November 22, 2014 | 1014 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rediscovered this item. I didn't like it as my mascara because it did weighed my lashes down after curling them. It is however great as a eyebrow gel to keep strays tamed and as a top coat on my lashes which helps prevent my Voluminous False Lashes Mascara from smudging. LOVE LOVE LOVE & CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this. I have been using this as a brow gel since Maybelline d/c the one I used to use. I buy this at Target.

E.L.F. WGLABCM puts my brows in place without being overly sticky and holds them there for a long time. I use both the brow gel and mascara for my eyebrows.

All this for One dollar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by sofaloaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm only giving this 5 lippies because I can use it for so many different things, not because it's amazing at everything I use it for. There are better quality products than this out there, but heck, I use it every day, and it's only $1. Come on.

FOR EYEBROWS:
This is my cheapy substitute for when I run out of my HG eyebrow gel, or this is the one I bring on trips because I could care less if I lose it. It holds my eyebrows in place better than a blast of high hold hairspray would. Which is nice, because no touch ups. Which is awful, because they feel pretty weird and crunchy with too much of this stuff on, and (speaking from personal experience here, unfortunately!) if the BF happens to feel it, boy, will it weird him out!

FOR EYELASHES:
But here, it's stiff hold isn't a bad thing! For those times that a natural look is appropriate, this is what I reach for. Out of all the eyebrow/lash gels I've tried, this one is the only one that is literally a sort of clear mascara. It's the only one that will actually hold a curl. It won't lengthen or volumnize of course, but it will curl and define!

FOR HAIR:
This product is super useful when going for a sleek bun or updo. The spoolie smooths down baby and stray hairs, and its clear gloss holds the hair in place better than most hairsprays without looking stiff or over saturated.

It doesn't flake, and it dries quickly! Btw, it's dual ended, one side is for eyes, the other for brows, but honestly it really doesn't matter which side you use! I use both interchangably and it works just fine for me
Overall, very useful, and I recommend!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'd rather be smearing water onto my brow or lash. Does exactly the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by kimtnguyen

I lost count on how many of these I have bouth throughout the years I have used this. I enjoy how cheap it is. I know one side says eyelash and the other say eyebrow... I use both sides for my eyebrows to set it in place after I fill them in. I like HOW it doesn't cause my eyebrow to feel hard and look very sticky (like how hairspray would). Does not cause my eyebrow to droop and is not too wet. Has no smell and is DIRT CHEAP! Does not cause any weird flakyness on my eyebrows. I really recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

this wasnt bad at all....it does hold my eyebrows a bit but not completely still for the whole day......for 1$ is not bad at all but after a while you will be forced to throw it out cuz it starts to smell funky and old lol....but for 1$ all you need to do is keep buying a new one so this is pretty good

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by emmylovesbeauty

I bought this product at Target for $1 after seeing almost every beauty guru on youtube using it. I thought that it would help keep my crazy brows (theyre not bushy, theyre just crazy lol) in place and help them like stick to my face. It did a pretty good job, but some hairs will just not stick down with this. I guess the product is okay. I love the packaging, though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

Best $1 I have ever spent! I was most excited about the clear mascara but sadly it didn't do anything for my lashes but weigh them down. The brow gel is amazing !! It keeps your eyebrows in place but doesn't feel hard or crunchy after it's dried. It keeps my brows in place all day. I plan on buying 10 of these just in case they decide to discontinue this product

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best 50 cents that I have ever spent (Yeah ! got it on sale) I am so glad I got a backup even before I tried it cause I have nothing to lose. I have Asian eyebrows that donít like to stay in place. I use wet n wildís brow powder and brush through my brows to take of the excess powder and gently comb them with the eye brow gel and bamn I have eye brows that stay put through the entire day. There is nothing that I hate about this product. I havenít tried any high end eye brow gels and I donít want to. Also the Ardellís eye brow gel cost 7 bucks and I am sure you get as much product with the elfís lash and brow gel. Great product, definitely give it a try before you buy any higher end gels. Iím also planning to use the clear mascara as eye brow gel, hope it works out well. I guess the formulation of the gel is the same for both the products and the wand looks exactly identical.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by tdavis020

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The lash product is great for wearing a product but not looking like you have on anything. It's clear, no smudging. Also it seems to control your lashes and tends to fill in gaps by making your lashes "stand up" straight. It lasts all day. My only problem is you can't get the length to your eyelashes as you would get with a black mascara. I don't use the eyebrow product this much.