August 1, 2014 | 1171 users online

Samples - Everyday Minerals - Free Sample Makeup Kit [DISCONTINUED/REPLACED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by lesdear

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love everyday minerals! especially the foundation and concealer. i have ordered several full size products along with the sample kit. for me, the great thing is that i can find one color that works, or with the samples all the foundation colors mixed together still work. the formulations are not irritating and everything including plain water irritates my skin so that says alot about the product. try it. it is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by lbgreeley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent way to sample the product line. I love my samples and ordered te 6 piece custom kit just days after receiving the sample kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by amyfinke

best makeup deal - lots of quality product for only the price of shipping (under $4)!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by missytease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

best deal there is! you get to try out fabulous foundation, concealer, and blush and you only pay for shipping! amazing! and you can get the sample kit as many time as you can!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by cjekelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the ABSOLUTE BEST DEAL you could ever get. I switched to mineral make-up about eight months ago and this company lets you try their product for free! They have different formulas for different skin types and a wide range of colors. All I had to do was pay $3.13 for shipping! That was it! What an awesome company?!? I guess there is no limit on ordering as I have ordered three times so far in about a years time. I haven't got my colors just right, but when I do I will order big. With the sample kit you get three foundations, a blush, and a concealer. Their packaging is nice and tidy as well. They also have an option when you buy your big foundation you can have the company custom mix up to three colors of your liking. Neat. Just thought I would share.

~update~
    Not for oily skin. I had to reapply every so often. I got very shiny very soon after putting on my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Tippchick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this and to have it shipped to me in Ireland was about $6 and some change. It was very good value and I think I have the perfect match in my first sample kit. I read a lot of the reviews here as well as the information on the site. Very impressed with the high quality of the product, quick shipping and packaging. I had also bought the kabuki brush and am very impressed with that as well but that is another review...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 4:08:00 AM More reviews by fihe

this is a wonderful idea! the sample kit includes three foundations, one concealer, and one blush; colors and foundation formulas of your choice. you only need to pay for shipping (I live in NJ and paid $3.13). many people will need to get more than one sample kit before finding their perfect match. my matching shade was in the second kit :)
    I really like both the concept and the product. I feel that the company is very generous to give out free samples! and they ship fast for US residents; I got mine in less than a week. even if you find that the product does not work for you, you've only paid a small shipping fee so it's no huge loss.

even though I found my shade, I specified that I would buy this again, for when I need to find a new shade for summer or just want to try a different formula. I would definitely recommend the sample kit to my friends!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by oomisstrinaoo

I heard tons of people raving about Everyday Minerals on youtube so I went to go check it out. I was so excited to see that they had a free sample kit that lets you chose 3 foundations in any of the formulations, a blush and a concealer! I currently use Bare Escentuals, but I was super excited to see that their stuff is relatively cheap in comparison to BE! You get very generous samples in cute jars that you can reuse for other things like pigments (making samples for swap?) Right now I am in between shades so I have to mix 2 to get a good color, but so far I am liking it! I'm definitely going to make a trip back to their site to order full sized items!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by V4Valkyrie

I have been a customer of for almost a year now. Their samples sizes are twice the size as they were before! I love EM's free samples, because every time I place an order I can always get more sample size products! The jars are small, but reusable. This company has a wide selection of foundation shades and blush colors. I am so impressed by their affordable prices too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by katzy619

This is a great way to try a new line of makeup! And I must say this line of mineral makeup is awesome! I love the way it feels on my skin. As one of the previous reviewers mentioned, I too use one of the lighter shades of the foundation (intensive formula) as a concealer and it's just perfect. My dark circles are no match for this foundation!
    I haven't tried my blush yet but I'm excited about it since all the reviews are so positive.
    I think it's great that EDM gives out free samples like these. It shows how confident they are that their consumers will come back for more. I definitely will.