relatives, classmates, etc. I definitely plan on repurchasing again and again, so hopefully JC doesn't discontinue this scent!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by julianarjenkins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I dont remeber very weel the scent, but i do remeber that i was in 'El corte Ingles' in barcelone and then i found it and i remembered that everyone was talking about how good this scent was, so i sprayed it. The worst idea i had in my life, really, i should have just sniffed it but no i had to put this on my skin. I put my sister and mother to smell it and they hated it to hell as well as i did, and the entire day i was praying to god to wash that smell away. I am a bit tragic i know, but don't buy it because everyone likes it, i just thought i was a old smelling perfume, REALLY bad, I am sorry for those who like it, but I am not one of them. Try it BEFORE, please, for your own sake.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by EM603

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim and I am usually a fruity sweet scent lover but I found I liked this when it dried down. It definitely isn't for everyone but to me it smells sophisticated and pretty. It is floral but also a bit powdery on dry down. I wouldn't purchase a big bottle but I like a small spritzer for my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by arwynundomiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this perfume through an add in a magazine. I loved it, and when my husband sniffed it, he told me I should get it. Since he rarely endorses a perfume, I immediately picked up a mini version to try it out. The tuberose, water hyacinth, lily, pink passion fruit, mandarin and watermelon are intoxicating - sweet and sophisticated at the same time, and according to my spouse, sexy as hell. The fruit notes keep the florals from being too, er, floral and are underpinned with decadent caramel, vanilla and creme brulee, plus a few woodsy scents for good measure. There is a beautiful innocence to it, rather like a fairy tale. Juicy Couture immediately became a great favorite, and I purchased every product that I could. I got the shower gel, exfoliating scrub, bath beads (labeled 'bath caviar'!), body milk spray, and royal body creme. The body milk is unbelievable, as it makes my skin feel like I've put on tons of lotion with just a little spritz after a shower. The royal body creme is well named, easily the most decadent lotion it has ever been my privilege to use. So many people have inquired as to what perfume I was wearing, and a good number actually wrote it down so they could buy it later. I absolutely love it and never get tired of it. I picked up a bunch of the miniatures in little pink purses to use as stocking stuffers, which were much appreciated. For me, this is a perfectly charming and romantic perfume suitable for any occasion. Some people, like myself, love it, but some just don't. Such is the nature of perfumes - very subjective. Keep sniffing until you find one that really clicks with you, then invest in matching products as well. I love that my shower gel, lotion and perfume are all the same scent. And one last thing, I absolutely love the design of the packaging. The bottle is too pretty to hide in a cupboard, so I keep it out on display. When it runs out, I will most definitely buy a new one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by nabs07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, so many bad reviews?!?! I for one actually love this bold scent. Its my favourite to wear when I'm going out at night and its lasting power is amazing. It's definitely strong when you smell the bottle, but it has a unique, wonderful scent that I have never smelt before. My 50mL bottle has lasted me about 4-5 years now because I only use it occasionally when I'm out and about at night...but I love it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Neaaen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Why the hell are these jc bottles so clunky?! This stuff smells like pepper.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

I bought this without smelling it first. Oops. Well sometimes I like to go on a whim.
The best part about this fragrance is that once it settles into your skin for about 2 or more hours, it is LOVELY. Absolutely to die for.
The bad news is, before the 2 hour mark it smells pretty bad, like chemical soup with some flowers thrown in. I cannot stand how it smells right out of the bottle or for a few hours afterwards. I used to have to spray it on me before I went to bed so I could get that lovely drydown. Sadly, it's too frustrating to wear a fragrance this way.