October 25, 2014 | 1718 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by moomoo12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for me!!! It is my go to highlighter. Recently I have started using it on the lid more with tete a tint or espresso for a neutral look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A nice shimmery light neutral yellowish gold color. I have a fair skintone (MAC NW20) and this color looks good on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Swoop

When I went to the macstore for some neutrals I had ricepaper on my list too. I saw it there in the pan, and my first impression was 'meh'.
I read a lot of positive reviews here that this is the great color for asian skintones, so maybe I expected too much. I swatched it, it was a subtle goldy looking color with a frosty look. Now, I'm not a big fan of frost finishes, they sometimes accentuate fine lines too much imo, but this was a very nice finish, not with the obvious glitter in it, but just a nice golden glow. I went back home, and decided to have it because it just kept wandering in my head. I have no regret at all cause its actually great.
I use it as a highlighter mainly, and yes, its great for ppl with asian or asian like skintones, its very flattering and very more natural looking then pink based highlighters imo. Great payoff, beautiful color, stays on, and defenitly worth buying again for me. My fav highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent color. Great for highlight or lid. Very versatile.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm actually already using my second pan. It's lovely for a highlight on more heavy looks, love it on the lid for subtle looks, combined with greens like sumptuous olive it's lovely. Just something i reach for often!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

I don't understand how anyone with a lighter skin tone can be into makeup and not have this. This should be considered an essential pan to anyone currently building their makeup collection. As a highlighter its virtually universal in its application and can be used with just about any look - warm or cool. When used as a lid color however this makes for the best shade I have ever found when it comes to contouring the eyes. Anyone interested in doing this kind of natural makeup need look to no other product. The color its self is remarkably true to its description as the cream has a bit of a darker base to it than most do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Another great MAC eye shadow. I find this to be a basic, neutral camel color that I use a lot with other eye shadow colors. Great staying power, especially during my competitive dancing days!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by xushi

It's a fabulous colour, and it works super well with my Asian complexion. It brings out the brown in my eyes, and I love it as a highlighter, or even by itself. I've used it a couple times with the MAC shadestick 'Corn' and brown eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first eyeshadow where I have hit the pan! This is highlighter love! I use this in practically every eyeshadow look I do, its perfect to define eyebrows where the brow bone is. The texture is really smooth, and I like that it has a yellow tinge to it, because I am part asian & I love the way it works with my skin tone :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A swapper was sweet enough to custom purchase this for me, and I can't thank her enough. I died and went to heaven after taking my 252 and packing this on the lid, inner corner, and swept the remains on my brow bone. With any light warm tan in the crease, I look so natural and glowy in the eyes. Ricepaper is now my HG eyeshadow!!