August 21, 2014 | 1998 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by karina14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this bronzer! i have had this for months and is lasting me such a long time. i use this to contour and looks very nice and natural. the packaging is very simple and easy to open. this is my favorite bronzer so far:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by lolomakeup84

Perfect for my oily skin because its a matte bronzer. It gives me a nice summer glow without it being shimmery. The perfect shade for NC 40's. I'm an Nc 42 and its not too dramatic on my face. I've been using this for months now, I just bought my 2nd one. Its no more than $5 in CA, thats pretty cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by LovelyBeauty18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great Product!
Gives a nice, natural bronze to the face, without being too much. Packaging could be better, it opens too easily. I have already brought two of these, and they aren't expensive at all! All in all, lovely product, totally worth the cost!
xoxo, Rose :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by moonlessnight14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to bronzer and I am a bronzer fanatic! I have 3 different Rimmel bronzers and Sun Bronze is my favorite. Its matte, which is hard to find in a bronzer, and has a bit of a warmer tinge to it than Sun Light. Its also unbelievably cheap (and I got a two for one deal, too!) and it smells nice and clean, like baby powder.
The only downside is the packaging: the lid twists on, but never really catches, so its not something you can just toss in your bag for touch ups.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sunset8

I grabbed this to try as a bronzer as I've only used one other bronzer before, and that's the NYC Bronzer in Sunny. I'm an NC35 in MAC, and I when I put this on the product didn't look like a bronzer to me, more like a pink-based pressed powder with some shimmer in it. My skin tone has a yellow undertone to it, and when I wear this bronzer it comes out too orange or pink in my cheeks. The packaging is very unstable; the lid won't screw tightly shut which can be a big problem when it's carried in a purse. One redeeming factor is that it's very cheap, I got it at Target for buy one get one free.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by therareitem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this bronzer
I go towards drugstore products since i'm a teenager and I've tried the NYC bronzer that a lot of people online crave about and then this just by curiosity and comparing the tow this is so much better!!!
I have been using it for about 3 months now and it is amazing. I have light asian skin so I bought sunlight at first but it didn't show up that well and I decided to only use it in the winter. But I loved the bronzer so much - the scent is amazing. it smells expensive and it is smooth. So I bought sunbronze which was just right for me in the summer
I don't have to put that much product on and it gives a natural glow. it is not completely matt but it isnt sparkly but just the right glow.
Compared to the NYC I think this is better because the texture and the scent. The NYC bronzer started to get chalky towards the end and I guess I just got a weird one but it was flat out ashy and hard at the bottom. So I trashed that. This one I think has more product in it which evens out the price. The packaging which isn't great is better than the NYC at least.
Plus I found a BOGO just for this product at my target and used my 1 dollar off rimmel coupon which left me paying 1.50 for each bronzer and I am thrilled!! Ihave 4 right now and this is going to last me foreverrrr.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG bronzer! It is the perfect color, and it's not shiny. It lasted all day, and looked (fairly) natural. IMO, it's challenging to get any bronzer to look natural (on me, anyways). My only complaint is the packaging sucks. The lid is cracked, and it doesn't screw shut all the way. I'd still repurchase because the product is so great!
Edit 1/17/13: I need to learn to stop relying on my bathroom lights and apply makeup in natural light. This bronzer looks great inside, but outside it looked orange!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by chantalm24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first bronzer I've used but I love the color! Very natural looking and I really like how there is NO shimmer in it. Cant beat a good bronzer for $3.99!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

This is my favorite bronzer. It's only $4.25 at Ulta and the color is perfect just like I got a tan. It is a matte color that is easily buildable that doesn't leave my face orange or dirty looking. It has never broken me out and it is so cheap! I've used other bronzers from Clinique and Revolon but this is the best one, especially for the price. It leaves a very natural finish. The only thing is the packaging is a little cheap because the top does not stay on very well, so it wouldn't be ideal for travel. Otherwise, it's great! I'm already on second one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this. I am not sure of the pigmentation because I am really pale and it shows up on me. It may not show up on darker complected people.. So maybe for darker people, opt for the darker shade or a different brand.. But really like this. It doesn't look dirty on me, like all the others bronzers I have tried. And it was cheap. The only thing I will agree with others about, is I don't care for the packaging.. and the lid isn't very firmly in place. Maybe they should revamp and do the standard compact style, with the hinge.