Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I should've gotten a darker shade..
but it's not really pigmented and doesn't show up :(
I would buy this again in a darker shade though because it's natural/isn't shimmery.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

you know what? i think i'm in love.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 in the summers when tanning from a bottle).

If you are NC15 and are looking for a drugstore bronzer, this is for you!

NW15s, beware: this is, at best, neutral. I used to sing its praises, but having since tried Tarte's Park Ave Princess, this looks orange and patchy to me.

L'Oreal's True Match blush in W1-2, Bare Honey, is less orangey, and more neutral-toned, and is a decent drugstore bronzer for NW10-15. But still have yet to find an HG drugstore bronzer for NW10-15 : (

on 7/24/2011 6:27:00 PM

i like this and i have absolutly no complants about it.

on 6/10/2011 11:11:00 AM

Great product for the price. The shimmers are very minimal, and it's honestly the only bronzer i've found that isn't extremely shimmery. It gives a good bronze color, but I'm fair so when I don't have a tan, I have to go with a very light hand. This is a bronzer that would suit all ages.

on 6/8/2011 10:30:00 PM

I was shocked by this product.
It's so affordable and it's truely great.
I like how it does have shimmers, but not to noticable shimmers.
I use it all over my face to set my tinted moisturizer which gives it even a more natural look!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Similar to NYC Sunny this bronzer is good for allover color, I even use on my decollate to add color. Doesnt transfer on my clothes. This smells Soooooo good I love using it!

on 5/29/2011 8:38:00 PM

This is a great bronzer and it's inexpensive to boot. :)

I would buy again in a heartbeat.

on 5/24/2011 12:07:00 PM

Decent matte bronzer for an inexpensive price. Love that it gives me a fair complexion a nice glow, but I have to be careful as I find it does have a slight orange undertone. Like other reviewers the downside is the packaging, my lid never stays on therefore it's an item I won't carry in my cosmetic bag. I plan to keep it in my collection, but probably won't repurchase.

on 5/17/2011 7:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this bronzer! It's matte and does not make me look orange or dirty, and I'm quite fair. I use it as a bronzer and I sometimes also use it to contour. It does a great job for both! It's super cheap and will last a long, long time. The only reason for the 4 lippies is because of the packaging. I wish it was a little sturdier. Otherwise, a great product and I definitely recommend this shade for fair-skinned girls like myself who want a nice healthy glow without looking like an oompa loompa!

Popular Bronzers