December 19, 2014 | 1563 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous in Carbon Black

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Sydney21997

This was terrible!!! After hearing many great reviews of this on YouTube, I decided to pick it up for around $9 at Ulta. When I went to put it on to my freshly curled lashes the first swipe look great, but as I continued to add more coats this made my curl fall causing my lashes to become straight! This was the worst mascara I have ever used and is going to be returned. Such a disappointment...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

This honestly went straight to the garbage did nothing what's so ever for my lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

I would give this a 2 because it weights down the lashes. no matter how much volume it gives the weighing down part makes me not like it as much. so if you have thin lashes do not buy this. its good for thickening but not the best mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Alisaaaish

I used this in waterproof for the longest time a few years ago. I noticed that my lashes were getting brittle and falling out so I switched. I got this yesterday and it could be my imagination, but I feel as though the formulation has changed? The pigmentation is still black as ever but maybe it's the tube I chose but it seems alot more dry than before. I always bought the waterproof for it holds my curl. This however held my curl with a light coat and makes more of a lengthening than volumizing mascara. I shall proceed to use this and see how long this will last, but I prefer the more thickening effect of the voluminous mascara I'd used years ago :/

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by mahtabr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love it very much,it's really black ,add lenght ,volume and absolutly the price is good,but there is kind of big problem about this product that is hard to remove it from my eyelashes maybe it's best products of l'oreal

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Now, I have been through a couple mascaras while looking for one I like.
I went from lash blast, to diorshow, to Buxom lash, and also tried some maybelline and rimmel in between. I never found anything I loved (though the Buxom lash was also really great)

Then I found this, it's really a great mascara.
I've never had issues with 'raccoon eyes' or any transferring or smudging, but the mascara us still very easy to remove. It volumizes and lengthens, and is a very nice deep black. If you do a layer or two, it can border on looking like falsies.

But, be careful with layering, because one coat to much and you have got spider legs as lashes!!

Not my HG, but I am very happy with it and will repurchase for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by thegoldengirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised by all of the not-so-positive reviews of this mascara, because this is my HG. I have tried a bunch of different drug store mascaras and keep coming back to this one. I've continued to purchase this over and over again because I love the way it makes my lashes look. I have pretty decent natural lashes and this just totally lengthens them and gives them a little bit of thickness. I use a clear mascare to start, then one coat for everyday wear and will double and even use three coats for evenings if I'm going out. I actually like that the formula is wetter than the average mascaras, it gives me time to apply before it dries on me. The only time I've experienced clumps is when I've had it for a while and it starts to dry out, that's actually when I know it's time to replace it. I absolutely LOVE DoirShow mascara, but I can't justify the cost, so this is the mascara that replaces it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by itstheaparkalypse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! It extended my eyelashes so much. I used it on my bottom lashes too, but it makes them look a bit spidery so I stopped. The formula is super wet and takes a while to dry so I ALWAYS get it on my bottom lid. does anyone know how to stop this? Other than that, it's a really good mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are soooo many better mascaras out there. After using this twice, the brush started to get gunky and gross. I have so many clumps, flakes, and smudges that I've considered throwing this away having only used it a handful of times. It's truly awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by AbTsiAbygail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara! It's seriously magic on my short, sparse lashes! I use only two coats and it looks like I'm wearing lash extensions. I have been using this mascara since 2011 and have probably purchased a hundred of this just because I love it that much! MUAs, this mascara is a must have!