MAC Technakohl in Graphblack

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, polyethylene, polybutene, silica silylate, candelilla wax, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, tocopheryl nicotinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, water, copper gluconate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, black 2, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium olive breens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do really like the true black. I only use it for the waterline but i find its hard to apply to the water line unlike my Urban Decay 24/7 Zero but it doesnt smudge as much as UD. Very pricey for 14.50? I would use this over any other pencil for my waterline just for the staying power it has

i was told that it was longlasting.but it smudges and fades! and it sometimes gets hard to apply.and the worst?it nearly melts when it is close to hot weather and can get broken easily.this morning i wanted to see how much left of the product.so i realised that it had nearly melted and couldnt close it.ot broken and i had to send it to trash.so when i visit mac this weekend,i will definetely not rebuy this! my money now rests in the trash

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

It's okay... Staying power could be better as in i'll put it on my waterline at 6am and by 1pm it's faded/smudged. But on the bright side it's a true black and since it smudges pretty easily it makes for a great smokey eye :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just awful! Smudges like crazy. Horrible raccoon-eyes by mid-day. The sales rep told me to buy this one for its staying power, but it doesn't stay on at all. It smudges more than some non-waterproof eyeliners I have. At the same time, because it's waterproof, it's difficult to take off at the end of the day and to wipe the smudges under my eyes during the day (because it won't come off water just water). I won't buy this again, and in fact, I want to throw mine away because I just can't use it.

Super smooth, super easy to apply. The problem I had was definately the staying power but for a night out or a fun event, that would be perfect to a snoky eye.

I had heard that Technakohls were really great for the waterline so I went ahead and purchased one. I usually use my Pearlglides for the waterline and after using this one, I will probably stick to Pearlglides. The Teachnakohl did so so for staying power. I just feel it fades too quickly for me. I feel like I have to constantly reapply this. Wanted to love it but its just ok for me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like the fact that this is a self sharpening pencil, so you never waste any of the product. It has great staying power on my lids and doesn't smudge at all there BUT I give this four lippies because its horrible to use on the water line - it just doesn't last more than an hour before it starts to fade or have interruptions in the line. I would recommend this for good staying eyelid eyeliner, but not for use on the water line.

Because I spend 8 hours in school and have very minimal time to fix my makeup, I needed eyeliner with great staying power.
The lady at the MAC counter told me this wouldn't smudge and I found it to be well pigmented and smooth enough to glide effortlessly onto my eyelids. It was a bit more expensive than the usualy drugstore stuff, but i bought it anyhoo.
8 hours of school later, I looked like a hot raccoon mess.
IT LOOKED LIKE I HAD BEEN IN THE RAIN!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this eyeliner. It stays on my water and type line much longer than anything else iv tried. It is also very pigmented and not overly priced.

It smudges easily and the staying power is not that great. It took me a few try to make the color show. Also, it breaks a lot... I would definitely NOT recommend this for lining your lower waterline with. I don't really like it. MAC's gel liners are much more reliable. Try that!

On the bright side, I guess it's really black?