April 17, 2014 | 1279 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!
i have this one and bare minerals faux tan, i love this one WAY WAY WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYYYY more! its just perfect i love it. i just wish it was a tiny bit more pigmented, but besides that, its perfect.

and i usually play tennis with this on, and its stays fairly well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite bronzer by far! For $4, you get a lot of product and a tinted glow on the face. I love how there is a sun on it which makes it unique and it gives me the perfect glow. I would definitely splurge on something like this, especially since it is four dollars.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore bronzer. My only gripe is the bad packaging. The lid often falls off, and because I dropped mine and broke it, the lid didn't keep ANY of the pieces in side. I had to toss it.

It's matte and pigmented and blends well. I used this everyday in winter! The only reason I won't be repurchasing is because of the packaging, and I've found that NYC Sunny is another great drugstore alternative with a tiny bit better packaging (I say that because the NYC version's packaging is also cheap, but it at least is a snap closure).

Overall this is a good drugstore bronzer, and I think it can be used on all skintones, by using a lighter or firmer hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by razzberryjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I use it for contouring every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by love1always

This bronzer is dirt cheap ($12AU approx) and lasts forever. The colour is quite good for fair skin tones as it doesnt make you look dirty orr orangey. Its a nice buildable weight and the fact its mineral based means it stays put and doesnt make me breakout. Definetly have and will continue to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first tried this bronzer I hated it, I used a kabuki brush to dust it on all over my face and neck. However it must have picked up too much as I ended up pretty orange! Using a soft powder brush I dusted on the lightest coat possible, and ended up with a pretty bronze glow- very natural looking and not at all fake or orangey. One of the best points for me was the matte finish, trying to find a good matte bronzer is so hard these days. It was only 5 so it was pretty cheap, but one thing is that the packaging SUCKS. The lid is flimsy and there is no way I would put this in my bag, the lid would just pop off! I did give it an extra lippie as there was no irritation here, so this is one of the best points for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by utopia134

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wow.. this is the best. I have been using Mac and bb bronzers but this takes the cake!! It lasts all day and gives you this "glow".

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lgbnaf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not orange. Lasts at least 8+ hours w/o touchup. Gives a lovely, glowy touch even though it appears matte. No glitterbomb here. Looks like I've been sunning when I haven't/don't. Adds an element of realism to a sunless tan. No breakouts, no blotchiness, lasts long time and is super cheap. Under $5.00 for a fairly large pan. Downfall is the crappy packaging. Cheap plastic and lid does not screw on. I guess that's probably what keeps it cheap though. When I pack it I put it into a ziploc sandwich bag just so it doesn't blow up all over the place if it breaks. (which hasn't happened yet btw)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by BarbieBlondexo

This is my favorite bronzer. It has just the right amount of pigment for my fair face. It's super inexpensive too and it lasts forever. I have had mine for about two years and I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is so lovely. It is like NARS Laguna on my NC20 skin, but maybe a bit more natural. Also - this smells amazing...I don't even know like what exactly, but it smells lovely. I know - probably not good to have something so fragrant on my sensitive skin - and why bother scenting it anyways?! We'll see how this goes, long term. I got this at ULTA for $4.28. I bought this as well as Sun Light, because I wasn't sure if this color would be too dark. It is perfect, even for my winter skin - just for a natural glow. I've paired this with my new Rimmel blush in Mauve Cool. I just have a nice natural glow about me - I'm really enjoying this, and would rec it to lots of people - depending on skin tone. My mom somehow has a more olive tone than I do (I didn't get any of this...got dad's skin, and I just burn!), and this didn't show up on her at all. If you are NC30 or lighter, I think think would be a lovely bronzer to add to your collection!