Olay Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 1/20/2009 10:57:00 AM

I have incredibly sensitive skin with rosacea. My derm recommended this -- and it actually works. It's great, moisturizing, and inexpensive.

on 1/20/2009 10:54:00 AM

it makes my face realllly shiney. even with makeup. and its moisturizing, but not great.

i say dont get it.

on 1/19/2009 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like both the cream and the lotion for a variety of reasons. My skin is dry and alot of products will make my face sting.
1.This stuff doesn't burn or sting my face.
2. It moisturizes great without being to oily.
3. My skin never 'flakes'.
4. My makeup goes on smooth over it.
4. It is available at drug stores, discount stores which I get to a heck of a lot more often than the nice department stores.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a good, stable sunscreen AND moisturizer that is light and non-greasy. It's full of antioxidants and free of color and fragrance. It's also 100% PABA-free. Most importantly for the little vain thing in all of us - this goes on clear and does NOT leave that white-I'm-wearing-sunscreen-cast that other sunscreens leave on tan and dark skins. While the original gave me breakouts, this one keeps me clear. This is so good that it has replaced my Shiseido and Clinique sunscreens. Also, because it's such a good moisturizer, I only now use my DDMG at night. Great stuff!

Remember, this is a sunscreen so to avoid breakouts due to clogging be sure to wash your face with a foaming face wash using a facial buff (97 cents from Walmart). If you're still nervous, as I am, I follow up with a toner to make sure it's ALL gone before going to bed.

A 4 oz container runs about $8-9 at drugstores.

on 1/19/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is my go to moisturizer when I'm in a rush. It's easily dispensed and absorbed quickly by my skin. I like that it's light, non greasy, and doesn't have an odor.

on 1/15/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Started using this 2 years ago when my skin had become red, burning, and extremely irritated from years of using acne products when i didn't even have acne. i thought i was preventing acne, but i was really just damaging my skin.

this was soothing, cooling, and does not feel sticky after application. leaves your face feeling fresh, hydrated, and soft. way better than cetaphil IMO. no unpleasant smell, and at just about $7 what more can you ask for?

on 1/9/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i used this product last year, except the 'normal' one not the 'sensitive' one. for something that is oil-free it actually seems to add more oil to my face around noon-ish time. for that reason i dont think i'll be purchasing this. there are good factors about this product though; for those that're acne prone. it's non-comodegenic,oil free, and spf for those that're wary of their pimples becoming scars. would not repurchase though. . i could deal without the extra oily-ness.

on 1/8/2009 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Skin type: Sensitive. changes w/ the weather. (oily in the summer, dry in winter)

Pros: it's really light weight and sinks into your skin really easy
it protects your face for the sun(friggin awesome:)
moisterizes really good
doesn't leave my face greasy, dry and does not clog pores
great for teens starting out with moisterizer.
has no fragrance
no oil

Cons: hmm i love this product.. but i think the only thing i don't like is that.. it's a little to light weight, it's great for the summer time but at the winter i like a little bit more moister so i just add coconut oil with this. and it's friggin awesome. coconut oil DOES NOT clog pores which i love:)

Packaging: i like it but i wish that it was just those kinds that you flip open but it's fine the way it is

Price: actually pretty cheap where i get them from (costco) i think it's about $10 for 2 i'm not sure i don't really remember. this is affordable and works really good.

Buy this again: Definetly!:) i love this stuff this is my second bottle of it. This moisterizer lasts for a really long time too

Overall Rating: i love love love love love this, i think its my HG.. well you never know wid me cuz i like trying new products when ever i can, but as my first moisterizer i've ever used this stuff is great and i will keep buying till i find a new one that's better which i dout i will.

on 1/7/2009 11:44:00 AM

It's just perfect! I do not believe there is any daily moisturizer that is better. Plus, this is more affordable and more attainable than high-end brands, the packaging is hygienic, and it contains SPF protection. Seriously the formula is truly light-weight, oil-free (will not clog pores), and hydrating. Of course, if you have very dry skin this won't be too significant but using it as part of your routine on a daily basis in the first place will keep your skin in excellent condition. After washing my face and/or using a mask, I apply some of this and it actually prevents my skin from producing more oil in my t-zone, so my face is effortlessly left clean and soft. My best advice for anyone on skincare is to just find a great cleanser that works for you and use Olay Complete SPF everyday. As the saying goes, "keep it simple, stupid."

on 12/13/2008 12:16:00 PM

Great product!! perfect base for make up, it doesn't clog my pores and it leaves my skin matte even thought it has SPF. will buy again and again and again