E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

I bought this for a dollar & 4 eye shadows to go in it. I figured it would be thick & bulky but its thin & sleek. It also has a huge mirror! It's great & very affordable!

on 5/25/2010 9:21:00 AM

These are great just like everyone else has said. For only one dollar you can't beat it. If you pop the tray out you can fit a few more shadows in along with shadows in different shaped pans.

on 5/23/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I do love ELF eyeshadows, so I bought the compact and chose four beautiful shades, that I wear almost daily. The compact is so cute and convenient, and yes the huge mirror is a major plus. ELF eyeshadows always wear well on my oily lids, and never crease or fade. I don't get a lot of fallout either, which I do with many high end brands. Now, if only there were MORE colors to choose from, I'd be in heaven :-)

on 5/17/2010 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Really great compact; small and secure.
Fits pots nice and snug and the mirror is great to use for travelling or touch ups.
Only downside is that there aren't many eyeshadows to choose from.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have depotted my MAC shadows into these. soo cheap for these compared to MAC's. I just wish they were magnetic.

I love it. Magnetic, pretty durable, includes a large mirror. I wish I knew how to remove the frame from the bottom, but I think this is a good deal.

on 5/5/2010 2:07:00 PM

This is an amazing deal for only $1! It fits MAC depots or pro pan shadows perfectly and it has a magnet on the bottom so the shadows don't budge. It is very affordable and actually more useful than the MAC ones because it has a huge mirror in it, great for travel or to store your shadows. I hope ELF comes out with one that stores more shadows!

on 5/5/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Adorable, cheap, handy.

on 4/21/2010 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use this to carry various shadows around with me especially on vacation or something when I do not want to carry a whole big palette. It fits mac and UD shadows along with the elf shadows. It's a much better value than buying the mac pallete. I would buy more of these and it would be great if they made one slightly bigger that holds more shadows.

on 4/19/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this compact. I put my Covergirl lip color pots in it and it fits perfectly! For a dollar it can't be beat!

Popular Palettes