April 25, 2014 | 1129 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer- 21 Sun Light

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty pale, and I've been afraid to try bronzer because I was concerned that I'd look orange or it would look too obvious. I finally got over it and decided to buy this. It's such a great bronzer!
I use this everyday! It's great because it gives my skin the perfect tint. It also provides some coverage. The matte look is very natural. I doubt I'll use another bronzer because I love this one so much. The only downside it the packaging, it's a bit cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by ryoung001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good bronzer and sculpting tool. Isn't shimmery like the others and is nice and matte. Price is awesome i think. I'm not too keen on the packaging but whatever, it does what it's supposed to. I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is not a disaster, it's acceptable (and cheap), but it's a little too orange on my fair skin and that is exactly the reason why I have avoided bronzers before. It doesn't look fresh and glowy as I want it to! I think some people are so seduced by it's low price that quality becomes a second priority, but for me a low price doesn't change my opinion about a product. The packaging is very "drugstore" and plastic, not the best. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by ktwinks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm new to matte bronzers, and I got this one after watching a couple youtube videos. I wanted to try something drugstore so I could "practice". It's lightly colored and therefore easy to work with. However, it has a slight tint of orange, but I can work with it (it was 4 bucks!) and I still like it nonetheless :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by diorshowgirl

This bronzer is awesome for women with fair skin tones. It looks very natural, and not at all orangey. My other favorite is NYC sunny, which I use as a contour powder. I like this even better because it can be used for countouring purposes, or to sweep all over for a more tan look. It's really hard to overdo it with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by avazq8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My first bronzer was Lancome's Star Bronzer and it was instant love. It was a gift and out of my price range, so once it ran out, I bought the Rimmel version, and I wasn't disappointed.

This is the shade I turn to during the winter months and I use Sun Bronze (it's a little darker and has some shimmer) during the warmer months. I purchased this after having been pleasantly surprised with SB.

PROS:
- Fairly inexpensive, although it should be just a tad cheaper considering the flimsy packaging.
- A little goes a long way, and it's easy to blend and build.
- Because it's matte, it looks very natural on most skin tones.

CONS:
- Flimsy packaging and lid doesn't close completely (it'll just keep going around and around).
- Doesn't come with a brush applicator or mirror.
- Obviously won't travel well and you'll need to treat it with care.

For me, the pros outweigh the cons so I'll continue buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by CurlyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG bronzer! It gives my fair skin a warm, dewy glow without looking orangey or too shimmery. There is a tiny amount of shimmer but it is barely noticeable. What I really like is how this bronzer livens up my face in the morning! After a long night of partying or studying we can all look a bit rough!

For the price it can't be beat. I think it is around $3.50 at Walgreen's? It doesn't hurt my grad student budget!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by medusacanibal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice cheap product. Great for contouring.
It has a little bit of shimmer, almost unnoticeable.
I haven't used it as a tanner because I like looking pale! But it's true that if you use too much of it, you can look orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by canddyy123

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! I use this around the side of my face and it looks so nice! It makes my skin look glowey and nice. I love the smell of it ! And there's alot of product. I like the packaging for some reason a lot of people dont like it ! The top never falls off in my bag and I carry this with me EVERYDAY in my bag. There's a little bit of shimmer but you can't even tell. Like it looks MATTE. I hit pan on this. That just tells you how much I like it because I NEVER EVER hit pan on anything. This is first thing that I used so much of. For reference I am a C3 or NC20 in mac and I'm asian. My skin is pretty pale

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ecstatice

PROS:
-ADORABLE sun pattern on the powder
-completely matte
-such a natural color
-great for contouring
-great for sweeping a light layer all over the face to give a slightly tanner effect
-blendable
-so cheap
CONS:
-plastic closure on top seems flimsy