April 19, 2014 | 1642 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by NigheanRuadh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite DS remover. I had been using the MUFE Sens'Eyes remover, but it was very cost prohibitive. I came across this one in my search for a replacement. It's fabulous. Just a little on a cotton pad, and waterproof makeup comes right off. No tugging or rubbing. It also works great on longwearing lipstick removal. And NO residue. I'm always using a dipped q-tip to correct liner, brows, lipstick while applying, so that is very important to me.
The price is pretty good for as much is in the bottle. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by VS86X3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just as good as Lancome's Bi-Facil and 1/3 of the price. I've made the swtich <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, it does what it is suppose to. Only problem is, I hate that it has no spout or something to prevent you from pouring too much on your cotton ball. That the only thing I don't like about this remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by DarkCircIes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to be a Neutrogena eye makeup remover girl until I heard positive review on Sonia Kashuk remover and decided to give it a try.

Sonia Kashuk's remover removed most if not all of my eye makeup. Usually when using Neutrogena remover, I would need to rub my eyes a little to get the last bit of the eyeliners off. However, Sonia Kashuk's removed almost all of my eye makeup with just a light press on my eyes using a cotton pad. Stubborn eyeliners sometimes does stay, I just need to hold the cotton pads on my eyes a little longer to allow time for the makeup to dissolve.

I am on my second bottle. I've tried going back to neutrogena. I can't help but switch right back to Sonia Kashuk before the neutrogena is even finished.

Cons:
1.Only sold at Target/ target.com
2. Quite Pricey

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, this product irritates my eyes. The only thing that seems to work is the Laneige Makeup Remover (Pink Bottle).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupmouse123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. It doesn't hurt my eyes like makeup wipes do and it wipes my eyemakeup and mascara away really quickly. I can really get all of my makeup off with this. The only thing that is bad is the fact that this product doesn't last very long. After a week of using it everyday almost 1/4 of the bottle is gone already.
Also, recently I have gotten chalazion(which is a bump on the eyelid due to bacteria) and i don't know if it's because of this makeup remover, but it hurts like hell and I can't wear any eye makeup until it goes away.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by masa_inn

Long story short: removes eye make up in an instant; irritates my eyes like hell. Next morning they are red, itchy and look like I have a pink eye. Back to Jojoba Oil I go.

I will probably use what left it a bottle to clean brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by yohina1989

It's a really great product. It's just a little bit greasy but not as much as some other makeup remover I've tried. One complaint is that it does hurt my eyes when I used it, but not really badly, just a little burn. Also, since I wear waterproof mascara it takes a while to take off the mascara, but I can't really blame the remover. Overall, a great product that I would buy again. But there is a lot of product so it'll take a while to use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love itttt.Removes all of my eyemakeup without tugging or pulling.Takes it out in just one swipe of a cotton ball!But its a little greasy,which isnt too bad at all.Comes in a decent size bottle,will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Remove is the perfect name for this eye makeup remover; it does just that, period. HG, all the way! I do not have to rub/tug AT ALL- all traces of eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow are easily swept off, no matter how many coats of mascara, and how much eyeliner (including gel liners that don't budge) I have on. I used to use Neutrogena's Oil Free eye makeup remover, which I thought was my HG, until I found this baby. While Neutrogena Oil Free is good mainly for everyday use, it was still a bit effortful to remove coats of stuck-on mascara, eyeliner, etc., when I opted for a dramatic look. And despite being oil free, it still left a bit of oily residue which I'd always have to rinse or wipe off afterward.

Now for Sonia Kashuk Remove: it's just perfect. Flawless. There's not a single negative thing to say about it, it meets every claim. It does not leave an oily residue, though I still prefer to gently wipe my eyes with a cotton pad soaked in warm water after, just to get absolutely everything off. Easily removes coats of mascara, all sorts of eyeliner, including waterproof and/or cream & gel liners, layers of eyeshadow, like a charm. I usually go for a more daytime look, unless I'm going out or there's a special event. And let's face it, when you come back super late after a long night of partying it up, with eye makeup caked on, the last thing you want to do is struggle to remove your eye makeup (option B would be not to, of course, been there/done that, hah). It's great to know that even then, Remove works perfectly- cause, you know, I'd totally go to bed with my makeup on otherwise ;)

HG, HG, HG :)