MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Kaolin, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Lysine, Tocopherol , Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isostearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this powder because it takes away the shine without being too matte. Just like the name implies, it is super natural! It has pretty decent coverage and I can use just this powder with concealer. My only downside is the fact that there is no mirror! If it did...it would be my all time favorite powder!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wore this for the first time today and all I have to say is WOW!
It seriously makes my face look flawless. I don't understand how since its very sheer coverage. I bought it to set my bb cream bc I don't like to wear much makeup during the week, and this along with the bb cream gives me a natural look. I am a nc30-35 and I got the medium plus

This is a good product and I would buy it again. It does what it claims, hence the 4 lippies. doesn't add too much color and doesn't control oiliness like Blot Powder, but it sets foundation perfectly without getting cakey, has a beautiful natural glow finish and lasts long. Very good for everyday and touch ups. I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin and use it when my skin doens't need that extra coverage. My shade is nw15/20 and 'medium' is a great fit, summer or winter. Never broke me out and I really recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Summary: Like the name suggests, the powder looks very natural on the skin. The color match was perfect for me and the coverage is decent. It's a pressed powder so it's uncommon to find great coverage, but it works well enough, especially when I use it over concealer when I don't feel like wearing primer, liquid foundation, and finishing powder. The packaging is also decent, as most MAC products are packaged simply but in good quality. I really like this powder, and I recommend this to people that like heavier coverage and want to use this over their liquid foundation to finish off their look, and to people that don't like to use so much makeup and want to wear this alone because it does a relatively good job at evening out skin tone and helping quell redness.

Pros: good quality, reasonably priced

Cons: -

Overall Verdict: I don't think I'll repurchase this simply because my skin condition has changed since I first bought this so I need a heavier pressed powder on my "natural" makeup days. But it's great for people just embarking on their makeup journey and also people that have naturally good skin to where heavy coverage isn't so necessary. Plus, the price is affordable!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this mineralized pressed powder for several years. I don't use it often but when I do, I'm always pleased with the results. Lately, I've been using it overtop my BB creams when I feel in need of a bit more coverage and the results are always good. It's a good finishing powder too (though I prefer Prep+Prime or other white/colourless finishing powders) and also great for a quick dusting over moisturizer when you're rushing out the door and don't have time to apply "makeup" but want to look a bit more finished and polished than your bare face might be. I think this is a product I will always have on hand and repurchase. It would be nice if the case included a mirror.

I am on my second pan of Skinfinish Natural and I absolutely love it. I hated powders and didn't use one for years despite my T-zones oily tendencies. I picked this up on a whim about a year and a half ago and cannot begin to explain how much I love it. Applied on top of foundation or tinted moisturizer it sets the product without sucking the glow out of your skin and making it look powdery and cakey. It's also great on its own if you're short on time. I just apply my Benefit Boi-ing concealer and then dust Skinfinish all over my face and it minimizes redness and unevenness. It's kind of pricey but it lasts forever so its worth it to me!

I tried this out because everyone raved about this product....but I was so disappointed. NOt only did it cause me to break out, it made my face look so cakey and fake. Although it claims to be a light finishing powder, it felt so heavy and I just did not like it at all. I don't understand the hype. There are so many better powders out there.

I was shocked by how much I liked this. Usually I go for very matte powders with full coverage and I think this is more natural looking. I apply with a stippling brush for natural light coverage or a kabuki brush for fuller coverage and I love the results! I use as a setting powder but it also looks good on its own as a foundation over moisturizer. I would recommend this to a friend. Five lippies!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this compact and use it every day. It hasn't blown me away purely because it doesn't photograph well so it requires a lot of bronzer if I'm going out.

The product itself is very good quality, the powder if silky and light without looking chalky. I like that this powder doesn't cling to flakey areas (usually where I've had a spot) and is a good balance for my skin as some powders look so matte and dry and some aren't strong enough for my oily skin that eats it all up. This sets your make-up well and lasts. I do need to blot later in the day but my powder is intact throughout the day. Love!

The colour pay-off is medium to full coverage in my opinion (I use a big kabuki brush to apply this) and matches my skin very nicely.

I've put a 3 for the packaging because this is so messy! I'm so careful with it but it's so light it goes everywhere, huff. BUT, there is so much in this compact, MAC must've been feeling very generous! This also means the pricetag is really fair considering the amount and quality.

I think using Skinfinish Natural and Blot Powder gives you fab skin which is saying a lot when I hate my acne-prone, oily, red skin. :(

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really love this powder. It looks so natural yet flawless on the skin. I also love how spectacular it looks in pictures. I set my foundation with this powder and it literally makes it last all day long. I did my foundation and set it with this powder one morning. I was busy all day long and ended up falling asleep with my makeup on. I woke up the next morning and my foundation still looked flawless. I was in awe. Sadly this product is too expensive for me to wear every single day. I like to wear it on special occasions or when I know photos of me will be taken. Overall this powder is one of the best powders ever and I will definitely be re purchasing.

Recommended for Normal Skin