April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go to moisturizer when I'm in a rush. It's easily dispensed and absorbed quickly by my skin. I like that it's light, non greasy, and doesn't have an odor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Started using this 2 years ago when my skin had become red, burning, and extremely irritated from years of using acne products when i didn't even have acne. i thought i was preventing acne, but i was really just damaging my skin.

this was soothing, cooling, and does not feel sticky after application. leaves your face feeling fresh, hydrated, and soft. way better than cetaphil IMO. no unpleasant smell, and at just about $7 what more can you ask for?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by kimnn16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i used this product last year, except the 'normal' one not the 'sensitive' one. for something that is oil-free it actually seems to add more oil to my face around noon-ish time. for that reason i dont think i'll be purchasing this. there are good factors about this product though; for those that're acne prone. it's non-comodegenic,oil free, and spf for those that're wary of their pimples becoming scars. would not repurchase though. . i could deal without the extra oily-ness.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by babygirl218

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Skin type: Sensitive. changes w/ the weather. (oily in the summer, dry in winter)

Pros: it's really light weight and sinks into your skin really easy
it protects your face for the sun(friggin awesome:)
moisterizes really good
doesn't leave my face greasy, dry and does not clog pores
great for teens starting out with moisterizer.
has no fragrance
no oil

Cons: hmm i love this product.. but i think the only thing i don't like is that.. it's a little to light weight, it's great for the summer time but at the winter i like a little bit more moister so i just add coconut oil with this. and it's friggin awesome. coconut oil DOES NOT clog pores which i love:)

Packaging: i like it but i wish that it was just those kinds that you flip open but it's fine the way it is

Price: actually pretty cheap where i get them from (costco) i think it's about $10 for 2 i'm not sure i don't really remember. this is affordable and works really good.

Buy this again: Definetly!:) i love this stuff this is my second bottle of it. This moisterizer lasts for a really long time too

Overall Rating: i love love love love love this, i think its my HG.. well you never know wid me cuz i like trying new products when ever i can, but as my first moisterizer i've ever used this stuff is great and i will keep buying till i find a new one that's better which i dout i will.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by rosemont85

It's just perfect! I do not believe there is any daily moisturizer that is better. Plus, this is more affordable and more attainable than high-end brands, the packaging is hygienic, and it contains SPF protection. Seriously the formula is truly light-weight, oil-free (will not clog pores), and hydrating. Of course, if you have very dry skin this won't be too significant but using it as part of your routine on a daily basis in the first place will keep your skin in excellent condition. After washing my face and/or using a mask, I apply some of this and it actually prevents my skin from producing more oil in my t-zone, so my face is effortlessly left clean and soft. My best advice for anyone on skincare is to just find a great cleanser that works for you and use Olay Complete SPF everyday. As the saying goes, "keep it simple, stupid."

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 12:16:00 PM More reviews by s0fieee

Great product!! perfect base for make up, it doesn't clog my pores and it leaves my skin matte even thought it has SPF. will buy again and again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by evarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Simple, effective, cheap! I've been using this for years with no problems. I have no reason to try anything else because this is perfect. Fragrance free, light yet very moisturizing, doesn't clog pores/cause breakouts, it's got the SPF, and you get MORE than what you pay for. I apply after washing my face in the morning (at night I use a couple drops of Jojoba Oil for moisture) then I wait about 15 minutes to apply my foundation and m/u goes on very nicely over this. I don't know if this would be good for people with *extremely* dry skin. I think those people would require something much richer. Occasionally, when my skin is SUPER dry or peeling I find Olay isn't the best choice... then I use LUSH Dream Cream. That said, 95% of the time Olay is my HG facial moisturizer!! I'd encourage everyone who's scared of putting scent-laden thick goop on their face to try this, you probably wn't be let down!! And you don't have to cut off your arms and legs to pay for this.... SWEET :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by rose1087

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a great find! This is pretty simple stuff... it does what it's supposed to do: MOISTURIZE!
I have generally have normal skin, but with the weather changes, it's been getting pretty dry. I don't normally use moisturizer because I worry that it'll break me out... however, I gave in! This stuff makes my face feel amazing... and I do think that it has improved my skin. I love that it has SPF. I use it twice a day... works great under my makeup!
I'm so picky about moisturizers... they either go on and do nothing for dry skin, or they make my face feel like a greasy mess. I'm so glad I found this stuff! Good luck!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by lovelycee

made mess on my face leaving me with clogged pores that turn into inflamed pimples....i curse olay! lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

Great moisturizer for me. You don't know how many moisturizers I've used that break my acne prone skin out. I love this stuff, it absorbs into the skin and does not leave my face greasy Also, it has some sun protection which I like. I have problems w/sunscreens breaking me out too.