BeneFit Cosmetics Dr Feelgood

2.4

Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isosteryl Meopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobili) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Totally rubbish! I bought the product to try and make my make up stay on longer and it just didnt work! It is expensive, pointless and dries out in the little tin. The only plus is that it gives your face a matt finish with out any other make up.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I had a "makeover" at a Benefit counter a good 3 years ago, when I was interested in some new makeup. I have no idea what this stuff was supposed to do. The MA purposely used it OVER my makeup (is that right??) and I honestly saw NO difference. This stuff deserves 0 lippies!!

Its said to be a cult favourite. I tried to ignore all the bad reviews and i wanted so much to LOVE this makeup. The packaging is good. Comes with a sponge to apply the "primer" with. Initially it feels really smooth once applied. Almost makes your skin feel like silk.

But to this day i dont really know how to use it. Applying it over makeup just didnt work for me. Applying it under makeup is truly a no no becoz it just caked everything up when i applied my powder foundation! I was appalled!!! I had to wash ny face off again and start from scratch.

Will not recommend and will definitely not repurchase.

What the heck does this product do? I honestly wanted to like this so called "miracle worker", I was told buy a girl who is addicted to BE mineral make up that it makes her look airbrushed, so I bought it.

I've followed the instructions, to "pat it over make-up"
I've tried using it as a primer

It's not a good primer,
It doesn't make your make up stay on longer
It certainly doesn't make your pores look smaller, it just settles into them,

Maybe this just didn't work for me, considering my skin isn't oily anyway,
but I don't get it,
how does this product do anything??
Normally everything Benefit make is great, but the only thing this thing did, was make my skin feel silky, and considering nobodies touching my face all day long, this really isn't such a great "benefit" (good pun)

don't waste your money, get a good primer instead, or setting powder, or whatever would be the replacement of this product, I have no idea.

this is like rubbing mosquito repelant on your face!!! smells like it too!
IT does nothing !! but like the can is pretty and Im such a sucker for packaging, but I mean it doesnt correct, conceal, matify, or like anything at all so Dont waste it !!!!
can can be used after for holding hair clips or pills maybe?????

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is just not a product that worked for me. Sure, it makes you look matte when you put it on -- for about five minutes. Wears off very quickly, does not wear well under makeup. Is not easy to apply, the sponge feels strange. Did not and will not re-purchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Have already repurchased this product twice. I have extremely sensitive and oily skin and this works amazingly well for me. It keeps me matte and works as a primer under foundation, tinted moisturizer, powder or even on its own. The only down side is that you have to replace the sponge every week or so and it is quite pricey.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

eh this is an ok product...expensive as sh!t....neither good nor bad imo but i wont buy again

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Total rip off!
Cons-
Product dries out in pot
The smell is horrible
Made me break out
Too expensive
Patting the product on like how the Benefit rep suggested doesn't work at all--the product is so dry that I almost had to grind it into my skin
Skin looked dry and too matte

Pros-
Cute cover design on the pot

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I <3 this product very much.
I put it all over my face with the sponge UNDER/BEFORE my foundation.
It is oil free, so it doesn't make my skin worse.
It's a tad expensive but lasts for ages.
It has a nice smell which fades once applied.
It makes my make up last ages, hence; for prom I applied my make up at around midday and it lasted past midnight :D
I Highly reccommend this <3