Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 9/4/2011 2:23:00 PM

I actually really like this bronzer and I think it's pretty hard finding a decent drugstore bronzer that isnt streaky, muddy or too orange. I've tried all the colors from this line and they are all matte, and natural looking and perfect for contouring the face. However, they are a natural matte so they don't look harsh and fake. It does an amazing job of warming up my face when layered over foundation or sans makeup which is a staple for me once summers over because i don't want to have a fake bronze apperance but a "glow from within look". the price is unbeatable, so even if you buy it you're not going to disappointed just from losing 4 bucks. the only downfall is the packaging i like that its a big pan and i can swirl my brush but the plastic top makes it difficult for travel because it comes off easily, but the product itself is great so i deal with it.

on 9/1/2011 4:10:00 PM

I have light-medium skin and I really have absolutely no interest in bronzers. But, I realized that I should have one anyways to add some sort of dimension to my face, especially in the winter when I'm fairer. I definitely didn't want to fork out a good amount of money on something like the NARS Laguna bronzer so I turned to the drugstore. After some misses, I tried this one and it was perfection!!! It adds the slightest bit of color where I want it and really makes my face glow just a little more. I'm sure it's, but it's perfect for a light, not so noticeable swash of color. Did I mention it's cheap too?? Makes it even better!!

on 8/27/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I am an NC15-NC20, so bronzer is a very important part of my makeup routine. I have tried many different bronzers, and this is by far the best one I have ever used. Even after applying many layers of these other bronzers, they always disappeared by the end of the day.

This one has the perfect amount of color for my skin, looks natural, is buildable and blendable, is nice and light, is perfectly matte but doesn't look cakey, and, most importantly for me, lasts all day long without even starting to fade. And it only cost me about $3-$4.

The only possible cons I can even think of would be the packaging (it has a fairly impractical plastic lid, but this is what helps keep the price of this product so cheap), but I have not had a problem with it. It may be more of an issue for people who often carry their makeup around in a makeup bag, because I've heard the lid tends to break. Also, the sun design in the bronzer disappears over the course of a week, but that doesn't matter to me, and I think the bronzer will last me a while (I would guess maybe 4-6 months?) before it runs out.

So for about $8 to stay bronzed for a year, this bronzer is 100% worth it.

I would highly recommend this product for anyone and everyone (if you have medium or dark skin, I would recommend a darker color of this bronzer), and I think I will keep repurchasing it for a long, long time.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I should've gotten a darker shade..
but it's not really pigmented and doesn't show up :(
I would buy this again in a darker shade though because it's natural/isn't shimmery.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

you know what? i think i'm in love.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 in the summers when tanning from a bottle).

If you are NC15 and are looking for a drugstore bronzer, this is for you!

NW15s, beware: this is, at best, neutral. I used to sing its praises, but having since tried Tarte's Park Ave Princess, this looks orange and patchy to me.

L'Oreal's True Match blush in W1-2, Bare Honey, is less orangey, and more neutral-toned, and is a decent drugstore bronzer for NW10-15. But still have yet to find an HG drugstore bronzer for NW10-15 : (

on 7/24/2011 6:27:00 PM

i like this and i have absolutly no complants about it.

on 6/10/2011 11:11:00 AM

Great product for the price. The shimmers are very minimal, and it's honestly the only bronzer i've found that isn't extremely shimmery. It gives a good bronze color, but I'm fair so when I don't have a tan, I have to go with a very light hand. This is a bronzer that would suit all ages.

on 6/8/2011 10:30:00 PM

I was shocked by this product.
It's so affordable and it's truely great.
I like how it does have shimmers, but not to noticable shimmers.
I use it all over my face to set my tinted moisturizer which gives it even a more natural look!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Similar to NYC Sunny this bronzer is good for allover color, I even use on my decollate to add color. Doesnt transfer on my clothes. This smells Soooooo good I love using it!