August 27, 2014 | 1733 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by swiftie13

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this face wash!! I tried the foaming version, but it dried out my skin :O so instead, i use it with a face brush and it works really well!! I have combination, more on the oily side skin and let me tell you, this works wonders. It is well worth its price too because there's a lot in it and lasts very long! I have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin and i would ABSOLUTELY buy it again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by TheManyPromises

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im 50/50 with this product. I used this product for 4 months and noticed a little change. Im quite lucky to have clear skin but every now and then I get the usual pimple. After using this product I noticed that it calms the skin. By this I mean it has reduced redness to pimples and make them smaller in size. There is so much product in the bottle and I LOVE the smell of tea tree.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by MirandaKirk

I have acne prone, oily, combination skin.
It makes my skin worst. Breakouts, breakouts, breakouts. I wouldn't recommend this. My skin feels really soft after using this (for about 3 minutes). It doesn't make my skin dry. Doesn't really do anything, except, breakouts.
It doesn't work out with my skin, but a lot of people find this useful, so give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by beeba92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprised to see such low rating??
This product is awesome. It's been about a year I've been using this product and it really helped me to kept my spots to minimum. Love its smell. It lasts for very long time so worth £5. (But used to be £4 shouldn't have increased the price!)
I also use The Body Shop Tea Tree Morning n Night lotion which really helped to clear my blemishes and control oil level. It honestly has helped me ''A LOT'' to clear up face. This range is AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by jennawilson123

Felt I had to writea review on this product. I have suffered from severe acne for about six years. I was prescribed a variety of different creams and antibiotics by the doctor, none of which made a lasting effect. I used this product, along with The Body Shop Tea Tree toner and the tea tree skin clearing lotion. Within the first few weeks of using I noticed an effect and since then has improved so much that I now have no spots left and my skin never breaks out. It sounds very cliché but these products have had a life changing effect for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This cleanser is ok. It hasn't provided any positive benefits or negative benefits. It has a weird smell. I originally bought this for use on my face but found a better cleanser so I have been using it on my bacne, I will use it up but will not buy it again in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by jlimfw

I was excited about using the Tea Tree line at the Body Shop since I heard so many great things about it, but these products (I used the cleanser, toner, and night cream) either gave me the worst pimples I've ever had or did nothing to prevent them! I persisted for 6 months, but after realizing these Tea Tree products must be the problem, I have stopped using them and my skin is slowly recovering.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by winniewyli21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too harsh for my acne prone skin, made me break out even more, and dried, dried, dried it out :(

Much like the seaweed cleanser that I also tried from the body shop, this cleanser also burned my skin after I washed my face with it. It was really irritating!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by spacedust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Horrible products. I thought at the beggining it's all on a good way, but the in broke me out horribly with some very deep acne cysts in places I've never had anything before. It also made my skin dry so I have to use another moisturiser with it. Proactiv was 1000 times better if you use Deep Cleansing Body Wash as a cleanser + the Proactiv Toner + Proactiv Lotion with BP 2,5% then finish off with any moisturiser. I'm not going to buy this again - be aware !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by emilymariechen

I love this face wash! I've been using it for years and I think it's safe to call it my HG face wash. It's gentle enough to not irritate my skin but strong enough to cut back my oil and keep the minor breakouts I get under control. The smell is something you have to get used to but I've come to really enjoy it. The amount you get for the price is awesome, especially when they're having a sale. I would like to see a pump bottle, though. I pair it with the tea tree nighttime lotion and during the day, I wear the seaweed mattifying lotion over a non-TBS toner. I rarely exfoliate or use masks for I find this does the job.