November 23, 2014 | 1505 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Sunlight Color Corrector

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by SmartHeart

Didn't cover up the bags under my eyes.
Was too light for my skin.
Gutted because i really wanted to like this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by scridsrolls

I originally began using this as it was intended, under the eye area. I wear Golden Fair in EDM; am very fair. On my undereye circles, this product definitely helped...but less is more for Sunlight. Too much and it will make undereye areas look washed out or too pale...and can even give the circles creepy light greenish hues. But I have keratosis pilaris--the rash version, that streaks down my cheeks. It has been the bane of my self esteem for many years. Out of desperation, and because all my other concealers were too pink, I tried Sunlight over the redness. WOW!!! This stuff neutralized the redness like nothing else I've used. Since I have slightly olive/fair skin, using green based concealers just made my skin look even more green, but this stuff rocks for redness. It really helps if you blend gently with the warmth of your fingers...just patting really...because the heat helps this powder settle in and look more natural. (took off one lipstick because it isn't a perfect undereye concealer for me.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 11:32:00 AM More reviews by cargrey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i came across everyday minerals sunlight and was very excited to try it. i was a bit hesitant about the color.....i mean.......it's a butter yellow, what is this gonna do for me? but since my purchase i have been using it constantly, way more than aromaleigh's #2 concealor. i have strawberry blonde hair and a fair (but can tan) complexion and this concealor (for me) is great. the coverage is good and the color is actually very natural without being starkly obvious. i use under and around eyes and in other places. however, i use a bit of the everyday's silk dust under my eyes for a smoother application of the concealor.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 9:30:00 AM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

i need this.

forget your touche eclat by ysl. (it sucks anyway)

if you really have dark circles under your eye you need this corrector.

it blends out perfect and the yellow color covers even red pimples.

go to everdayminerals.com and buy it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by warfreakbaby

i thought this is for far skin tone only. but i still gave it a try. im usng buttered tan from EM and NC 35 on mac s/f but this looks perfect on black areas of my eyes. i love it. will purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by lizever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. It does exactly what it claims...conceals under eye darkness. It works perfectly under foundation. I was worried that it would be too yellow, but it's not. It's perfect for my fair skin. I haven't tried it to conceal other areas so I don't know how it works as a highlight etc. I got this in a sample kit, and though I probably won't need to buy more for a while( you only need a tiny bit) I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by boogie4life

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have to use several layers of this in order for it to work, and then the area looks a bit too bright and yellow; but foundation covers it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have noticed that a normal cream concealer doesn't always work to use under a mineral foundation. The minerals dry the cream concealer making it look dry and cracked. So when Io saw that EM had one for the undereye area I had to order it. The first try did not work at all, I hade it over the whole face, used to much. With time I learned that a little bit goes a loooong way. Sad to say I have to say that it does not work for me. I think I maybe to dark for it. I look like a opposite to a panda. White around the eyes and the rest of the face darker. I can use it if I put the foundation over it, but that makes it a bit thick and dry. It works a bit, covers a bit of the darkness but Youngblood foundations and Bare Essentuals is better for covering that.
But as a highlight on the cheekbones, try that! Use the fingers ad apply a bit on you cheekbones to make your face more 3D. So this is my new HG highlight for the cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by accentcc

Amazing great product! I am very fair (Olive Fair in EDM) and this is a terrific concealer for everything. It does a great job under my eyes and today I used it on my eyelids all the way up to my brow bone and it looked terrific on its own. Covered up my red eyelids beautifully. I highly recommend this, you can try it for just postage in a sample kit from EDM.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by a217girl

Good for covering my severe undereye circles. Just use a LITTLE or else you'll look like you have heavy makeup on. A bit drying, so put on some moisturizer before you use it. Doesn't cover my circles completely, but does a great job!