September 1, 2014 | 1375 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Sharyg1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!! I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS. I WAS GOING CRAZY LOOKING FOR AN ANTI-PERSPIRANT THAT WOULD KEEP MY UNDERARMS DRY, BUT NOTHING WORKED. I HAD HUGE UNDER ARM SWEAT STAINS THAT WERE SO EMBARRASING. I STAINED ALL MY SHIRTS, AND IT WAS HORRIBLE. ONE DAY I SAW CERTAIN DRI ON THE SHELF AND SAID "WHAT THE HECK I'LL GIVE IT A TRY". WELL I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I WENT TO WORK THE NEXT DAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER HEAT AND I WAS COMPLETELY DRY. I ALMOST CRIED. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. NO MORE RUINED SHIRTS!!! I'VE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IRRITATION. AND THE ONLY TIME I EXPERIENCED ITCHING, WAS WHEN I FORGOT I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SHAVE BEFORE PUTTING IT ON. DO NOT DO THAT!!! IT STINGS LIKE CRAZY. SO I STARTED SHAVING IN THE MORNING INSTEAD OF AT NIGHT AND WON'T USE IT ON THE DAY I SHAVE AND PROBLEM SOLVED. I CAN'T LIVE WITHIOUT MY CERTAIN DRI!!! I'LL BE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE.

Update: I've been using this for 17 years now (LOL I just realized that OMG) and I wouldn't change it for the world. I have however become a little more sentive to it. Some nights I won't feel anything at all, and some nights I will feel itching, sometimes, a little burning. When this happens, I use a hair drier, on cold setting and let it dry completely, I then apply regular stick deodorant(usually Dove) and that works like a charm. For some people the sweat may not stop completely the first couple of days. Just keep using it, it will stop. And after you've been using it a while you won't need to used it everyday. I use it every 3 days, sometimes longer. So it lasts a really long time.
They also have it in solid form now, for people with sensitive skin. So give it a try. It changed my life!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Jeni0874

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tend to sweat a lot - especially when I'm nervous. As a shy person this led to embarrassment over sweat circles in my pits. I tried so many deodorants, including men's deodorant out of desperation, and nothing made it go away completely. I ended up asking my dermatologist about it and she gave me a prescription of a product just like this that worked like a dream. When I discovered you could buy the same thing at the grocery store I was elated! It's very important to follow the instructions or it won't work properly. I try to put it on once or twice a week after I shower, allowing my pits time to dry of course. I learned the hard way to not put it on freshly shaved skin. It's still uncomfortable regardless - your pits will itch like a MFer for awhile after you apply it - but your skin will be screaming if you apply it right after you shave. I still use a regular deodorant in the morning (I use Degree solid, powder scent) but for the first day or so after using the Certain Dri I really don't need anything else. This stuff will flat dry you up! I finally joined the ranks of women who wear light colored shirts and blouses! Yes the discomfort is annoying, but it's SO worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Didn't notice sweat as much (still had sweat stains). I want something that keeps me dry AND doesn't sting when going on. Yes I applied it the day after I shaved (not seconds after). Still haven't found anything to work :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by ThisIsNotATroll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best chit evarrrr! I buy the roll ons..use it at night before bed almost everynight and it never fails...only if l stop using it a few days would go by and then l will start getting light pit sweat ..mind you my pits don't sweat outrageously but l just like to be dry and save myself from the embrassment of wet pit spots...will use this forever. Oh and fyi don't use it after you wax or shave it will burn and if you use this often as l do l suggest to skip the night that you wax/shave in the morning you still won't sweat only if you stop completly for 3 days or more

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by valsar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It works! I had a really bad problem with sweating, so I gave it a try - it worked! Now I do not use it and there is no problem with sweating - i.e. use it sparingly, when sweating goes away, stop using it. It does irritate the skin under the arms, but because it only take several uses to work, I am willing to suffer through :).

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by broadwaycutie21

I started using this about 3 nights ago and I've had a massive red rash, itching, and pain in my armpits. It seems to help during the day but I can't get through the night with this stuff on my skin. It is absolutly driving me insane. Unbarable. I don't know how people use this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by roxy76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a senior in high school and I've had a sweating problem for about 4 years. I've tried many different kinds of deodorants, and nothing has helped. It even seemed like some of the deodorants I used only made me sweat worse. I had to wear shirts that didn't show my sweat stains, I never lifted my arms up, and I always felt uncomfortable at school. It could be freezing outside, and my armpits would still be drenched in sweat. I wish I had known about Certain Dri sooner, but recently, I finally did find out about it. Certain Dri is the only product that has taken care of my sweating problem. It's not expensive at all, and you can find it at just about any convenient store. This product is also available online. It's important to follow the directions that are given, especially when it says to apply sparingly. When I apply too much of the product, it makes my armpits very itchy throughout the night. There's no need to roll it on more than a couple of times. I still use Secret Clinical Strength in the morning after I take a shower to get a little extra protection and to smell good. Certain Dri doesn't have much of a scent, and is specifically an anti-perspirant. Now that I have this product, I can wear whatever I want and not be embarrassed to lift my arms up in front of people. If you have a bad sweating problem like me, then Certain Dri is the right thing for you. This is a long review, but I really want to help out anyone that is looking for help with their sweating. This is the first review I've ever written, because no product has ever made such a huge difference for me like Certain Dri has!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lillill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It works really well..believe the reviews

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG. This keeps my armpits dry throughout the day (I use it after I shower at night) and it doesn't leave a residue or streak clothes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty8698

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome stuff. I don't sweat from any part of my body but my armpits and they sweat alllll the time (I guess to make up for the other parts of my body that don't sweat lol!) Anyways, this prevents sweat stains pretty well and it doesn't burn at all, even if I just shaved my underarms. I've gone through about 3 of them and I will continue to buy.