St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hexylcinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 7, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (CI 47005) (CI 47005), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) (CI 16035), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (CI 42090)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Absolutely amazing stuff! My Winter HG!

on 8/4/2010 2:46:00 PM

I LOVE this bodywash. though its still summer I have a lot of stuff going on and I want soothing stuff in the shower. its a bit vanilla smelling but I like the smell, its not a very strong smell and is definitely moisturizing. will definitely rebuy.

on 7/31/2010 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

HG body wash. I've been using this for months now and have found the quality for the price unbeatable.

PROS:
it's doesn't strip your skin
it's moisturizing without leaving any residue
suds up very well
paraben and phylate free
great smell
the price- I find mine for under $3 for 13.5 ounces

CONS:
none for this scent, but I have noticed that some of the other St. Ives body washes have very synthetic smelling scents, which I don't usually associate with paraben and phylate free products

on 6/4/2010 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have used Dial Antibacterial Body Wash for years just because I felt like it was the best product that could clear my body acne, but after a very frigid winter I really needed something more moisturizing. This body wash is so moisturizing that I barely need to use a body lotion after I step out of the shower. Smell is pleasant yet faint, price is awesome (and is often on sale), but best of all... this body wash has somehow managed to completely clear my body acne. Which totally wasn't my intent in using it, but I'll take it anyway! Everyone comments on how soft and smooth my skin is and I only have MUA to thank again for pointing me in the right direction of something I probably would have never tried if not for the reviews here. After about half a year of using this I can safely say this has become my new HG body wash.

on 5/24/2010 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. It's silky and makes my skin feel so much softer. I love the smell, which reminds me of vanilla pudding for some reason. I usually hate things that smell sugary or of sweet foods, but this smell is more delicate and it works for me. Lovely stuff.

on 5/6/2010 10:23:00 PM

Of all the body washes I have tried I like this the best. The smell is amazing and doesn't over dry. In fact, it's actually quite moisturizing. Would definitely recommend others to try it.

on 4/23/2010 8:11:00 AM

A nice very light scent and leaves my skin soft. Because I don't like hotel soap, I always buy a travel size at the to travel with.

on 3/31/2010 4:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Another love love smell that I have - it smells very clean and that is a plus.

on 3/23/2010 2:00:00 PM

One of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever used. It rocks!

on 3/13/2010 1:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a good but not over-the-top-wow-this-is-amazing product. It works just as well as any other sulfate-based body wash (not a sulfate hater myself.) I like to buy it because 1) It's dirt cheap and 2) The scent is nice and neutral so that both my boyfriend and I can use it, thus eliminating at least one more bottle from the shower.

Popular Gels/Soaps