October 24, 2014 | 1721 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

These are my favorite makeup wipes ever! I've only tried a few in the past, and I decided to pick these up even though my skin isn't sensitive, but they've been gaining popularity and they were about $5? So I went ahead and bought them. They remove all the makeup and dirt from my face and really made my face feel clean. I also used it to take my eye makeup off and it did a great job and obviously didnt irritate my face or eyes since this brand targets people withs sensitive skin. I will continue to purchase and use these wipes. They work amazing and are inexspensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by AgeJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For a long time I had given up on makeup wipes in general - they always seemed to just irritate my face, doing more harm than good, and I'd always end up going back in with a cleaner to remove everything properly. Using a wipe would always end up an exercise in futility.

I started getting back into wipes again, after discovering my beloved Swisspers wipes, however I originally bought those ones on sale and I didn't realise how expensive the regular retail price was.
After nearly finishing those ones up, I decided to give into the hype around this product (Youtube based, mostly - particularly from Eleventhgorgeous).
I took a gamble on a 2-pack value pack at my local Priceline (Aussie girls probably took advantage of this too), hoping they would be everything I had heard of them.

Luckily enough, they totally are!
Granted, it doesn't take off every bit of my makeup - no makeup wipe will, but it takes off pretty much everything! I love the fact that I can use these on my eyes and face, I hate having to use separate wipes or cleansers when I should be able to just use one product.
These are the only wipes that don't leave my face looking like a tomato afterwards, and it doesn't sting or irritate any part of my face.
As I have very dry skin, my face doesn't get that crepe-paper-dry feeling after using these, which I don't get with any other makeup wipe.

The only drawbacks of this product are that it's $6.99 for a pack of 25 wipes - pretty steep, but I'll probably just continue to pay it seeing as I get such good results. I think they cost about the same in the US aswell.
And the packaging could be a little better, especially for the price. The seal looks like that of a home-brand pack of wet ones. I'm sure they could find something better, I'm quite afraid they'll dry out.

EDIT: Upon further inspection of the ingredients I found the sneaky Methylparaben! Not happy. I assumed because these wipes are meant to be all natural and 'chemical free', with no animal derived ingredients that I wouldn't have to tolerate parabens. Apparently not! I'm still using these up but no way would I repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by prttybrwneyez13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. This was the first product I bought from the Simple skincare line, as I was browsing the aisles in my local Target in search for new makeup remover wipes to try. I've tried the ones by Neutrogena, I've tried unscented baby wipes, you name it, but these by far are the best at leaving my skin feeling so clean. They remove virtually all traces of makeup for me, so much so that in fact, I've had a lot of those lazy "I don't feel like getting up to wash my face, I'll just use the wipes" days. Ulta is currently having a buy one get one free sale on this line, and I stocked up on a few packs. They are definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my all time favorite makeup removing wipes. They take off my eye makeup and do not dry out my eye area Takes off makeup without any irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Abomination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Best makeup removing wipes I've used. Before, I've tried the Neutrogena wipes because of all the hype people give it, & that was straight up no bueno! Greasy film left on my face, eyes burning & watery. Nooooo thank you! This had none of those issues for me. Recommend & will continue to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by ILoveMyself14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG.... Basically iv been breaking out alot the past couple of weeks and i really didnt know why. My skin has behaved for years now since i had bad acne as a teenager, so this came as a shock to me. At first i thought it was my new moisturiser that i started to use, however i started that 2 months ago and my skin was fine with it (i thought maybe regular everyday use has started to cause a reaction to my face now).. I couldn't think of anything else new that i have started to use on my face that may be the cause of my breakout and rash, i especially didn't think it would be these Simple face wipes as i have used them for a few years now and have never had a problem. HOWEVER i remembered i bought a couple of new packs about 2 weeks ago as i ran out of them and so once i remembered this, i immediately came online and checked this site to see if anyone else had discovered the same reaction to these and what do i see! I KNEW it was these wipes, at first i took no notice and really doubted it was these wipes but now thinking back, the only time my face stung, heated up and broke out in a rash was as soon as i had removed my makeup with these wipes! They have definitely changed the ingredients in these.. What a let down. Will definitely be returning these and finding an alternative such as baby wipes or something

P.s. They were also on sale when i bought them. NO WONDER!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by figuresk8r92

I've used a LOT of makeup wipes in my time. You name them, I've tried them. These Simple wipes have been my favorite for the past year or so. They smell nice, although the scent is a little too strong for my liking. I do wish they were more moist. However, these wipes are my favorite because they don't leave any sort of greasy film on my face. They also take away my eye makeup with ease, without stinging my eyes. I really liked the texture on them, it felt good to have that small bit of exfoliation, but it seems like their new wipes are without texture :( I've re-purchased these probably about 10 times, and they are still my go-to wipes. I also really liked the exfoliating makeup cleansing wipes they sell. Overall, my favorite makeup wipes by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a pack of 7 awhile ago as a sample. I had them stored in my vanity drawer for sometime not thinking they were really worth anything. Until last night I decided to give them a go. And I was amazed! They were very moisturized and the wipes didn't feel flimsy at all. I usually just stuck with soap and glory off your face wipes but had to always order them online since I can't find them anywhere around me. I think I'm going to start buying these simple brand wipes from now on since they do such an amazing job! Very glad I tried these.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by annehelene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this !! I think its the worst makeup remover I have tried. It stings when i use it and it breaks out my skin...!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Northstar5

Great product for my sensitive acne-prone skin. After messing around with the OCM (even with an emulsifier added, and even with washing it afterwards with a foaming cleanser, and with every oil known to man and STILL breaking out down the line) I now use these little guys on the days I wear makeup, followed by my Paula's Choice Skin Balancing cleanser, which I love. The combination is really perfect for me. I follow with her Skin Balancing toner. I love that these wipes follow the rules I have for all my skin care: no added fragrance, no dyes, no alcohol.

My skin care routine is now simple and quite inexpensive: Cerave hydrating cleanser in the morning followed by PC's 2% BHA gel and Neutrogena Dry Touch sunscreen. Cerave cleanser also at night unless I was wearing makeup, in which case Simple wipes, followed by the PC cleanser and toner (the cleanser lasts me a year so it is economical, and the toner lasts about 5 months). PC's Ultra-Lite Antioxidant Serum most nights of the week, followed by Cerave's moisturizing lotion or Neutrogena's moisturizing lotion for combination skin (one bottle of either of those lasts me over a year---you only need a few drops). If I get a blemish I use BP 2.5% on it during the day and Paula's Choice BHA 9 (a miracle product if ever there was one, pricier than her other stuff but lasts forever) at night and it goes away in three days. If my skin is irritated AND broken out I use over the counter hydrocortisone 1% and calamine lotion at night. I kid you not, those things really work and as long as you don't use hydrocortisone over prolonged periods, like months, the derm says it's totally fine on your face.