October 25, 2014 | 1526 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2007 8:58:00 PM More reviews by cherrychip

I don't care for this mascara. It did not give me those va-va-voom lashes I get when I use Lancome Definicils or even Maybelline Great Lash. Maybe it's because my lashes are already dark, but it left me looking as if I never put any on! Good for casual days, though!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2007 8:26:00 PM More reviews by cherryshake290

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the few Avon products I really don't care for. This mascara has one of those new plastic, spikey brushes and comes in a plain gray tube. The product just wasn't any good for me -- as soon as I begun apply it deposited tiny clumps of mascara on my eyes and when I tried to smooth it out with a second stroke, things got messy. I think this brush has too short of bristles compared to other brands with similar brushes (my fav is Chanel's Inimitable). Overall, I don't recommend this. Cheap package and a very messy application. Plus, the black isn't really that impressive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first got this mascara I liked it, it made it look like I had lotsss of lashes...well, after having it for only about 3 weeks it has started clumping
:( and the black isn't very pigmented either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by HollyHox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a week.. and girlies, I have no clue where you're all getting your clumps from :( Maybe you got a bad batch? I dunno - but with me this applicator makes it nearly impossible to clump. I certainly have to use a lash curler before I use this, to get a full effect. I guess I bought it as a basic mascara - it was on sale and this is one of the few mascaras that comes in this true BROWN i've been looking for. Not brown/black, not dark brown, just brown. Maybe I'm happy with it because I truly wasn't expecting too much out of it. It is a great, every day mascara. For those of you with lighter skintones & hair colour, looking for a less dramatic look, I recommend the brown.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2007 4:23:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This came in a set so it wasn't something I bought specifically. I like that it separates my lashes as I apply the mascara so I don't have to use a lash comb afterwards. Doesn't really make my lashes look full though it coats them well. Wasn't too clumpy and the clumps smoothed out after a few brush strokes. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2007 2:46:00 AM More reviews by moneypenny28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nope, this didn't give me volume at all. Maybe I'm just spoiled from using L'Oreal Voluminous, but I really expected more from Superfull. I had to brush it over and over and over my lashes to get a minimal amount of thickness. Will not repurchase. One good thing is that the thin, stiff brush is good for applying mascara to lower lashes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2007 7:19:00 PM More reviews by lili1968

I ordered this in navy, nice as far as the color but I think I'll stick with Cover Girl Volume Exact.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by frumushika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this would be a great product if only it didn't have an annoying tendency to smuge on my lower eyelid. most mascaras do that to me so i guess it would be ok for somebody who doesn't share my problem. i don't understand the rewiews that talk about "clumping" - this was the second mascara ever not to clump my lashes at all (the other one being L'extreme by Lancome - also an easy smuger...). Not only that, but I've kept the brush and I now use it as a lash comb with my regular (mostly waterproof) mascaras. If only they had an waterproof version, this would be perfect for me. And let's not forget the small price either :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to try this because of the wand type with the short bristles. Superfull ended up clumping on me big time and was difficult to remove. I think I have given up on Avon mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2007 4:21:00 PM More reviews by escalades

The only true plus about this is the applicator. The bristles don't disappear as you get to the end of the brush. The black is more of a dark gray and the formula isn't as smooth as I like. Have decided that I will not be buying again.