November 20, 2014 | 1946 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Powder Blush - Pink Rose 004

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 11:40:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GREAT pigment!!! This is such a pretty natural pink shade. It shows up great on my skin and looks soft and natural. It really does give my cheecks a healthy pop of color. I've been wearing it every day since I bought it. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by KarenPie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the money, you can't beat this. A pretty pink. Just pink, maybe with a very slight peach undertone, but mostly straight up pure pink. Goes on nice, stays on nice. I usually use higher end blushes, but this one holds its own. I got this in a two for one sale at walgreens so paid hardly anything for it. Glad I tried it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 8:36:00 AM More reviews by LTH2486

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a MAC NC40/C4 so there was no way i thought this was going to show up on me when my mom purchased it for me. To my surprise, it showed up..and BEAUTIFULLY! I love it. I use it more than i use my MAC Strada or Sunbasque blushes now. It's a soft pink w/ subtle shimmer. Once the shimmer settles in, it shows up soo glowy and amazing. I've been searching for a blush like this everywhere and how weird that I found it from rimmel and it was only like $3. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by cyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had really bad experiences with Rimmel eye shadows which have almost no pigmentation. But recently, I've been getting into blushes and when I saw Rimmel's blush in pink rose, I decided to try it. It was only around $2.50 (a steal) and the color looked pretty so even if I didn't like it, I could just throw it out. This blush's pigmentation is actually pretty impressive. It's more pigmented than the two blushes in my Estee Lauder holiday palette. The staying power is pretty good too, I go through 8 hours of work and it's still there by the end of the day. I work in an air-conditioned building so I guess I'm not really challenging the blush's staying power, but it's not bad. The packaging is really basic, but for $2.50, you're not going to get some spectacular packaging. The pan is big enough for me to fit my blush brush and stippling brush onto. So overall, good product for a dirt cheap price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Nice, basic dusty rose blush. Nothing unusual or spectacular, but a good basic matte rose. Goes on smooth and sheer, but shows up nicely on my medium beige skin and lasts a good 8 hours. Love the tiny packaging and you can't beat the price. Will definitely try more if they come up with more unique colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by iRahBu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good color but bad pigmentation. This is matte, but really sheer. Not sheer but it just won't show on my skin. The packaging is really cute and that's the only reason why i've kept it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by voocat

i have berry and pink rose. berry is more pigmented than pink rose, tho pink rose is quite pigmented itself! it has pretty good lasting power (esp if i use a good foundation).

i don't like the packaging tho (seems like i have the old packaging - rectangular, no hinge), it's hard to open! but for the price, can't expect much.

not my HG blush, but would buy again if needed something right away but don't have time to test around.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by jenjuliet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Someone at Rimmel must be reading MUA because they have repackaged their blushes with a hinged lid, just as MUA-ers have been crying out for since they were first released. I never minded the snap-on lids and have bought two other powder blushes in the past, but this newly designed one kept calling to me from the display and I had to buy it. Pale girls, caution: this puppy is HIGHLY pigmented, all you need to do is tap your brush against it once and you'll be fine. Unless you actually WANT to look like a circus clown, that is. That being said, it gives a very pretty flush, that just-in-from-the-cold look, and lasts all day. It's cute, it's a staple color, it's cheap. Not much else to ask for.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2008 10:21:00 AM More reviews by shesclassy

I like this blush. Such a lovely shade of pink!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2007 1:54:00 AM More reviews by bruin_chick01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute. It works. Nice, flattering shade.