Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

on 6/18/2011 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this scent. The 1st time I smelled this was in a magazine.Yes, a magazine. I love sooo much! I wear this almost everyday. Its a very strong scent which I usually don't like but this one works. I'm not the best desciber of scents and this one its difficult to tell what the notes are. But I can say it smells very sweet (sugary if I must say), fruity and floral but more floral. Its definitey not one of those older flowery scents. It smells very hip and youthful still.

It lasts all day. I wear it during the day even though its strong. I dont care, I love it. It works at night as well because its a bit heavy. And yes it is expensive. This is not the most expensive perfume in my collection but this the most expensive one I've bought for myself. I bought it in a set with the body lotion and the sugar scrub. I have the 3.4 oz eau de parfum bottle.

Its not one of those scents you're going to be indifferent about as you're either going to love it or hate it. If you hate strong floral scents don't count this one out and check it out because you may fall hard for it when you least expect it.

on 6/17/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was so excited when I received this fragrance for my birthday, but unfortunately I had steered my dad in the wrong direction. You see, I own Viva La Juicy and I absolutely adore it, and I was dead set on owning another Juicy Couture fragrance. I had smelled several of them at Kohl's and I was aware that one of them smelled like synthetic florals/strong aldehyde (which many people connect with "old lady fragrances."(I won't say that this smells old lady, because that would be insulting older ladies, and I respect my elders and my mimaw is my best friend.) Well, it turns out this is the one that smelled horrible that day at Kohl's, but I mistakenly thought that was Couture Couture. I just don't understand how Juicy Couture could possibly include any fruity notes because this is not fruity at all. I tried to appreciate this fragrance, but there is just no way that's going to happen. I just think this was a horribly made fragrance and it's just sickingly overwhelming and suffocating. I'm going to try to exchange this today for either Couture Couture or Peace, Love and Juicy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is for YOUNG people as i would say a girl in her early teens to her early twenties.This is my go to perfume,its sweet and girly.

on 6/6/2011 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

this product smelled really good when I first smelled it in sephora, but then I later realized the smell of this makes me want to barf. honestly. its disgusting. its super musky but has this sweet scent along with it that is so unpleasing. I cant stand this.

on 6/5/2011 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have currently run out of this. Out of all the perfumes I have ever tried this has been my favorite, on me it came out as a beautiful flowery musk smell with a touch of fruitiness (I normally don't like overly fruity smelling perfumes) which disappeared quick leaving me with the warm flowery musk smell and lasted for ages on me, and was the only perfume that males ever commented on liking which I took as a good thing =).

i love this fragrance for those days where i actually feel like i want a slightly more mature scent instead of those super sweet fruits and florals most girls my age wear. i think its a good mixture of a mature scent mixed with a sweet teen scent i always get compliments on it i will admit the initial scent is a bit much but the dry down is lovely =]

on 5/25/2011 8:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Firstly, i have to admit i'm something of a fragrance junkie: i buy way too many and have never finished a bottle. However that was before, and now I am proud to say that with JC I've finished my first bottle of perfume! I find that this stuff does last on me (I always catch an unexpected whiff of it during the day), but I do carry the mini rollerball in my purse just in case I'm going somewhere special and want an extra boost. This is my go-to perfume and I've gotten compliments from my bf, friends, relatives, classmates, etc. I definitely plan on repurchasing again and again, so hopefully JC doesn't discontinue this scent!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dont remeber very weel the scent, but i do remeber that i was in 'El corte Ingles' in barcelone and then i found it and i remembered that everyone was talking about how good this scent was, so i sprayed it. The worst idea i had in my life, really, i should have just sniffed it but no i had to put this on my skin. I put my sister and mother to smell it and they hated it to hell as well as i did, and the entire day i was praying to god to wash that smell away. I am a bit tragic i know, but don't buy it because everyone likes it, i just thought i was a old smelling perfume, REALLY bad, I am sorry for those who like it, but I am not one of them. Try it BEFORE, please, for your own sake.

on 5/19/2011 5:00:00 PM

I bought this on a whim and I am usually a fruity sweet scent lover but I found I liked this when it dried down. It definitely isn't for everyone but to me it smells sophisticated and pretty. It is floral but also a bit powdery on dry down. I wouldn't purchase a big bottle but I like a small spritzer for my purse.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this perfume through an add in a magazine. I loved it, and when my husband sniffed it, he told me I should get it. Since he rarely endorses a perfume, I immediately picked up a mini version to try it out. The tuberose, water hyacinth, lily, pink passion fruit, mandarin and watermelon are intoxicating - sweet and sophisticated at the same time, and according to my spouse, sexy as hell. The fruit notes keep the florals from being too, er, floral and are underpinned with decadent caramel, vanilla and creme brulee, plus a few woodsy scents for good measure. There is a beautiful innocence to it, rather like a fairy tale. Juicy Couture immediately became a great favorite, and I purchased every product that I could. I got the shower gel, exfoliating scrub, bath beads (labeled 'bath caviar'!), body milk spray, and royal body creme. The body milk is unbelievable, as it makes my skin feel like I've put on tons of lotion with just a little spritz after a shower. The royal body creme is well named, easily the most decadent lotion it has ever been my privilege to use. So many people have inquired as to what perfume I was wearing, and a good number actually wrote it down so they could buy it later. I absolutely love it and never get tired of it. I picked up a bunch of the miniatures in little pink purses to use as stocking stuffers, which were much appreciated. For me, this is a perfectly charming and romantic perfume suitable for any occasion. Some people, like myself, love it, but some just don't. Such is the nature of perfumes - very subjective. Keep sniffing until you find one that really clicks with you, then invest in matching products as well. I love that my shower gel, lotion and perfume are all the same scent. And one last thing, I absolutely love the design of the packaging. The bottle is too pretty to hide in a cupboard, so I keep it out on display. When it runs out, I will most definitely buy a new one.

Popular Fragrances