Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 8/27/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I am an NC15-NC20, so bronzer is a very important part of my makeup routine. I have tried many different bronzers, and this is by far the best one I have ever used. Even after applying many layers of these other bronzers, they always disappeared by the end of the day.

This one has the perfect amount of color for my skin, looks natural, is buildable and blendable, is nice and light, is perfectly matte but doesn't look cakey, and, most importantly for me, lasts all day long without even starting to fade. And it only cost me about $3-$4.

The only possible cons I can even think of would be the packaging (it has a fairly impractical plastic lid, but this is what helps keep the price of this product so cheap), but I have not had a problem with it. It may be more of an issue for people who often carry their makeup around in a makeup bag, because I've heard the lid tends to break. Also, the sun design in the bronzer disappears over the course of a week, but that doesn't matter to me, and I think the bronzer will last me a while (I would guess maybe 4-6 months?) before it runs out.

So for about $8 to stay bronzed for a year, this bronzer is 100% worth it.

I would highly recommend this product for anyone and everyone (if you have medium or dark skin, I would recommend a darker color of this bronzer), and I think I will keep repurchasing it for a long, long time.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I should've gotten a darker shade..
but it's not really pigmented and doesn't show up :(
I would buy this again in a darker shade though because it's natural/isn't shimmery.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

you know what? i think i'm in love.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 in the summers when tanning from a bottle).

If you are NC15 and are looking for a drugstore bronzer, this is for you!

NW15s, beware: this is, at best, neutral. I used to sing its praises, but having since tried Tarte's Park Ave Princess, this looks orange and patchy to me.

L'Oreal's True Match blush in W1-2, Bare Honey, is less orangey, and more neutral-toned, and is a decent drugstore bronzer for NW10-15. But still have yet to find an HG drugstore bronzer for NW10-15 : (

on 7/24/2011 6:27:00 PM

i like this and i have absolutly no complants about it.

on 6/10/2011 11:11:00 AM

Great product for the price. The shimmers are very minimal, and it's honestly the only bronzer i've found that isn't extremely shimmery. It gives a good bronze color, but I'm fair so when I don't have a tan, I have to go with a very light hand. This is a bronzer that would suit all ages.

on 6/8/2011 10:30:00 PM

I was shocked by this product.
It's so affordable and it's truely great.
I like how it does have shimmers, but not to noticable shimmers.
I use it all over my face to set my tinted moisturizer which gives it even a more natural look!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Similar to NYC Sunny this bronzer is good for allover color, I even use on my decollate to add color. Doesnt transfer on my clothes. This smells Soooooo good I love using it!

on 5/29/2011 8:38:00 PM

This is a great bronzer and it's inexpensive to boot. :)

I would buy again in a heartbeat.

on 5/24/2011 12:07:00 PM

Decent matte bronzer for an inexpensive price. Love that it gives me a fair complexion a nice glow, but I have to be careful as I find it does have a slight orange undertone. Like other reviewers the downside is the packaging, my lid never stays on therefore it's an item I won't carry in my cosmetic bag. I plan to keep it in my collection, but probably won't repurchase.

Popular Bronzers