Pantene ICE SHINE

2.8

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used this shampoo for a couple of months with no problems, but also no great plusses either. It just seemed to be regular shampoo and didn't add extra shine. Lately however I've noticed a buildup. I've never had this problem before and from reading other reviews, I suspect that it's from the wax or whatever they put it there and I will not use this again.

Like most other reviewers, I was disappointed in that there was no real difference in terms of shine, but it did smooth my thick and rather frizzly hair, so I would repurchase for that reason.

compared to other drugstore shampoos i've tried, this did not impress. post-shampoo, my naturally oily, straight hair felt even flatter than usual. when combing towel-dried hair, hair fallout seemed worse than usual. did not notice a big difference in "shine". for me, the cons outweighed the pros-- will not repurchase

I have tried the Ice shine previously and found it a little bit drying for my hair especially during the winter times. So, I like to use this during the summer times. I wouldn't recommend you to use this if you have a dry scalp. It would make the dryness worse.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- i love the smell!

Cons:
- it makes my hair dry
- i had a lot of dandruffs after i used this shampoo
- it didn't add shine to my hair

I have never really liked Pantene products - I find that while in many cases they do make your hair soft after awhile they stop doing anything. I have also found that after awhile they seems to build up in your hair and make it greasy. I have heard that is because they either contain beeswax or silicone - I have heard that this means that they seal the cuticule of your hair and it does start to feel healthy but it actually ends up sealing moisture out of your hair - I'm not sure if this is true or not but it would explain why in the comericals it says healthy looking hair - and not just plain healthy hair...anyways - I was running low on both shampoo and conditioner and these were on sale and I thought why not - after using them I remembered why I stopped using Pantene - feels good at first - then just starts to feel greasy - didn't really add any extra shine. at least they were on sale...

I dont know about anyone else on here but I've been looking for a shampoo & conditioner that will at least tame my frizzy hair. I've dyed and highlighted my hair idk how many times and it's really damaged & dry. I watch youtube tutorials on makeup/hair and I came across a girl who has a similar problem with her hair that I do. She said that she used pantene ice shine shampoo&cond. So I went and tried it out and wow, I love it. I deffinately see a difference in my hair. It tames the frizz and my hair just looks healthier i guess you could say and when I straighten it I can deffinately see the shine there. I LOVE it :D

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Did not make my hair shiny . Disapointed. Gave it to my daughter

This felt nice on the scalp, kind of cool, but my gosh, did it make my scalp so irritated! I had flakey dandruff for weeks! It also made my hair very dull and dry. Definitely not what I'm looking for in a shampoo.

This did nothing for my hair. It smells alright, lathers well, and cleans okay... but my hair certainly does not shine like ice! It also weighed down my curls, creating slightly wavy boring hair. My hair was also kind of flat and poofy at the same time (how does that work??). Won't rebuy.

Top Rated Pantene Products