December 18, 2014 | 1767 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This has now become my go to bronzer/blush! The colour is great, no orange at all, just a pretty bronze sunkissed glow! It doesnt go patchy, blends easily and stays on throughout the day. It is far better than most of the other bronzers I own (Benefit Hoola, Bobbi Brown, Guerlain, Clinique, MAC etc) Highly recommended!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by jujudithjujudith

At first I really liked this, it's not orange and it's not too dark for my pale skin but it's good for contouring. I have very sensitive skin and when I buy drugstore cosmetics I usually go for hypoallergenic but since it's just a bronzer I thought it didn't matter. I just use concelear, powder and bronzer. At first I liked but after a week I realized that under my cheek bones adn temples (where I contour) I started to break out, but I just put a mask and those spots dried out and dissapear...3 days later I broke out again, so I applyed the mas and stop using the bronzer for 2 weeks...then I applied it again and at night I broke out again..I'm so sad because I really liked this but IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN I WOULD LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally!! A bronzer that doesn't make me go orange! It stays on all day aswell. Will be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by 143iLoveYou143

the. best. bronzer. PERIOD

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by randiayana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I am african american with caramel color skin, I really don't like wearing face makeup but this bronzer gave me this beautiful glow and really evened out my skin tone. I absolutely love this bronzer...it does not have a shimmer or glitter in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by karina14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this bronzer! i have had this for months and is lasting me such a long time. i use this to contour and looks very nice and natural. the packaging is very simple and easy to open. this is my favorite bronzer so far:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by lolomakeup84

Perfect for my oily skin because its a matte bronzer. It gives me a nice summer glow without it being shimmery. The perfect shade for NC 40's. I'm an Nc 42 and its not too dramatic on my face. I've been using this for months now, I just bought my 2nd one. Its no more than $5 in CA, thats pretty cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by LovelyBeauty18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great Product!
Gives a nice, natural bronze to the face, without being too much. Packaging could be better, it opens too easily. I have already brought two of these, and they aren't expensive at all! All in all, lovely product, totally worth the cost!
xoxo, Rose :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by moonlessnight14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to bronzer and I am a bronzer fanatic! I have 3 different Rimmel bronzers and Sun Bronze is my favorite. Its matte, which is hard to find in a bronzer, and has a bit of a warmer tinge to it than Sun Light. Its also unbelievably cheap (and I got a two for one deal, too!) and it smells nice and clean, like baby powder.
The only downside is the packaging: the lid twists on, but never really catches, so its not something you can just toss in your bag for touch ups.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sunset8

I grabbed this to try as a bronzer as I've only used one other bronzer before, and that's the NYC Bronzer in Sunny. I'm an NC35 in MAC, and I when I put this on the product didn't look like a bronzer to me, more like a pink-based pressed powder with some shimmer in it. My skin tone has a yellow undertone to it, and when I wear this bronzer it comes out too orange or pink in my cheeks. The packaging is very unstable; the lid won't screw tightly shut which can be a big problem when it's carried in a purse. One redeeming factor is that it's very cheap, I got it at Target for buy one get one free.