July 29, 2014 | 1723 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

These are truely the HG of all tweezers!!! I cant even say theyre overpriced as they really arent! Id spend the same amount on cr@ppy tweezers that need replacing several times a year, whereas these last FOREVER! Ive only had to repurchase twice- once because my daughter dropped them and they mis-alligned and the second time was because I lost them! I have just bought my third pair this week, and yup, theyre still as fantastic as ever. They grip every hair, they are precise, plus they look fab lol! I have the pink slanted tweezers with white flowers on and a case to keep them in. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by absolutelyalex

How much do I love my Tweezerman tweezers? So much that I'll say it's the single most indispensible piece of make-up equipment I own. I have had mine for 6 years and it's been 6 great years.
What I ask for from my products is very simple -- that they do what they claim to, and these tweezers are probably the only thing that actually function as they ought to, i.e., pluck out every little strand of strand eyebrow that I wish to remove. Too often, I've bought make-up that promises to give me a great complexion, or whiten my teeth but they don't. Tweezerman tweezers fulfill their function and promise.
I have used other brands like Revlon or Sally Hansen or Trim, but trust me, they're a waste of money. They get blunt and useless after a couple of months but the Tweezermans are still trusty and effective after years of everyday use. I've yet to send mine back for sharpening but I hope they'll be as good as new after they finish sharpening them. Till then, these tweezers are an investment I'm glad I made.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by smohamed04

I hate to be the one that's not very enthused about this product, but I'm not.

They're excellent as tweezers, don't get me wrong. However, I see little to no difference between these and the much cheaper Revlon tweezers.

My sister has had her tweezermans for over 10 years now and swears by them. But I mean, Revlon tweezers have the same angle, same metal and are upwards of $10 less in cost.

I don't get the hype. You're going to lose your tweezers eventually, why not buy the cheaper ones and save your money.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by mschuette

Tweezerman is absolutely the best tweezer out there because of its amazing precision. Once you use these, you'll never want to use another brand again.

I love keeping my eyebrows meticulous to the point that there is never even one little piece of visible stubble. This bad boy has the ability to grab even the shortest length of unwanted hair (even hair that has hardly even breached the surface of the skin) with impressive control.

One time, I lost my pair of Tweeerman's and when I tried to locate the same brand, the store where I had bought it (Bed Bath & Beyond) was out of stock. I settled with a pair of Revlon tweezers at Walgreen's, which is what I had always bought for years prior to even trying Tweezerman brand. While I was definitely "wowed" by the Tweezerman tweezers when I first tried them, I had forgotten over the period of a year just how cruddy other brands are, so I finally had to break down and purchase another pair of Tweezerman's online. I think I remember them being around $15-20. Sure, it's a little on the pricey side for a pair of tweezers, but this is definitely a one-time purchase, especially because of the company's offer on servicing.

Regarding the servicing:
When I bought both pairs, the packaging included an insert that stated that if the tweezers ever became dull, then you can send them to the company and they will resharpen them for free -- you just have to pay for the shipping to send it to them and they cover the return shipping, which is a pretty sweet policy.

I use mine at least twice a week, and have had the same pair for a couple of years. I can tell that they have had a little wear, but they have yet to become dull enough to send off for resharpening.

Definitely a fantastic purchase that you won't regret! Buy 'em!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will buy this again...if my pair perishes in some way! These are so worth it...they truly work until anything else, and keep my brows in shape!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by kristy88au

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best tweezers in the world. Get hairs on the first try, never get blunt and are extremely durable. Plus they come in adorable colors! Pretty expensive but well worth it. I do think the angled version is better though!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by geegeegee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Mom thinks it works for her. For me? Not a chance I'll change from my 5 year old tweezers bought at the local supermarket to this. It got hold of hair 1 per 5 hairs and... no, never again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Precise, effective hair remover. Just don't expect this product to be usable after any kind of fall onto a hard surface: have irreparably damaged two pairs in this way.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by sm91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a must have. These tweezers are beyond any tweezer I have ever used. The price seemed a little expensive ($30) at first, sitting next to $5 tweezers.. but they are SO GOOD. Plus- Tweezerman has a lifetime guarantee and sharpens for free!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by NNBP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the best tweezers I have ever used. The slanted tip is awesome.